It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: CE 2015??
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 12:40 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

i Like Shadow's idea of having an event era or something of the sort with different unique ribbons/medals as rewards, though it sounds kind of like a custom era.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 1:00 pm 
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Custom eras are very do-able. Like I said, if we (the community) do the legwork, very often the staff will be more than willing to follow through and help where necessary. They were extremely accommodating for all the other community driven contests (Schoolyard Showdown, Battle Contest, etc.)

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 5:19 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I'd be down for anything really as long as I can get another color ribbon ;) Schoolyard would be really fun but i think last time people just got ganged up on one by one.

Most Kills: 62,190
Most Wreckages: 177

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 3:42 am 
Captain
Captain

well as ilona announced that no CE this year but still i got some ideas , suggest your views on that , idk if this was suggested earlier.

How if we suspend all severs during CE , yes u read it correct , this includes kong as well as Galaxy. this should spice up the competition and the cost of servers may come down? This can result in another kick ass era , but again acc sharing and other dirty work may increase.
For this a strict policy should be there , you insult (like lazar) 1k blues/reds deleted & this is first warning , 2nd warning 5k tokens deleted , & in 3rd you either get permanent ban , ip black listed , & not like Ilona who said last time that she wants to check her patience lvl so she wont ban lazar . Yeah ilona you said this , i remember ur this statement very vividly.

All admins' identity should be kept secret , or the admins should block all bd players until CE then unblock on skype.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 6:49 am 
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Hitmo wrote:
well as ilona announced that no CE this year but still i got some ideas , suggest your views on that , idk if this was suggested earlier.

How if we suspend all severs during CE , yes u read it correct , this includes kong as well as Galaxy. this should spice up the competition and the cost of servers may come down? This can result in another kick ass era , but again acc sharing and other dirty work may increase.
For this a strict policy should be there , you insult (like lazar) 1k blues/reds deleted & this is first warning , 2nd warning 5k tokens deleted , & in 3rd you either get permanent ban , ip black listed , & not like Ilona who said last time that she wants to check her patience lvl so she wont ban lazar . Yeah ilona you said this , i remember ur this statement very vividly.

All admins' identity should be kept secret , or the admins should block all bd players until CE then unblock on skype.

You can't take someone's items that they paid for away like that. And there's no guarantee that the tokens will even be there (and you can't take them into the negative). It'd be bad business to have someone pay money for something then be like "I don't like your behavior, we took that item you paid for back from you". If anything, a more simple "no tolerance" would be better. Simply put, we will give you your warning at beginning of era saying we won't stand for x behavior. If you do it anyways, you're out of here. End of story, no take backs.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 6:52 am 
Maintenance & PR Team
Maintenance & PR Team
 WWW  Profile

Could that even result in legal action? xD

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 9:52 am 
Maintenance & PR Team
Maintenance & PR Team

A championship huh? Sounds like quite a mess but a lot of fun. I'm up for it

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 1:25 pm 
Private
Private

Hitmo wrote:
How if we suspend all severs during CE , yes u read it correct , this includes kong as well as Galaxy. this should spice up the competition and the cost of servers may come down?

Totally a NO NO !!!

every person has their own taste and free time , a CE is a 1 ticker , not everyone is interested in playing a 1 ticker , while there may be lots of people who would like to play a slow laid back 1 ticker , but the same time there are equal number of people who find it too much boring. SO this step might probably anger our fast ticker players and we might end up losing some valuable players , cause a CE will last for atleast 3 months and this will ensure no 2,3,4 ticks or solo servers till then. :o :o :o :o

Ilona wrote:

its still a business too. And if you do something that hurts your business more than it helps, you better stop doing it.

Whatevers best for business :D :D
Spoiler:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3