It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: 9/11
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:55 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Seth I took a moment to read ALL of what you wrote, It's hard to believe but i mean it's hard not to believe, i HATE what this country has become in the last 10 years, but what can we do?

how can we change the injustice that has happened, they have embedded this into the founding of our modern country since the 60s, the chance of undoing all the damage that has been done is inconceivable, it's sad that our people cannot be told the truth and cannot overpower the government even though it was meant to happen if the government ever got to the point that is it at now.

i hate thinking about it an i think most of our people know, they just know there is nothing that can be done. :(

~MechaStorm
-----------------
My Worlds
~Galaxy 2(KwAs)
~I like to Spam :P

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:39 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

The roots of all these, can be traced back to the 1930s, when Standard oil started oil exploration in Saudi and the American Govt deemed oil strategic.

Well, the only way to make a change today, is a collective movement. Where informed individuals make informed decisions and protests should be non violent and educated. You guys have to show that you do not approve, when you elect someone for example...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:15 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

mfreak wrote:
The roots of all these, can be traced back to the 1930s, when Standard oil started oil exploration in Saudi and the American Govt deemed oil strategic.

Well, the only way to make a change today, is a collective movement. Where informed individuals make informed decisions and protests should be non violent and educated. You guys have to show that you do not approve, when you elect someone for example...

May be the only chance we have, force at this point is not an option and to even think such would have you killed :(

one fact is that the government is much more feared than in the early 90s and before. sad i had to develop during the years of this chaos, whole generstions betrayed by there own country.

~MechaStorm
-----------------
My Worlds
~Galaxy 2(KwAs)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:41 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  YIM  Profile

There are people saying that the twin towers we're rigged with explosives before the planes hit the twin towers there were amatuer videos showing puff of smoke exploding when the planes crashed,but according to a man that worked on the twin towers he said that puff of smokes are powder from the building when there was too much pressure inside as the floors came down

Another one says that the Pentagon wasn't hit by a airline,there were video recordings on the street cameras released by the FBI showing a little object heading striaght to the wall,it was kinda hard to see ,the camera images were so blurry I couldn't tell what it was.The witnesses that day say it was a airline,but the camras images looked like a remote controlled drone.

made in the hands of darklighter
BD Maintenance
TLG
RFFN

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:08 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

etartios wrote:
There are people saying that the twin towers we're rigged with explosives before the planes hit the twin towers there were amatuer videos showing puff of smoke exploding when the planes crashed,but according to a man that worked on the twin towers he said that puff of smokes are powder from the building when there was too much pressure inside as the floors came down

Another one says that the Pentagon wasn't hit by a airline,there were video recordings on the street cameras released by the FBI showing a little object heading striaght to the wall,it was kinda hard to see ,the camera images were so blurry I couldn't tell what it was.The witnesses that day say it was a airline,but the camras images looked like a remote controlled drone.

Go to page 2 if you have time read what Seth wrote and look at the videos he posted, very controversial stuff. makes you think... perhaps too much but everyone needs to be exposed to this evidence and decide if it is worth believing.

~MechaStorm
-----------------
My Worlds
~Galaxy 2(KwAs)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:57 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Seth's post gave enough information about the reason about the 9/11 attacks. :( the 9/11 attacks have made America's securtiy becom harder to break through,I just hope noting like this would happen again,ever.

BD Maintenance
TLG
RFFN

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:59 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

The security measures are just a way of creating panic. Maybe to profit TSA as Seth said. They also give the impression that america is always vulnerable and in grave threat, which provides further reason for war, when in reality America is quite safe and has no existential threat. Its all well orchestrated.

As for the pentagon video, the government released what 5 frames? From the worlds most guarded building? And it doesnt even show a plane clearly. The crater created on the building was just too small to be a plane of Boeings size.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:40 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  YIM  Profile

mfreak wrote:
The security measures are just a way of creating panic. Maybe to profit TSA as Seth said. They also give the impression that america is always vulnerable and in grave threat, which provides further reason for war, when in reality America is quite safe and has no existential threat. Its all well orchestrated.

As for the pentagon video, the government released what 5 frames? From the worlds most guarded building? And it doesnt even show a plane clearly. The crater created on the building was just too small to be a plane of Boeings size.

Yup you maybe right about profiting TSA.The attack on the pentagon was a 737 american airline,you can't see it in the outside of the building it was in the inside,one firefighter witness said,"when I want inside the Pentagon I saw debris of a american airline.When the plane hit the wall it vaporized its what the experts say.

And there are was another plane that was going hit the whitehouse,thanks to the pagengers and crew on the plane the white house was safe,if it wasn't for them the white house would have been destroyed.

BD Maintenance
TLG
RFFN

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:59 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Thats just the general story. The attack on the pentagon is suspected to be a explosive warhead. The crater left by the 757 (not 737) was like 15 foot wide. A 757 is 125 feet wide. Thats not what you see on the pentagon. The crash video from the surveillance camera does not even show a proper plane. Also the govt only released 5 frames of video I think. Whats there to hide ? There are several other theories regarding color of the flame as compared to the twin towers explosion etc. Check it out yourself on Google. But clearly there was a conspiracy sponsored by the US government.

Also check out the plane that crashed because of people on board. You will not find any debris whatsoever.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:08 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  YIM  Profile

The goverments are using it as a cover up for the warhead,I mean if people knew that it was a misslie is would creat panic around all of America.Some say it was a remote controlled aircraft (UAV),man his is making my head hurt,I don't know who I should believe the goverment is hiding things from us.

BD Maintenance
TLG
RFFN

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next