It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Respect other community members and moderators/administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: imnotgoodok is talking about my family when my dad is dead
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:24 pm 
Private
Private

u need to ban imnotgoodok HE IS TALKING ABOUT MY FAMILY WHEN MY DAD DIED A FEW DAYS AGO THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE U BAN OR HIM OR ELS EILL TAKE LEGAL ACTIONS THIS IS NOT FUNNY OR COOL U DONT TALK ABOTU SOMEOENS FAMILY ESPICALLY WHEN A FAMILY MEMBER IS DEAD THIS IS NOT GOOD BAN HIM AT ONCE OUT OF RESPECT FOR MY DEAD FATHER :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :evil: :evil: :evil:

Post subject: Re: imnotgoodok is talking about my family when my dad is dead
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:06 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

jacksabbit wrote:
u need to ban imnotgoodok HE IS TALKING ABOUT MY FAMILY WHEN MY DAD DIED A FEW DAYS AGO THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE U BAN OR HIM OR ELS EILL TAKE LEGAL ACTIONS THIS IS NOT FUNNY OR COOL U DONT TALK ABOTU SOMEOENS FAMILY ESPICALLY WHEN A FAMILY MEMBER IS DEAD THIS IS NOT GOOD BAN HIM AT ONCE OUT OF RESPECT FOR MY DEAD FATHER :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :evil: :evil: :evil:

My condolence :!:

:(

Sorry to hear about, you have to know the ones who talk that way, have only their keyboard in their life, nothing else, no respect, no brain, no heart, no success, only their keyboard :!:

Many do that, I dont name them here, the ones I am talking about know it :!:

Let them talk, best way is to ignore them (they hate it to be ignored), and knowing they have only their keyboard
:!:

;)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:10 am 
Private
Private

bestplayerintheworld wrote:
jacksabbit wrote:

My condolence :!:

:(

Sorry to hear about, you have to know the ones who talk that way, have only their keyboard in their life, nothing else, no respect, no brain, no heart, no success, only their keyboard :!:

Many do that, I dont name them here, the ones I am talking about know it :!:

Let them talk, best way is to ignore them (they hate it to be ignored), and knowing they have only their keyboard
:!:

( thank u best player means alot to me :)) and its me GODZILLA btw

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:02 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Please ignore users that harass you. There are many. Their words don't mean anything. Just ignore them, you don't have to read their messages.

Add access to low level items
Remove pads
Balance mythicals
Etc

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:34 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 WWW  Profile

The point is not a dead familiar (if its for real, my condolence too), is how that guy know when you parent die, i see you in game saying to all of us: "hey don't be bad with me my dad((sister-brother) yeah those dies too) die few days ago"...

So, if you say personal info in game, the other people will make jokes about it, say sorry for you man, etc.

Keep that in your mind next time you go online and tell someone info about you, people can be nice and say nice things, or be the worst beast in the hell and say painful words about you, your day or your situation.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]