It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you are reporting or validating a bug or glitch in Supermechs.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: The most BASTARD HACKER's attack. HACK n° 3
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 1:31 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

At first glance it may seem like a normal match. Instead, one loses only because the hacker has changed its own or opponent's values: weapons, armor, shields, defense, etc. This is the most bastard attack, because you need to know the value of all weapons, etc., and becouse you can not relax to play, but you have to control all the attacks brought by the other player. Absurd

Post subject: Re: The most BASTARD HACKER's attack. HACK n° 3
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 9:30 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 WWW  Profile

Coldfire Mark II's Stats:
4 resist drain
12 Max Energy Damage
6 Regenaration Damage
44 - 60 Ele Damage
82 Energy Damage
2 Uses
2 Range

25 Energy Cost
20 Heat Cost

From looking on the video, (and the math equation of course lol) I think what gives the extra +12 Energy Damage is the +12 Max Energy Damage because of course "math". I've experienced this before though I didn't took notice of it because I thought that it wasn't a big deal and since i've only experience this in the past. Well as I draw my conclusion is that a new bug got on the loose ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

By the way, please don't take out of context of the word "hacker" since some players also have these items. If they're a hacker they wouldn't obviously just give advantage of Coldfire right? And also, watch your language mkay(。~‿‿◕。)

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 4:03 am 
Maintenance & PR Team
Maintenance & PR Team

You've had 6 bug report posts that is accusing a player of hacking. Now for this case, there has always been a bug in battle replays. If you're fighting a player live and not watching a battle replay, everything is normal.

Observe this very battle replay. It's a pretty old one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qL_JarzebQ&spfreload=10
You'll notice how Time Up's mech that uses a Lava Scope has 59 energy when the torso's base energy cap is 90. As I've said earlier, there has always been a bug in battle replays.

Maybe you should learn more about how much bugs the game has and learn the difference of "hacking" and "game bugs".

Although I am not saying that reporting bugs is bad, it's accusing people of hacking that is. And your case is you posting 6 topics in SM Bug Reports forum and it mostly accuses of an innocent player hacking. And that is unacceptable.

~3L-UZ: Luxx

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 4:40 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Its pretty simple... the weapon first reduces the energy capacity and after that makes the energy damage. It can be intended or bug but definately not a hack.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 8:51 am 
Corporal
Corporal

see he is not hacking
coldfire mk 2 reduces your energy capacity by 12
means 144-12=132
132-82=50
if first reduces your capacity then drains your energy

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 1:14 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Polarz wrote:
You've had 6 bug report posts that is accusing a player of hacking. Now for this case, there has always been a bug in battle replays. If you're fighting a player live and not watching a battle replay, everything is normal.

Observe this very battle replay. It's a pretty old one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qL_JarzebQ&spfreload=10
You'll notice how Time Up's mech that uses a Lava Scope has 59 energy when the torso's base energy cap is 90. As I've said earlier, there has always been a bug in battle replays.

Maybe you should learn more about how much bugs the game has and learn the difference of "hacking" and "game bugs".

Although I am not saying that reporting bugs is bad, it's accusing people of hacking that is. And your case is you posting 6 topics in SM Bug Reports forum and it mostly accuses of an innocent player hacking. And that is unacceptable.

You always reply to my reports. The problem is that you do not need it, because you're an idiot and an ignorant !

Before talking about it .......... Study and inform !!!

If you go to youtube everyone knows this is a hack that is done with cheat engine

Before talking about something, And give wrong information .......... Study IDIOT!!!

AND

in my video youtube description i always write:

NOTE:
1) hacker attacks do not come from my opponent, but from someone outside
2) I always make full-screen recordings so you can see that I do not use hacker-programs.

No one has ever accused the opponent, I'm talking about an external hacker attacking me.

So please stop making idiot.
Inform and read well before speaking : ignorant !

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 1:42 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

nemesisofdistruction wrote:
see he is not hacking
coldfire mk 2 reduces your energy capacity by 12
means 144-12=132
132-82=50
if first reduces your capacity then drains your energy

WRONG !!!!!!!
SUPER WRONG !!!!!!!!!

Do not give wrong messages !!

You can have - 50 shild BUT ENERGY DAMAGE DON'T CHANGE !!!!
CHANGE ONLY THE DAMAGE !

LOOK minute : 3:15 i attack with the same gun (but fire) and ... damage fire from 20 go to 100 , becouse it's 80. And not as you say: 80 + 27 (he have -24 shild) 107 damage.

THIS IS SUPER WRONG !!!

and study, in youtube, what cheat engine can do in supermechs

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 5:07 pm 
Maintenance & PR Team
Maintenance & PR Team

Wow, you've just shown how big of a *CENSORED* you are. We're only here trying to help you and what we/I get in return is getting called an idiot.

As we've said, it's a bug. It's NOT a hack. But if you're gonna act like that, we don't have to entertain you, as you clearly aren't appreciating our answers.

Let me point things out:

1. Cheat Engine never works on online games.
2. You're a *CENSORED*
3. You're a *CENSORED*
4. Third party hacking isn't possible.
5. You're a *CENSORED*

Quote:
Before talking about something, And give wrong information .......... Study IDIOT!!!

That means you should study first, because you're giving us wrong information.

If you don't want to accept our answers, then don't post a report about a bug which you claim is a "hack". If you have necessary proof, then go ahead.

~3L-UZ: Luxx

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:25 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 WWW  Profile

Polarz wrote:
Wow, you've just shown how big of a *CENSORED* you are. We're only here trying to help you and what we/I get in return is getting called an idiot.

As we've said, it's a bug. It's NOT a hack. But if you're gonna act like that, we don't have to entertain you, as you clearly aren't appreciating our answers.

Let me point things out:

2. You're a *CENSORED*
3. You're a *CENSORED*
5. You're a *CENSORED*

Quote:

If you don't want to accept our answers, then don't post a report about a bug which you claim is a "hack". If you have necessary proof, then go ahead.

Jesus Christ ._.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 2:20 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Polarz wrote:

Let me point things out:

2. You're a *CENSORED*
3. You're a *CENSORED*
5. You're a *CENSORED*

Quote:

THIS IS THE PROBLEM, Because this game has so many bags and hacks.
If u are "Maintenance & PR Team" and you don't understand...

Hack does not come from the opponent (understand?) but from outside hack, (maybe a developer's game ?) So what you say is wrong. But you do not understand.

The opponent does not even know what's going on.

While the external hacker can do what he wants, use cheat engine and other programs as and when he wants. That's what you do not understand.

did you understand ? did you understand ? did you understand ?

P.S. The etymological meaning of "idiot" is : incompetent, inexperienced, unknowingly.
And more you talk more demonstrates this, because you just think about talking without reading and understanding.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next