It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Grudge Match
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:17 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Basically want a grudge match between two teams on any world, point isnt to win the round but who can kill the other the fastest, have 20 people sign up here and start at opposite sides of the map, ally with literally everyone and ignore conquers, only target allowed is the other team (this includes resource OPs, relics nd garrisons) the entire round is dedicated to building networks towards each other and planning their defeat, will send aload a BCs out hopin nobody will interfere as that would kinda ruin the point, if one of your OPs is taken by a random alliance or player ya can take it back but no taking any OPs that your alliance or the enemy alliance preplanned built. More rules later as i think a them sign up by postin here if yer interested ;}~

Thanks for the Sig Dawnice ;}~

Wins on this account:F4 Era 16 (Led JFF and finished Rank 1)

Allies ATM:none ;{~

Post subject: Re: Grudge Match
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:37 pm 
Major
Major

I must admit that I think this is a rather terrible idea. It is removing any and all of the strategy/out playing of your enemy. This is just like the battles where everyone from an alliance joins and fights on the same op (battles I absolutely hate).

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:39 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

i like to think of it as a pure strategy round, you have to defend your network from one threat while trying to take them out, you decide where your network is, where your units are etc, literally only 2 teams in this round as far as the two teams are concerned, no subs, no moaning about being weakened no moaning about "he has like a bazillion mines" no nap just pure grudge match, whoever has the best network will win in my opinion so the main goal will be breaking theirs while defending yours as ya both push forward. Tho i do agree its not everyones cup of tea ;}~

Thanks for the Sig Dawnice ;}~

Wins on this account:F4 Era 16 (Led JFF and finished Rank 1)

Allies ATM:none ;{~

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:53 am 
Major
Major

The loser will always complain but this really does in my eyes remove the whole thing of outplaying your opponent. If I take more territory, take more ops to strengthen my network, kill more units to level mine up, defend my mines better than you ect I've beat you. Same thing also applies to if I can keep the alliances around me at bay while I fight my enemy. All part of the game and what the "pro" players really do to beat their opponent.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:52 am 
Private
Private

started playing about 7 or so years ago on the old client, after getting my first era win and my fourth top 10 finish, the new client came out and I, like a lot of players, left. I came back probably two years ago and played for about a year, during that time I met a lot of great new people and reunited with some OC friends. I won an era,

Last edited by mislaura7 on Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:29 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

mislaura7 wrote:
started playing about 7 or so years ago on the old client, after getting my first era win and my fourth top 10 finish, the new client came out and I, like a lot of players, left. I came back probably two years ago and played for about a year, during that time I met a lot of great new people and reunited with some OC friends. I won an era,

Uhhhm.... Ok? Hi? Wot.

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:37 am 
Private
Private

Alexanderkitty wrote:
mislaura7 wrote:

Uhhhm.... Ok? Hi? Wot.

Lo0L

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]