It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: Calling on those looking for a Challenge!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:13 am 
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Moo is my trolling alliance. I simply name alliances Moo for fun when things end and I just want to troll around.

M2 era 44 was when I lead TN and we lost to CME. I simply changed the name to Moo at the end jokingly lol. Otherwise, Moo has only been on the CE.

Who woulda thought my joke name for an alliance would become a known name xD

And I'm glad I've heard so many interests. I've gotten a very good amount of messages on skype from people interested so far :D

If things stay on track, next era will be very eventful on F1 and TLA can show their stuff.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:26 am 
Captain
Captain

i dont think you are a sub lover where u will adjust ur extra members but then you can adjust them in ally alliances and not subs

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:18 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Apollo wrote:
Depends on how long it takes for NMN/SOA to clear out the competition, tbh. If I had to take a wild shot in the dark, I'd say early february. But of course that's just a guess.

They've already cleared out the competition. The rest of the teams left are either allied to TLA or too weak to be considered competition. At this point it's just waiting for relics. So it should end by January-Feb.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:24 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

IS this still occuring next era ?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:21 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Well TLA is a good team but they got no competetion at all in f1. This doesnot mean you hate em or they are a super powerful force.It just means make a strong team and go challenge them for a good round. Besides thesedays no server has competetion. EVen CE is all boosting reds and all about who has more people on their side.No skills or strategy exist.It only exists in bd tutorial. Haha :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:44 am 
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

There's still a little bit of strategy, but I will agree that most is gone. We no longer have to worry about resource maintenance or disbanding armies. We turned strategy in for fast paced action. While people are liking the idea of having larger armies it has dropped the learning curve of BD considerably. Quick and easy to learn, just be active. Not many tricks to learn other than a few spy traps.

TLA is a good team, which is why I made this announcement to challenge them. Unfortunately, from what I've heard, most will not be showing up next F1 as they are tired (but apparently not too tired to go insulting everyone else on the forums while they take a break). I think part of the reason no one's gone to challenge TLA much though is simply due to the fact that it's been relatively downplayed simply because it's a fantasy world. CME got a LOT of attention and more recently have had to deal with more competition on M2.

I know for a fact that next F1, competition WILL be coming, but I also know most of that competition has ZERO intention of staying on F1 for more than 1 era. I hope TLA steps up to the challenge. Else, they're going to come back again to boring eras and will have no room to complain as they were the one's who decided not to show up.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:53 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

without TLA being there idk if i'll play the era unless i am absolutely called upon, i need to retire again anyway (yes i know i just came back :lol: )

Hero 2nd
RFW 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
BoS 1st
OC 1st
TFF 1st X2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:45 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

HA, MAD stood against TLA and survived. They couldn't kill us. I'm with you malice. Ill take this challenge.

Current alliances-none
Former alliacnes-EA,LOZ,ZN,SF,VAL,MAD,BoS,KWP

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:05 pm 
Maintenance & PR Team
Maintenance & PR Team
 WWW  Profile

Malice! Is this still going ahead? Message me on Skype, I'm inactive until the weekend but active after that

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:16 pm 
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Not sure if this will still be occurring. With TLA backing out, many are not up to showing up on a world without the intended competition being there. However, feel free to msg me anyways. There may be something else in the works in all honesty.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next