It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: TK open challenge
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:35 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

ezbolah wrote:
so the challenge is not really a challenge after all
malice explained things clearly but even in 3 tickers if you know what to do you can take advantage of short brakes and afford to be inactive - it is not always depending on the number of players and activity in that era
also i do agree about the thing that bg should be moved to bd specially since we cleaned up the competition there and actually that is what we are waiting for also
if you want to challenge a TK inactive alliance you can find a lot of them on bd and they are about at 10-20% of experience and strength of the main TK
even in bg we are about at 40% at this time of our strength and i don't count inactive neutral alliances that take our name with the hope that they can have an easy gain couse i am sure a lot of people tend to prefer to use a tag of a strong alliance rather then getting into useless wars
so lc wait couse we will soon join bd or main server as you call it but for your info bg is not a secondary server or a lower server
like i wrote before a huge number of outcasts from bg who did not make it into even top 100 players became "legends" of bd servers :)

yes BG is a secondary server i hate to break it to you :lol: as i said it was released when i was playing for a bit already and it's not a part of the main origional server and that makes it secondary

and idk why all of you forget that i said a while in the future I WILL BE TAKING A LONG BREAK AFTER MY CURRENT ERAS and ya probly by then BG will be closed if we're lucky

Hero 2nd
RFW 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
BoS 1st
OC 1st
TFF 1st X2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:51 am 
Corporal
Corporal

ignorance is a bliss :) that is what i have to say to you

http://battlegalaxy.com/battledawn/clie ... rtal=space

this is the login page of the bg - do you see a battledawn there . com ?
is battlegalaxy not a .com domain ?
i know you might not have any it experience judging that you don't know that opening bg and bd in 2 difrent tabs is the same as opening 2 bd tabs but when you step outside the things you know then don't write
yes i agree that battlegalaxy was made after battledawn and has distinct things but saying it is secondary and so on it is saying like 2 eggs came one inside the other :) and i am not talking about kinder surprise eggs but normal ones ....

and if you want to talk about secondary and so on consider something like bd has earth mars and fantasy :)

wait i forgot to give you the explanation - you can also use google to define things that you don't really have a clue about:

Definition - What does Secondary Server mean?

A secondary server is a type of server that serves as an addition to the primary server and is used for a variety of services. It has the same features and capabilities as the primary server and acts as a second or substitutive point of contact in case the primary server is unavailable, busy or overloaded.
A secondary server may also be called a slave server.

Last edited by ezbolah on Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:05 pm 
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

I will agree, we should not call BG secondary. It may not be as popular as BD, but it is it's own entity. Kinda like people saying fantasy servers are for noobs on BD. Every era is dependent on the competition that shows up. I've had much harder eras on Fantasy servers than I just ran into on E1 and yet, Earth worlds are considered the "pro" servers. The only reason is because of the size of the map. It's harder for 1 alliance to control such a large map alone, but sometimes smaller maps make things much tougher as you have much less time to run from an enemy in terms of space on the map.

And I do think many did not read your statement LC. I know I missed it, had to go back and reread. But you don't give any kind of estimate. Hard to make a team that stays on standby indefinitely until you arrive back :lol:

And ezb, I used to play 3 tickers and with it, sleep would come in small doses during wars. But I haven't played a 3 ticker since the days of 2000 players being here. So my memory of it was pretty much no sleep allowed. Things may have changed since, but I still play with the mindset of high activity needed. But then again, I consider myself to be only semi-active now-a-days and yet, I find myself much more active than other's who state they are "highly active". I think the definition is slowly changing as competition keeps decreasing unfortunately.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:15 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

yeah - sorry i had to add something to the other post couse i think lc kind of skiped the it classes
i had eras of 2 weeks 24/7 activity in 3 tickers with only 30 mins sleep brakes in galaxy but also i had eras that you could go offline for 2 days and still manage to pull a win due not to the activity but the competition
it makes me mad couse people disconsider a lot of bg players even tho a lot of them managed to win and are even huge names in bd
also small maps do get a higher activeness level couse you can reach an enemy from one side of the map to the other in less then 10 hours using just a few gates and then fly and in 3 tickers that means more like having to get a leave from work and concentrate on that world
and lc just wanted to prove something like we are scared and he is a big name - we had a lot of so called threats and challenges over the past and a lot of people just used that for a name but didn't come to deliver couse even tho we may have turned into a smaller comunity we still play hard and wait for a challenge win or lose
we are here for fun not for medals that will fade with time
also we won't take those with us anywhere :P
and about the active part yeah i seen "highly active" people spending 2 hours at about 48 hours in game while others who were not active spent 15 hours in the game :)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:42 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

wow you TK people are really annoying me here acting like i am an idiot. i'm not using my "big name" at all, i only consider myself an average player personally. and as i said i just wanted to fight TK on the main server and see how they play. that's what i challenged you too and that's it. you don't want to fight on the main server and i do not wish to waste my time on galaxy, there's no middle ground and half of what you're saying now is pointless and your constant personal bashes are starting to get old

Hero 2nd
RFW 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
BoS 1st
OC 1st
TFF 1st X2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:42 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Well...Just checked forums..

@LC i wanted to add something according to your made topic..Its says you "Open Challenged" TK...Means whatever the world is whatever the speed of word is...Its for TK to decide as its open challenge for them..Then you added in topic that you wanna play only BD alive servers and 1 tickers...That don't make sense...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:56 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

syedhamzahussnain wrote:
Well...Just checked forums..

@LC i wanted to add something according to your made topic..Its says you "Open Challenged" TK...Means whatever the world is whatever the speed of word is...Its for TK to decide as its open challenge for them..Then you added in topic that you wanna play only BD alive servers and 1 tickers...That don't make sense...

Open Challenge means anyone can read and accept it, but it's specifically meant for TK, I believe.

Why doesn't any of you throw the gauntlet? It worked last time someone did that.

viewtopic.php?f=89&t=3571

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:52 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Hahaha, was that the MuPt era?

I had just joined Bd a few months prior to that I guess. Started watching and built my first colony on Earth that era. haha. Damn good era that was.

Although I had forgotten which server. I thought it was E1, seems its E4. Oh well.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:48 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Is TK good? never heard of em :lol:

Highest Crystals: 93
Highest Rank: 1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:52 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

gino948 wrote:
Is TK good? never heard of em :lol:

Not sure, depending on who talks about them they're absolutely terrible or the best team of all times.

I didn't know you were still alive...

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next