It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Relic Release
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:56 pm 
Private
Private

IF
JOYN receive a relic, then HTTO should receive one.
We share hive with ALEX, but we didnt interferate on his wars.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:20 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Well we had 3 members in europe. NN couldn't protect us there if they wanted.

In a battle NN can't help us.

If it weren't for us relocating into GL we would all be dead.

So no NN isn't protecting us, we're just doing the best at hiding from enemies lol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:23 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Corin wrote:

IF
JOYN receive a relic, then HTTO should receive one.
We share hive with ALEX, but we didnt interferate on his wars.

You'd lose that relic for saying "interferate" lol

^ Its a joke don't take it too seriously. Admin decides in the end.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:52 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

joes9987 wrote:
Well we had 3 members in europe. NN couldn't protect us there if they wanted.

In a battle NN can't help us.

If it weren't for us relocating into GL we would all be dead.

So no NN isn't protecting us, we're just doing the best at hiding from enemies lol

Your enemies?

I am delaying the last 2 relics as I want to give both HTTO and JOYN an extra 24 ticks to make a case for themselves.

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:59 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Alexander wrote:

Your enemies?

Yes, our enemies. There are subtle rivalries lol

Example; Horo: I know Horo a long time now, she is a good player. Also good at ignoring me -.- So it'd be nice to try to beat her, despite how powerless I am compared to her. Wars and rivalries despite odds are what make the game interesting.

I think if you gave HTTO and JOYN a relic each we can add something new to the table. 100 ticks is a long time to get defenses for the relics and maybe not get stampeded by ALEX. Only time can tell, the garrisons also will add a twist as people begin to get more exp units with R4 and R5.

In my view, there's no version where the game is boring if you give us a relic. You also can not accuse me of "just wanting a relic" and that's the only reason why I am debating, since I am also defending HTTO and saying they will bring something new to the table. Maybe we will fight them.

I am trying my best to view it from your standpoint being admin and having an entire world that wants exciting stuff. It would be boring if you didn't give the underdogs a chance. You never know when the weaker being can prove you wrong :lol:

And we promise not to hand over the relic to any friendly alliance. The only way it leaves us is with a fight!

Thanks for your time once more, hope you also view it from my point.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:16 pm 
Maintenance & PR Team
Maintenance & PR Team
 WWW  Profile

As much as I want to see where you're coming from, joes, you're simply just too similar to NN to be classified as a seperate alliance. I'm not even in E1 I can just see that despite the arguments you put forward, there is still the smell of sub mentality in your alliance, despite how much you claim independence.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:29 pm 
Private
Private

Several hundred ticks ago, i became HTTO alliance leader, after most of our members have become inactive.

When he started this era, one could say that we were sub of ALEX, but this has changed since i became leader.

We have our diplomacy, as an example, until recently, we were at war with a friendly alliance of Alex.
We do not fight this war covering the whole earth. And, although we are friendly with ALEX, we will get the best possible advantage in this war. Then, we will see how it is at the end.

Like JOYN, we went from not doing much to take part in the World War. The difference is, in fact, we fight for ourselves, not hide behind NN, as it does JOYN.

Corin, leader of HTTO

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:34 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Damn tortured, where on earth have you been all this time 0.o Long time no see.

Corin wrote:

Like JOYN, we went from not doing much to take part in the World War. The difference is, in fact, we fight for ourselves, not hide behind NN, as it does JOYN.

Corin, leader of HTTO

Trying to say we dont fight >.> I got 6 squads that would love to meet ya.

And yes, you are also "hiding" in the context that I used. Look at your location, you and Alez are stuck on that minor piece of land, even smaller than GL. WE still have distance between NN members, you're close enough to defy game's logic and achieve an initial eta of 2 lol

Either ways Corin, if you want that relic we both end up getting one. So try to be a little more supportive considering our alliances are being viewed as the same status.

Admin, I still think that there's no way you can go wrong with giving both alliances a relic.

If I got the NN leader to confirm we are not a sub, would that help?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:47 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Alright here's what I think.

I like how Admin Alex said that we should follow the "Duck Test" to identify subs and whatnot. All my respect to those defending JOYN but the reality is, you are presenting no tangible arguments/evidence to support your claim. Everything you are saying, to me, can be summed up in: "We don't consider ourselves a sub despite what it may look like!"

Duck Test: You look like one, you act like one, therefore you are one. It's irrelevant if you have a strong belief that you aren't one. Because that belief is not visible or tangible in any way.

When I look at your team I do not see a team of underdogs picking their own fights, their own terms, their own hive, etc. etc. I see a team that is more focused on finding protection under someone's wings.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:35 pm 
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

I don't see any issue giving JOYN a relic truthfully. You could just gowith a follow up rule though. "You hand them over purposefully, you're banned".

And I don't necessarily disagree that JOYN may look like a sub, however, I also know I'm likely part of the reason they had to hide on the other side of the world :lol:

They fled to one of the few places that teams that were hitting them couldn't get to. Mainly, Alex, Dw, and CIS. Makes sense they ran to NN territory and on top of that, why NN would not hit them. Enemy of my enemy is a friend.

I know I hit 'Here we go' like, 3 times. He couldn't even build up :lol:

I'd say it's circumstance for JOYN. Granted... I'm not quite sure what a relic's really gonna do for them to help change anything. They'll get a small boost in resources, but nothing significant. If they try to use it as a flying fortress to EU... well... that'd be an interesting way to see them die I guess. lol.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next