It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Battle Dawn!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:28 am 
Major
Major

ezbolah wrote:
First of all i am verry aware of my postin and since all those acusations called upon TK are started by a noob - and since i played with and against him i do know his achievements and his level of play so i am more then quilified to call him that - and knowing i am the acting TK leader i am entitled to stop all this fraud and mascarade

I only ever played in a TK team on my second ever era on galaxy lol. I was still very much new to the game but K.

it's also funny how I killed bull and fritz's team and woulkd have won the era if it werent for litteraly every other team on the map breaking NAP.

"fraud and mascarade"? it is a fact that TK brought more than 5 teams to that era. it isn't a lie. you can debate me on whether TK were justified in doing so (which I obviously believe they werent since they claimed it was a 1v1) but you cannot say it is fraud to say that they brought lots of subs because it IS a fact that you do bring lots of subs. I dont know why you're trying to deny it. it's like watching someone try to debate that they have never breathed once in their whole life - it's a fact accept it.

ezbolah wrote:
You as a moderator can see the number of posts me and the noob have and can see that while he can't bring the fight in game he tryes to move it on the forums

trying to get a moderator on side by insulting the use of a forum. that seems like a smart idea. I'm sure someone who cares enough about a forum to take up a staff position there just loathes the thing.

ezbolah wrote:
Also baz try to get an order into your lies about winning and stuff... about sub and stuff... sorry you can't take a win or even live with a loss.. better learn more and then come out to prove yourself but do it in game
We thought entire map alliance and didnt came here to scream and shout but you guys if you see 2 aliances against you then you see the world ending
Also check hof about the support you noobs had and then remember why you lost
Learn to play and give a challenge in game... i am sure the bd personel are tired of all your posts

much of this post has already been adressed sice its for the most part a rehashing of TK trying to lie that they dont have subs but the new point you do introduce is that bd personel are "sick of my posts" which makes little sense really given the bd personel set up a forum for people to post there goal wasnt for it to be empty. and if they are tired of the flame war you cannot remove yourself from that argument - it takes two to bicker.

ezbolah wrote:
If noone takes action about this things then me flaming is the least of this games problems

Racism goes a long way!!!

like fluffeh says identifying the key demographic of TK as indian is not in and of itself racist. you're pretty much just quote mining here.

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:49 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

This is the third topic you hijack just to throw dirt
First let the person here chose what he needs by presenting him the options rather then keep complaining...
We oferred room and schooled more people then you and we did it much better then what aanc did
Tk has more asian members and more european members then indian players at this time but as your ignorance grows together with your no skill so does your bafoonery...
A lot of people who grew in bg learned more about this game and reached higher rankings in bd
Bd teams and players came to bg and lost
Also i would point out that sone frustrated players like you can't count and can't make a diffrence between inactive alliances that wear a tag and are friendly and active subs
When you count alliances by your side add all the noob subs you guys have or had and then also add to yourself the enemy alliances we have
I wonder how manny "sub" familys kick out an entire support team in an era like we did...
Also calling TK made of mostly indians isn't rasist but the other remarks still are and even if it is a thin line restrain from crossing it

If you have something to reply to this persons needs please do so but if you have an issue about frustration regarding us please setle this in private with tk members not complain over and over cause i personaly am sick and disgusted by your continous post that expres the same thing

Tnx and do come to bg... we have more fun there and we don't indulge backstabbing but fair play

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:19 am 
Maintenance & PR Team
Maintenance & PR Team
 WWW  Profile

need to put this thread back on topic.

What better way to do it;

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:18 pm 
Major
Major

ezbolah wrote:
This is the third topic you hijack just to throw dirt
First let the person here chose what he needs by presenting him the options rather then keep complaining...
We oferred room and schooled more people then you and we did it much better then what aanc did
Tk has more asian members and more european members then indian players at this time but as your ignorance grows together with your no skill so does your bafoonery...
A lot of people who grew in bg learned more about this game and reached higher rankings in bd
Bd teams and players came to bg and lost
Also i would point out that sone frustrated players like you can't count and can't make a diffrence between inactive alliances that wear a tag and are friendly and active subs
When you count alliances by your side add all the noob subs you guys have or had and then also add to yourself the enemy alliances we have
I wonder how manny "sub" familys kick out an entire support team in an era like we did...
Also calling TK made of mostly indians isn't rasist but the other remarks still are and even if it is a thin line restrain from crossing it

If you have something to reply to this persons needs please do so but if you have an issue about frustration regarding us please setle this in private with tk members not complain over and over cause i personaly am sick and disgusted by your continous post that expres the same thing

Tnx and do come to bg... we have more fun there and we don't indulge backstabbing but fair play

this is running in circles so I'll make this my last post:

the only reason you win the eras is because you have 5 or more sub teams. its a simple fact. and I'm nt actualy playing bd at the moment because I'm doing my highers and value my education higher than bd but if I ever do come back I might take you up on your challenge provided you agreed to bring no more than 1 sub team.

and no suicuders, spammers, jammers or any other such help.

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:29 am 
Maintenance & PR Team
Maintenance & PR Team
 WWW  Profile

think of the bees

do not subject them to arguments

1 liek = 1 prayer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:23 am 
Major
Major

TorturedZealot wrote:
think of the bees

do not subject them to arguments

1 liek = 1 prayer

socialmisfit1 wrote:
this is running in circles so I'll make this my last post:

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:03 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  YIM  Profile

New to Battle Dawn type game = Earth
Already played Battle Dawn type games = Dont care lol

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3