It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: Battle Dawn!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:30 pm 
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Ninety9Lives wrote:
Well i don't know why but the poll option didn't pull up and my picture isn't pulling up either so i don't know what's happening though.

Is it not displaying the options or are they not registering?

Bots Bashed: 4,956

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:18 am 
Major
Major

to my knowledge you can only add polls if the thread is in community suggestions

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:37 am 
Corporal
Corporal

socialmisfit1 wrote:
I think you overestimate the activity of this forum

and as one of the few people on this forum left that still actualy play battledawn and not supermechs, the three main skins are the same it makes almost no difference to gameplay but as for galaxy:

don't go there. just don't. it's broken beyond repair. if you follow my posts you'll know why.

Can someone just ban this ass from the forum and all of the lies please?
First of all TK had no main there or a lot of teams
The only competition there was between fury and others
When the main TK came to play with fury breasts alliance they simply died and got burried
Fury was made by borrowing players from other alliances including TK
And since they were so great and baz is such a pro you can also check his posts on his great achievements
Baz go play farmville for your level of skill
Also people can check hof- even now we have noobs wanna be with no ties to TK that wanna use our name- that is greatness
And not to brag myself but i never lost an era where i have started leading a Tk alliance main or support.
Gl leaving in your epic fantasys baz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:06 am 
Private
Private

oi randy TK *CENSORED*, I'll make a digery-doo out of your rectum m8. so don't try nothin' randy *CENSORED*.

PS

TopKek

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:37 am 
Major
Major

More TK fgts trying to defend their sub whoring? whatever.

ezbolah wrote:
Can someone just ban this ass from the forum

guess what, criticising another team isn't a banable offense, and warning a player not to go to a server which has been deadened by TK isnt either. I didnt even mention TK in my original post I simply told him not to go to galaxy and then your little lapdog hitmo pounced on the oportunity to look stupid again.

ezbolah wrote:

the team included players such as bull and sandip, dont try and tell me it wasnt TK because I had teams all around me saying "we're with TK" when I asked them why they just broke the NAP we agreed to. And people messaging me after I killed them saying " we wont stop suiciding into you all era, TK will win" so dont pretend that A) you werent there or B) that some teams werent there to simply feed the main one.

it's simply false

if you're going to try and cover up your appearence in an era, put more effort in than simply using a different tag. it was you guys. end of story. and I did kill the main team in the centre spiral.

ezbolah wrote:

FurY has never accepted a TK player. the original roster was:

repsol, ignite, prince, me, JP, a bunch of call me fegits, ding and buddy

the next gen pretty much dropped Repsol and the call me fegits. noone there was TK. and saying we "borrowed players" doesnt make sense. you are not restricted to only ever playing one team so the fact that some had other alliances previously or in the future is completely irrelevent.

ohwait I forgot that TK is more of a cult or indian circle jerk cluster than an alliance and they basicly just all sit on the map together and hug it out when the game would be so much more fun if you had some friendly competition

I've heard 3z give the argument before on skype "they're our friends" but you can still fight your friends, it's a *CENSORED* game.

ezbolah wrote:

in TK, bd pretty much is FARMville these days. *nudge*

ezbolah wrote:
Also people can check hof

so glad you brought it up.

G1, era 44-46. back when it was still competitive too. FurY three win streak.

ezbolah wrote:

it's not a fantasy that TK brought more than 5 subs that era. it is a simple fact. it is a fact that every team on the map broke their NAP's with us as soon as Bull's army died. you can't change facts by simply saying "oh it isnt true" if I say the sky isnt blue doesn't make it so.

you can't deny you only win with subs. just *CENSORED* accept it. atleast admit what you are.

and once again to the OP:

Don't go to Galaxy. stick to main BD

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:34 am 
Corporal
Corporal

socialmisfit1 wrote:
More TK fgts trying to defend their sub whoring? whatever.

ezbolah wrote:
Can someone just ban this ass from the forum

guess what, criticising another team isn't a banable offense, and warning a player not to go to a server which has been deadened by TK isnt either. I didnt even mention TK in my original post I simply told him not to go to galaxy and then your little lapdog hitmo pounced on the oportunity to look stupid again.

ezbolah wrote:

the team included players such as bull and sandip, dont try and tell me it wasnt TK because I had teams all around me saying "we're with TK" when I asked them why they just broke the NAP we agreed to. And people messaging me after I killed them saying " we wont stop suiciding into you all era, TK will win" so dont pretend that A) you werent there or B) that some teams werent there to simply feed the main one.

it's simply false

if you're going to try and cover up your appearence in an era, put more effort in than simply using a different tag. it was you guys. end of story. and I did kill the main team in the centre spiral.

ezbolah wrote:

FurY has never accepted a TK player. the original roster was:

repsol, ignite, prince, me, JP, a bunch of call me fegits, ding and buddy

the next gen pretty much dropped Repsol and the call me fegits. noone there was TK. and saying we "borrowed players" doesnt make sense. you are not restricted to only ever playing one team so the fact that some had other alliances previously or in the future is completely irrelevent.

ohwait I forgot that TK is more of a cult or indian circle jerk cluster than an alliance and they basicly just all sit on the map together and hug it out when the game would be so much more fun if you had some friendly competition

I've heard 3z give the argument before on skype "they're our friends" but you can still fight your friends, it's a *CENSORED* game.

ezbolah wrote:

in TK, bd pretty much is FARMville these days. *nudge*

ezbolah wrote:
Also people can check hof

so glad you brought it up.

G1, era 44-46. back when it was still competitive too. FurY three win streak.

ezbolah wrote:

it's not a fantasy that TK brought more than 5 subs that era. it is a simple fact. it is a fact that every team on the map broke their NAP's with us as soon as Bull's army died. you can't change facts by simply saying "oh it isnt true" if I say the sky isnt blue doesn't make it so.

you can't deny you only win with subs. just *CENSORED* accept it. atleast admit what you are.

and once again to the OP:

Don't go to Galaxy. stick to main BD

First i think racist remarks are not really called or but if the game representatives alow that it is bad
Now first of all we do the fighting in game not writing... it may look clever to you but it is basicly a show of stupidity to try and defend yourself here and not prove anything in game
First fury breasts team contained princewho at that time was in tk, claw and 2 others...
Yeah ignorance and stupidity is a bliss
Also look again buddy how much we controled g1.
It was not our galaxy to start with... when we came there we wiped the floor with your ass's
Repsol even tried to win a g1 using sven who was more then the challenge you guys ever brought... and what about fury+ fd + dogs who tried to opose us... o wait they were wiped out so how could fury pose a threat...
Baz all already know your level of skill so please go and find a writing game to try and pose a challenge.
And so you know bg never started with you and surely will not end with you but trying to make yourself remembered as a legend wont work by just posing... stop beeing a clown noob and go get some proffesional help ....

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:11 am 
Major
Major

ezbolah wrote:
First i think racist remarks are not really called or but if the game representatives alow that it is bad

there were no "racist remarks"

ezbolah wrote:
Now first of all we do the fighting in game not writing... it may look clever to you but it is basicly a show of stupidity to try and defend yourself here and not prove anything in game

there's a number of things I have to adress this point:

1. you are yourself posting on the forums and this flame war was started by hitmo, not me and when it died down YOU made the first long winded post so I find it hard to take seriously any criticisms you have of flame wars on the forums when you actively participate and provoke them on a number of occations.

2. you dont do any fighting in game though do you? I killed the main TK alliance and then the entire server broke NAP and handed over all the relics to the team we defeated. you only won that era because you had subs upon subs and you can't deny that.

3. once again I have proven we can defeat TK when its really a 1v1 by our 3 win streak and then the only time you defeat us is by having the entire server become you hidden tag subs, if this is how you "control G1" then it's not by any means impressive. anyone can win a rigged game 3z, you're not at all skilled at the game for doing so.

ezbolah wrote:
team contained princewho at that time was in tk

I've known prince since he started playing. his loyalty was in no way towards TK I think he played two eras with them (?) but he has played countless with me and ignite. if you put him on the spot and told him to chose between us I think you'll find he'd take mine and ignite's long standing friendship over some sub empire he once chose out of curiosity. but Ignite and I would clearly never put him on the spot and force him to make that decision because we are not that kind of people.

ezbolah wrote:
and what about fury+ fd + dogs who tried to opose us... o wait they were wiped out so how could fury pose a threat...

you can quote big names to your heart's content the point still remains that the only reason you guys win is because you never play seriously without 4 or more teams (being very generous with the numbers here) which on a normal server would be bad but is made worse by the fact that on galaxy you're lucky to find a server with 2 other teams that want to go for a win and being principled they will likely limit themselves 1 or no subs so it's not at all a fair fight. that's not even accounting for the amount of suiciders, spammers and jammers TK have. so once again, no admiration here or from anyone who has played the game for longer than 2 months.
ezbolah wrote:

Baz all already know your level of skill so please go and find a writing game to try and pose a challenge.

once again this game has a forum which both of us are using via our own free will so you cant really criticise someone for using this forum when you yourself use it. I suppose you needed more filler bull *CENSORED* to make your posts look like they have some actual content which they don't.

ezbolah wrote:
stop beeing a clown noob and go get some proffesional help ....

ah "clown noob". what a sting that was. I find it interesting you need to resort to petty name calling which I find to be rather juvenial. it's almost as if you dont even read my refutations at all, you simply regurgetate more of the same *CENSORED* which has been rebuted by me time and time again.

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:30 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

First of all i am verry aware of my postin and since all those acusations called upon TK are started by a noob - and since i played with and against him i do know his achievements and his level of play so i am more then quilified to call him that - and knowing i am the acting TK leader i am entitled to stop all this fraud and mascarade

You as a moderator can see the number of posts me and the noob have and can see that while he can't bring the fight in game he tryes to move it on the forums

Also baz try to get an order into your lies about winning and stuff... about sub and stuff... sorry you can't take a win or even live with a loss.. better learn more and then come out to prove yourself but do it in game
We thought entire map alliance and didnt came here to scream and shout but you guys if you see 2 aliances against you then you see the world ending
Also check hof about the support you noobs had and then remember why you lost
Learn to play and give a challenge in game... i am sure the bd personel are tired of all your posts

socialmisfit1 wrote:
ohwait I forgot that TK is more of a cult or indian circle jerk cluster

If noone takes action about this things then me flaming is the least of this games problems

Racism goes a long way!!!

Last edited by PoTaeToh on Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:05 pm 
Maintenance & PR Team
Maintenance & PR Team
 WWW  Profile

Pay no attention to 'TickledZealot'

*insert Australian insults directed at Baz'

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:42 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

Hmmm while my topic may have been moved, the people whom made replies are still off topic. Tell me dear Gaben, why must you have this logic?

Player ID:14417957
Goals:
1 Gold Medal: Incomplete
1 Silver Medal: Incomplete
1 Bronze Medal: Incomplete
Top clan: Incomplete

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next