It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Spamocolypse, Revelations
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:58 pm 
Major
Major

--------......----------- I will remake the story in the morning..

( I was kinda hoping someone finds me and we work togethor to get food someone else steps in and blah blah blah borderlands stuff :P

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:13 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Jake wrote:
--------......----------- I will remake the story in the morning..

( I was kinda hoping someone finds me and we work togethor to get food someone else steps in and blah blah blah borderlands stuff :P

well i TRIED to make food out of you :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:28 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I love how you pretty much copied my topic and got twice as many posts.
Oh well. here goes.

I am the guardian of this desert. How dare you all trespass on my domain! You must now defeat me in battle if you wish to continue upon your quest. If you lose, you will all die.

Oh, defeat me and I will join you and I will share with you my endless supply of food (not that I NEED food)

After a long, drawn-out sword fight, I lunge at Jake, kneeing him in the stomach and sending him flying. Then I walk over to where he is laying and ready my sword to strike at his throat.

You are a worthy opponent. However, you must die!

Mirage
Midnight Templar
Midnight Shield

retired mentor and a proud member of SoLD

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:47 pm 
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
 WWW  YIM  Profile

SPLASH, say the guardian body when he was stabbed behind with a kitchen knife.

"Greeting my friends, I'm Terais from the mighty Hotaku clan." said the backstabber while standing next to the fallen Jake. "I've come to this place looking for the ultimate weapons that has been long forgotten. And while I was wandering the desert I've met you. I believe fate has brought us together"

Terais sit down on his knee and ask "Now I ask you, will you join the mighty Hotaku clan"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:54 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

fail helldealer

I feel a small blade enter my back, in a point where my armor had rusted through.

Laughing, I pull the knife out of my back and slash across your throat, intentionally missing your vital arteries just to teach you a lesson.

Since you have drawn blood, I will join you. However, I will not become a member of your clan.

My name is Maolain - they call me the Midnight Templar.

for centuries I have guarded this desert, and for centuries, no one has passed through. It is time to end my watch, as there are few left to guard against.

I go to the treasure vault and empty it into my traveler's bag and put on my better suit of armor and shield

Let's do this.

Mirage
Midnight Templar
Midnight Shield

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:15 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

"ugh, so thirsty...."

Off near the small skirmish behind a few large sand dunes sat a lone wanderer.He carried nothing more than his walking stick and a backpack.Upon hearing the sounds of clanging armor, he quickly scurried up a small dune to see the great desert warrior Midnight Templar being ambushed from behind.He watched in amazement as he ignored the attack and held off his attacker.After awhile the both walked off."I bet if i follow them i'll find some supplies to steal." Jumping and tumbling from his spot atop the dune the desert wanderer hurried off to follow the two.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:46 pm 
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
 WWW  YIM  Profile

He is walking behind the two new friends, finding a weak spot for... future protection when Terais's stalker's intuition ring. Because of his 20 years of experience in Hotaku's Stalking Acedemy, he knows exactly how stalkers do things. However, this time only the intuition is ringing. "Interesting," he thought, "I'd never thought of meeting a rival in this vast dessert without any girls to stalk on."

He activates his super stalker mode, and waits for his prey to come near.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:47 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I sense a being walking behind us. I turn to see a man clothed in a ragged cloak, carrying an old staff.

"friend," I called out to the stranger, "if you need supplies come with us"

Mirage
Midnight Templar
Midnight Shield

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:29 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

A man stands in his decimated village, still burning in the aftermath of the Great Crisis. Fire crackles in the crisp air, and the cold slithers around his ankles, entwining him in the scene.
Slowly, he drops a handkerchief into a pile of burning straws. Quickly, red tongues lick away to black. It was the symbol of his old life, of an alliance he created. But now it would be ash. The letter F shown through the enclosing blackness, not wanting to go. But it did, and he looked away.
He lifts his bag of necessities off the dusty ground. Food, water, shelter...he would be fine for a few days. But eventually, he would have to find other people. Other survivors.
A simple revolver with a single salvaged bullet glowed with a menacing light in his hands. He knew what it was for. He just hoped he would never have to use it.
He set off for the river in the forest, where he used to play when he was young. Behind him, the fire began to subside, and the used ashes blew past him.

He looked up. The last rain of a dying fall was starting.

Liam wrote:
Rise my minions, VOTE FERR3T #1 FOR HEAD MOD!!

Simmen wrote:
How are you not a admin Hal?..

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:42 am 
Captain
Captain
 YIM  Profile

OmegaXII wrote:
lol you couldve started off with some rules instead of a random story

noob.

Day 1

As I awake from the destruction, I go outside my house only to realize, my roof has been blown off and my parents... dead on the ground with blood all over the bed. I ask myself... "What could've possibly done this?". I search the area for food, shelter... anything I could find. But nothing.

I walk east as the bible has said and I search for the haven God had promised in time of apocalypse. As my journey wages on I start to see things... unwanted movements... supernatural behavior...

Every time I look in the direction of the noises, a black shadow quickly moves out of the fray.

as the days pass by I wonder, what are these demonic presences?

Pbleebait

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next