It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: Demons
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:46 pm 
Maintenance & PR Team
Maintenance & PR Team

Location: Look behind you. Theres a shadow. Look at where it is. It isnt me
( Remember ur stuck! )

You go over to his castle, watching demons the size of earth flying around. You tell him what happened. He quickly become outrages. He shoots u with a ball of fire...

Retired player, trying to come back again.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:56 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

maxattack wrote:
( Remember ur stuck! )

Well I am in the demon world ain't I?

I block part of the fireball (I suppose I can do magic in the demon world without a window/tunnel... sInce here is where the window comes from..) A was hit, but still alive. I convince Lord Froj that there was not much I could do, we need something heavier hitting to get rid of a magician! I also prepare a teleport spell while I speak... just in case I cannot convince the demon lord....

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:27 pm 
Maintenance & PR Team
Maintenance & PR Team

yes u can do magic more powerful, but so can they. He hits u with a blast of light. You fall back, rip through the walls, and end up in another castle, one of his. You run away, shooting at lesser demons, watching for stronger ones. You quickly and hurriedly make a window ( Teleportation only works in the smae realm ) it usuallt takes 3 hours for MAGICIANS, so you do wat u can. After hours of running and hiding u find its complete! You jump through...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:43 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I find myself in a small town, don't know exactly where but little do I care. Demons come thorugh the window, seems they have finally catch up with me... Though I couldn't care less... they don't have the homefield advantage anymore.

As they move to attack me, I use the last of my concetration to teleport myself to a cave in the jungle, a secret safe house I have prepared. The leaders will deal with the demons so, dont worry about them any longer. This day wasn't a complete waste, atleast my enemies are fighting agaisnt themselves.

I'm exsausted, to do anything, so I rest a few hours to regain my strength. I realize I have lost my demon patron, and without him, I have no chance against the leaders....
I start to prepare the ritual to seek a new patron. I must proceed with caution, least I want is another Demon Lord after my head....

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:17 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

name:Tenkai
good mage
specialty:opening/closing tunnels
continent:north america
not a leader

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:26 pm 
Maintenance & PR Team
Maintenance & PR Team

Good mages dont OPEN tunnels, only magicians make windows to fight.

But anyway, Tenkai, Bran ( Said to be leader of the leaders, just a magician. ) He was trapped by some demons. He needs your help! You MUST open a window. He was working on stopping a tunnel from the demons side. The other magicians are busy in the demon realm and it could be impossible to find them in time. hurry!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:32 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

i meant windows :oops: anyway

hoping through an already opened window that the others used,i enter the demon realm."WHOA" i say when i see how terrifying it is people screaming,ashes flying,darkness.Seeing as i have no clue where to go,i start off in a random direction hoping for the best.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:39 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

*ahem*

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:44 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

*ahem* you messed me up too

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:41 pm 
Maintenance & PR Team
Maintenance & PR Team

javierbs wrote:
I find myself in a small town, don't know exactly where but little do I care. Demons come thorugh the window, seems they have finally catch up with me... Though I couldn't care less... they don't have the homefield advantage anymore.

As they move to attack me, I use the last of my concetration to teleport myself to a cave in the jungle, a secret safe house I have prepared. The leaders will deal with the demons so, dont worry about them any longer. This day wasn't a complete waste, atleast my enemies are fighting agaisnt themselves.

I'm exsausted, to do anything, so I rest a few hours to regain my strength. I realize I have lost my demon patron, and without him, I have no chance against the leaders....
I start to prepare the ritual to seek a new patron. I must proceed with caution, least I want is another Demon Lord after my head....

You finally see a weak window appear after what seems like hours. You jump in, grab something, and comeout with 64 bite marks on your arm. You pulled a demon with 3 eyes, all with flames literally COMING OUT of them, 4 arms, and a chocolate brown body. You give it the mind control spell, works on VERY weak demons, and go to find a master, one thats NICE for a change.
Tenkai wrote:
i meant windows :oops: anyway

hoping through an already opened window that the others used,i enter the demon realm."WHOA" i say when i see how terrifying it is people screaming,ashes flying,darkness.Seeing as i have no clue where to go,i start off in a random direction hoping for the best.

( No people... MOST of the time. )

You start off. Slowly and faster, slower are faster, keeping the same pace for about 1 hour each , It SEEMS like an hour at least, you find demons EVERYWHERE. You open a window at a camp u made, and enter. You find yourself in a world made of flames. "OW god damn't, wrong planet! " " Actually, its a demon" a voice says behind you. You see a demon, no wait, a demon MASTER standing right behind you with a smirk on his face. There's a hole in his chest where his heart should be, but instead there are snakes, his body oozes blood out of the many cracks on his body. His eyes are read, and has 6 arms. You turn to run but get teleported...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next