It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Own colony Own spy
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:43 am 
News Team
News Team

I placed my colony near my alliance.Then made another OP A near me, planted an agent on it and relocated to it. Now i have my agent on my colony that will defend me during spy attacks if spy prot. ends.Right??
Now i build one more OP B near one of allies in order to relocate in emergency and planted agent on it.

Now comes my question:
Enemies come to attack me at OP A and I relocate to OP B at EOT with ETA 1 of enemies.
So at the relocation OP i already have an agent.
Now what will happen from following:
I. I will have two agent where i relocate since spies planted on colonies relocate if the colony is relocated.
II. I will have one agent on the OP B and 1 and 1 on OP A from where i relocated.

If something else will happen let me know.

2nd question is I am not able to use the Battlegalaxy sitehttp://battlegalaxy.com/battledawn/client/game.php?portal=space
While all other sites including battledawn.com is opening pls tell me why

Post subject: Re: Own colony Own spy
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:54 am 
Private
Private

Sakshamqwerty wrote:
I placed my colony near my alliance.Then made another OP A near me, planted an agent on it and relocated to it. Now i have my agent on my colony that will defend me during spy attacks if spy prot. ends.Right??
Now i build one more OP B near one of allies in order to relocate in emergency and planted agent on it.

Now comes my question:
Enemies come to attack me at OP A and I relocate to OP B at EOT with ETA 1 of enemies.
So at the relocation OP i already have an agent.
Now what will happen from following:
I. I will have two agent where i relocate since spies planted on colonies relocate if the colony is relocated.
II. I will have one agent on the OP B and 1 and 1 on OP A from where i relocated.

If something else will happen let me know.

2nd question is I am not able to use the Battlegalaxy sitehttp://battlegalaxy.com/battledawn/client/game.php?portal=space
While all other sites including battledawn.com is opening pls tell me why

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:20 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

There is a chance that your spy will protect you and a chance that it won't. Spies, when on the same colony and aren't allied clash. It's a random chance on who will win the ground, but if you put spy protection on your colony you wouldn't be able to be hurt by spies. Also, if you relocate your colony with your spy on it, the spy will not travel with the colony and will stay on the outpost that you left behind. However, the spy protection stays with whatever you put it on no matter what. Sadly I don't know the answer to your second question, but good luck in your future endeavors.

Hope this was helpful,
-Pocono

P.S. I know that I am severely late on getting this to you, but I saw no other reply that helped at all.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:42 am 
News Team
News Team

I had a spy with me on my colony.
I don't remember but either I relocated or my conqueror force relocated me and I had a spy with me after the relocation too.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:51 pm 
Private
Private

yea spy moves with ur colony

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]