It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Rule #1 - Be respectful at all times.

Rule #2 - Obey rule #1

Rule #3 - No nudity, excessive foul language or lewd sexual discussions. Common sense rules apply.

Rule #4 - Obey any reasonable request of an administrator or moderator.

Rule #5 - Have fun! =)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Alliance-Dream teams
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:52 pm 

LOLGFNoOB wrote:
Hurr durr

As a player who pretty much only plays Kong, i have to say i liked the original
15 players you picked as a "Dream Team"

Except Zaeem. He's much too annoying to want to play with, and i've never seen him win an era without red boosting to all hell, or being with players alot better than he is...

P.S. Hai Milan! I see .com's treating you nicely. You never visit kong anymore ;-; I Guess we're too noob for you...

Hey LolGF. Indeed I do not visit a lot anymore, I don't seem to have the time to chat :\ The advantage of a forum is that I can just pop in and out whenever I want, that's rather rude when chatting to someone :lol:

But yes George, that's what I mean.. 1000 ticks per week, eras go by rather fast, so a lot of medals are handed out :)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:01 pm 
Major
Major

georgeshelou wrote:
Allow me to name 15 veterans, legends and rising stars players this time not ten ;) :
Aoki, Gon, Ace, Urko, Toast, Van, Ana, Dan, Ourania, George (Me), Milan, Zaeem, Vruago, Steve (CM), Greenbay.
All these Kongregate and .Com players are players that do not boost reds a lot (except me :P :lol:) and that I would mess and declare war to the most active and powerful team with the knowledge we will never lose.
I would like to see a 15 members per alliance particular event one day.

Where did you hear those names? :lol:

Milanos wrote:
Vru got that rank 1 on best all times because it was the one era Battle Score was in, I believe :lol: But I agree, Vru is a good player.

Also, edited my post with bold and underlined.. Does that help, Andy? ;)

Also Tekka gave Vru his relics.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:39 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

I always place on kong to watch these players since 10 June 2012 the day I joined Kong and I didn't know Tekka gave his relics to Vruago but we must admit he is a very good player and only good players with a good knowledge of the game are accepted in the AANC I think :? :roll: ?!

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:57 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

seems top 15 players :lol: , could all those players play in a team or would thier egos and personal rank get i n the way and cause backstabbing and allaince getting killed

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:29 am 
Captain
Captain

georgeshelou wrote:
Yeah, actually me and Vruago recruited Zaeem to play with us on Earth 1, he improved a lot and became a player I dare you guys to mess with 8-)
This is Zaeem.
He tried to play on .com and joined his friends of BEER on CE with BabyKong (Just need to be sure about his IGN, I think that he is Kane and I really admire his player because of his long guides and knowledge of the game)
Wondering why Kong players has a high medal count :ugeek:
Like this player, we declared war on his alliance and he is pretty smart though, I'd like to know his in game name and add him to my dream team. xD
See ? This one has beaten Ourania :lol: He just needs to win an era or two where he is ranked top one or two and to win next CE to complete his medals collection like how Gameover used to do :lol:

Pretty sure rania has more medals than that unless that's a decently out dated picture

Retired NEWS Reporter.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3