It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
 Post subject: Re: RoFL Sucks :|
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 11:21 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

@Alone1

Do we need to keep going over and over this?

You say my team is nothing. You say all these things about us, which you don't even know.

We asked you to go to fantasy 3 for the fact both of our teams have never been there.

Yet you keep saying we are crying that we don't want to go to earth 3 or mars 3 well hey bud were not 3 tick players, and we only like to make things far. Then you say you will bring subs to kill us? Do you think of us as a joke? You want a flame war I can go all the time, but the fact is you don't want to go to a world you don't know. You are scared of the fact alliance called you guys out. You say we are scared of something along the lines of fear? Well fear is nothing fear means nothing, it is a feeling and We are not scared of any alliance on battledawn. We fight for what we know and what we love to do and that is killing teams like you.

Step up or shut up.

#AdminGreeny2014

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 5:31 pm 
Private
Private

lmfao .com and their "oh we are RoFL we dominate only e3" "oh we are GOO we dominate only f3" "oh we are SRB we dominate only e5" "oh we are CME we dominate only m2"
Is there no alliance who has tried competitively all the worlds? ffs

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 5:41 pm 
Major
Major

capo why dont you try that then

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 12:06 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

IDC any ROFL vs SAIL or smithing. I just play bd when I have time and try to enjoy it. I see you guys shouting ROFL uses trolls and stuff and I guess many people with contacts on the game do. Alliances go to dominate servers with a sub as a back up and I guess ROFL also uses backup. These things are common .

Andy @ GameOver you are one of the respected players and you decided to leave ROFL as it didn't suit your interest . I respect it and I suppose stronger teams should fight For a comepetetive era. I was up for fighting ROFL in the past with PPC and I think you know it as you were in the same team. But breeco added Adnan to the chat so we both dropped the era. I am playing on ROFL for the second era and if you show up on e3 I'll be around. I might play as ROFL or might team with you as the main thing I suppose is to fight and have fun on bd.

But putting all these things on a side I have a problem for someone. It is Death 2. He's my friend and Im in contact with him but as he was a ROFL member last era I think its a cheap action to create a troll team(SWAT) and attack on our back.Dont be Gundam joe part 2 @ Death :lol: I have some fun sometimes but by his actions I suppose he should have been kicked last era. Oh well my point of view and don't drag me on Rofl vs Sail. You guys make a team call me to fight ROFL and stop making this topic long day by day. Make a new topic Rofl vs Sail with brs when there will be such an era.

Hope there will be such an era soon.
Good Luck& Cheers ;)

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 1:26 am 
Captain
Captain

currently SAIL is busy on M2

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 1:54 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Hitmo wrote:
currently SAIL is busy on M2

That's a JW Sail. Sail is something more despite of its image. I like the way greeny tries new eras and marks whole top 10 red. Ton of kills and XP :twisted:

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 2:23 am 
Captain
Captain

yea sail is jw , I dont think said will go against CME , if then goes then u have to prasie his bravery

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 3:39 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Hitmo wrote:
yea sail is jw , I dont think said will go against CME , if then goes then u have to prasie his bravery

Well I suppose a bunch of active noobs is better than a bunch of inactive pros & it's better to get second and save some blues for summer. Anyways bd has cut off a lot of life lines for players. I guess blues will be history soon. :shock:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:49 pm 
Private
Private

Yellowhairedme wrote:
Hitmo wrote:

Well I suppose a bunch of active noobs is better than a bunch of inactive pros & it's better to get second and save some blues for summer. Anyways bd has cut off a lot of life lines for players. I guess blues will be history soon. :shock:

I am 110% we won that era, but I don't know ask the others that where on that era that died.

~Greeny

PS: RoFL sucks.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:56 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Yellowhairedme wrote:
Hitmo wrote:

The era on m2 when SAIL went up against CME we did win. Its quite simple look in HoF will will show SAIL winning so that is that.

However the point of this thread isnt to talk about how SAIL wins but how bad RoFL sucks!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next