It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: AKSK, TCV, ROBu, and WLR Vs HORD
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:17 am 
Corporal
Corporal

, omg cmon kiddo stop telling .. Its battle dawn not peace dawn.. Diplomacy n activity is the key.. Its not ourania's fault if u got a noobish team.that dont know how to control the server . i played several eras with her n she is one of the greatest person on BD acc. To me .. She never allows backstabbing thou its a part of tactics.. Its just u need to be sure before choosing allies.. Also attacking a alliance in group it aint against the rules so better be shut.. N stop posting here .. We dont have much time to waste on such a useless post.. Boosting reds like celene(whatever) said isnt the key to win.. Lol grow up guys n stop complaining like kids n pick ur fight n finish em

Regards

Alliances:BD:IW, RoFL(leader), DrWC(leader), PPC..
BG: DOGS , MEOW , CATA,TK, REP.

Max Power: Out of Your Imagination

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:42 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

^ Celene is from the OC like us, and definitely not a noob. i didn't see her and her mate insult you directly, yet you make a personal attack.

as for for your claim that backstabbing is a tactic, that maybe your way but not the way of most players i know.

Former Teams : RCon - OTGH - ICE - LWB - BORG - SWAT- HA - AE - TWA - Wolf - T

- WarHammer of DarKLand.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:12 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

srimann wrote:
, omg cmon kiddo stop telling .. Its battle dawn not peace dawn.. Diplomacy n activity is the key.. Its not ourania's fault if u got a noobish team.that dont know how to control the server . i played several eras with her n she is one of the greatest person on BD acc. To me .. She never allows backstabbing thou its a part of tactics.. Its just u need to be sure before choosing allies.. Also attacking a alliance in group it aint against the rules so better be shut.. N stop posting here .. We dont have much time to waste on such a useless post.. Boosting reds like celene(whatever) said isnt the key to win.. Lol grow up guys n stop complaining like kids n pick ur fight n finish em

Regards

Who told this is Peace Dawn? lol What u don t understan or we misunderstood families weren t allowed, considerating families like subs because just 1 alliance will win and the rest helps to win and kill . If u read Joe profile it says: There will be no subs in this round, that is : not extend alliances with subs ... You need to see ROBu 1, ROBu2, ROB1, aksk, aksq .... so u will say, YES! they are all subs lolol Come on!
When HORD used his allies to atack? We had a deal who got broke and for not reason 4 or 5 alliances atacked us, what those alliances had to do with us lol Even more Why HORD had to do a deal with other alliance like AkSk like Ouranis told me Soo.. Whatever what u say

BTW i never spoke about an alliance needs reds to win, SO... my friend, SHUT your big mouth up.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:14 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Im watching the e5 era and i can say u celene,
many saw ur team as a "Threat" so as 1 alliance wanted to kill u
Many jumped in as well.

So From my side i wont call them as subs or all,
rather i will call them some alliance united for same purpose

IW ,POB ,TmR ,RoFL ,K ,PPC ,WC ,SoL ,PMS ,HORD ,AL ,A, AK47, UWS, KMO, ZOMB, CME

Spoiler:
[09:42:35] Salman *SATANS*: every forum post you do, makes you more of a *CENSORED*...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:40 am 
Corporal
Corporal

indala wrote:
srimann wrote:

Regards

Who told this is Peace Dawn? lol What u don t understan or we misunderstood families weren t allowed, considerating families like subs because just 1 alliance will win and the rest helps to win and kill . If u read Joe profile it says: There will be no subs in this round, that is : not extend alliances with subs ... You need to see ROBu 1, ROBu2, ROB1, aksk, aksq .... so u will say, YES! they are all subs lolol Come on!
When HORD used his allies to atack? We had a deal who got broke and for not reason 4 or 5 alliances atacked us, what those alliances had to do with us lol Even more Why HORD had to do a deal with other alliance like AkSk like Ouranis told me Soo.. Whatever what u say

BTW i never spoke about an alliance needs reds to win, SO... my friend, SHUT your big mouth up.

If i shut my big mouth then who will answer u. Btw ur name is very bad i recommend u to change it asap.. Kinda boring.. N yes cant i name any alliance same as some alliance .. Cmon noob. I mean if their is a alliancenamed somthin n i name my alliance related to that . will it be sub.. Is their any rule or did ROU declared any sub on BC.. Cmon u should keep ur mouth shut coz when u speak its kinda " i feel like even donkeys can speak english"... N yes lemme tell u a secret to win lol ,,read this link with open eyes " wiki.battledawn.com/index.php?title=Main_Page "

Better not to say somthing bad about my friends lol

Chao
Read the wiki n tell me is their any rule regarding naming teams
N yes subs n allies are different

Alliances:BD:IW, RoFL(leader), DrWC(leader), PPC..
BG: DOGS , MEOW , CATA,TK, REP.

Max Power: Out of Your Imagination

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:08 pm 
Major
Major

srimann wrote:
If i shut my big mouth then who will answer u. Btw ur name is very bad i recommend u to change it asap.. Kinda boring.. N yes cant i name any alliance same as some alliance .. Cmon noob. I mean if their is a alliancenamed somthin n i name my alliance related to that . will it be sub.. Is their any rule or did ROU declared any sub on BC.. Cmon u should keep ur mouth shut coz when u speak its kinda " i feel like even donkeys can speak english"... N yes lemme tell u a secret to win lol ,,read this link with open eyes " wiki.battledawn.com/index.php?title=Main_Page "

Better not to say somthing bad about my friends lol

Chao
Read the wiki n tell me is their any rule regarding naming teams
N yes subs n allies are different

Let's stop with the personal attacks.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:20 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

srimann wrote:
Cmon noob............. lemme tell u a secret to win lol ,,

I m not gonna answer ur insults because i don t have idea who re u or if u know me or if we played against or in the same team.

You will have my same level to argue with me the day you can show this trophy in your own house. End of this convo with you, Happy New Year.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:14 am 
Private
Private

Celene cry here that she is hurt by something unfair. she and her partner SnowFox are not fair players in this story. they had numerous advantages in comparation to others ( they used tons of reds, if bmac said he used 500 dolars, SnowFox spend twice then that , Celene spend a lot also, much more then others - that is fair playing? i consider mindless boosting as lack of skills) , they also teamed up with many strong allys , some admit they are friends of SnowFox , but they went inactive or half active , so Celene is left behind.
Celene made plans to kill other alliances one by one to win ( fact, they done it with all near ) .
Aksk seen that threat, so Aksk didnt sit and wait for death as "queen Celene " wanted , and Aksk atacked. all who felt in danger from HORD decided it is right moment to atack, ofcourse . should they sitt and wait for they time to die?
Aksk could war TCV also, but they looked honest, while i catch you and SnowFox lie to me 5,6 times, and telling me "storys " .
and we have mostly concusive army, and less beems, so you are logical target, against TCV we would loose , against you , we win.
what you expect , to tell me who i must atack? you tryed that , i didnt fall on that .
you are just crying becouse you lost and you expected to outsmart all others. you tryed to make me convince to atack on TCV with you. you have double standards, same as 90% of BD "pro players" and that make me sick. liars who try to manipulate with me are in top of my targets

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:43 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

derabvb wrote:
you tryed to make me convince to atack on TCV with you. you have double standards, same as 90% of BD "pro players" and that make me sick. liars who try to manipulate with me are in top of my targets

humnn who re u in game? because i just remember to have spoken with Niko, and Ourania, i speak diferent thinks with both and both know my point, i m not talkative, me as HORD leader (I was 3 days lol) didn t do any deal with anyone to kill any alliance, i don t have idea what snow had spoken before when he was in WOH, you guys mix things. I just learnt i signed my death sentence when snow joined me, his power, score and activity made people be nervious, but i don t regret, because thanks to him i know people every day more, and i know who has word and honor beyond winning or losing.

If skills is for you to atack 1 alliance between 4 or 5, up to you.

I didn t come to cry at forum, I complained about the false advertisement about SOLO worlds this time specially clearified with no subs, to our understanding families act like subs , and i can assure many people think like me.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:53 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

derabvb wrote:
I didn t come to cry at forum, I complained about the false advertisement about SOLO worlds this time specially clearified with no subs, to our understanding families act like subs , and i can assure many people think like me.

Well it seemed you came here to personally insult ppl among them me cause we have allies, while you had too, they just failed to help you.

However i stopped attacking you right after i saw you got mad here, I offered you a really good deal but you chose to keep feeling a victim. I really think you are the one Not Fair here. You got our mutual friends split and argue against me cause u complained to them telling half truth. You hide that u were the one not keeping our deal and u hide behind the advertisement cause u cant read it right. It said no subs...not no allies...and snowman himself when attacked while in WoH had his allies idk what happened now. I am sure you played many eras with allies around you...haven't you?

I always considered you a top player and was always an honour to be in teams with you. You always kept saying you have no problem fighting on one word and play in another world with a same person. What happened to this now? Why all this grudge now?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next