It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: Demon revised
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:09 pm 
Maintenance & PR Team
Maintenance & PR Team

Location: Look behind you. Theres a shadow. Look at where it is. It isnt me
( see i have an outline of most possibilities, thats like the first time someone did something i didnt have... NOW those improve classes come in handy lol )

He quickly goes through the class, shooting balls of magic at fake demons, teaching me about how to open windows, about stones of power... Etc. YOu get bored and start to drift off. You wake to the sound of fighting, you see people rushing around killing demons, you instantly can tell there leaders, most are one on one, but a few are taking on 3 or 4 and the old man and women are taking on DOZENS. you jump up and do what you can, not inflicting much damage, pissing them off. One jumps onto you but you burn its brains and eyes to jelly. You get up and start fighting like hell..

Retired player, trying to come back again.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:28 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Somewhat in a panic,I randomly start shootings magic.Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be very effective unless im close up.
(great thats just great)i think to myself.
I see the old man and woman almost through with their bunch and they start assisting the other people.As the fight was coming to a close, like it was on cue, a HUGE demon busts through a wall with a lions head and a body of a dragon-like being.My first reaction was to run," aint fighting anything like that!", I yell."TENKAI!STAND YOUR GROUND!" I can hear the old man's voice trailing through the halls as I run.I turn random corners, running through the maze of caverns blindly.Eventually, I turn a corner and- "OH CRAP!"I run into another demon hoard coming through a window....

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:00 pm 
Maintenance & PR Team
Maintenance & PR Team

You think to fight the hordes is a better choice, you rush into them, fighting, everything a blur. It seems as time has slowed down but sped up as well. You charge. You start to think about turning back as your legs turn into scissors and your hands into gold glowing spikes. " HELL YEAH! " You charge the demons, running off of adrenalin charged with magic. You fight until most are dead, but one grabs you and... WAIT you realize it isnt a demon, but the old man. He's closed the window and wacks you on the head. " You idiot " he says, do you know what you've DONE?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:14 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

"ummmmmmmmmmmmm no" I say as I rub my aching head.The old man gives me a cold stare and starts to rant but I start to zone out.The fatigue was starting to catch up with me and my body hurt at every movement.Looking around I see something near one of the dead demons that catches my eye and I walk towards it."Are you even listening to me?" the old man angrily asks."Yea"I lie.(What is this?) I think.The demon had what looked like a fragment of the crystal from earlier.I start to turn around when the old man snatches it out of my hands."Well heres one piece at least.That large demon started to run after you.We stopped him,but not before he ran through a wall in the crystal room destroying our main source of magic here."*another angry look towards me* "We also lost about 20 mages."Feeling pretty bad about what had happened,I slump against a wall and silently cry...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:32 am 
Maintenance & PR Team
Maintenance & PR Team

"Oh for the love of god man, Get up! " Weve got work to do! " Now, time for more practice * evil glint in his eye * " He charges at you and you side step and charge magic through your hands and blast him to the stone roof and back. Just before he falls, he starts to FLY. you start to ask how but he simply pushes you to a ledge and you realize just how tired you are. That blast really tired you out, so how does he..........

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5