It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
 Post subject: Re: TDT+POGI and subs vs FRND and subs
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:28 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Don't know what you're on about I didn't attack any FRND colonies, I just defended my offline members units :)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:51 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
That was 6 of our members? And not even all their units

We were off in other endeavours. We killed nearly 9k FRND units in all, lost around 7k. You guys did damage, but if it wasnt for POGI's backstab one more wave of squads would have finished you, and you know it

Like Ive always said, grow the *CENSORED* up. You guys backstabbed and then didnt have the balls to accept it. You did so after 4 or 5 pages of proving you wrong. Then you lose the era, when you came in here to win seriously and now you are trying to save face by saying you werent that serious at all. Did an attack by POGI open your eyes? I am asking not just you, the whole of TDT. Barring the people there that showed us some respect.

Fact is that Alisa dragged you by your balls into war, spurred on by that pissant, Edwin and others. I agree that you, targoon, went ahead with alliance orders, like you should have...STILL.

Fact is that Dylan, Edwin, Alisa - You are good for nothing noobs. You piss and moan about every little thing there is, harbor actual hatred for people over an ingame action or something said on the forums. Like I said, grow the *CENSORED* up. You are not, and never will be an equal to FRND in terms of skill, teamwork and maturity. The only way you will win is either because someone hands you a victory, or because you get to backstab them. Not a great way to win kids. Karma can be a quite a biootch, dont you think? Try to have some integrity and maturity in the way you approach things. Dont go - Die traitors die!!! And that too in very bad english :? For something that was YOUR fault.

Now as for you killing 9k units? Heck if we had 9k units we would be going for the win lol. When you attacked us, we had exactly 5241 units. We couldnt mobilize everyone, or youd have lost the first battle too. We could only come up with half of that, and we lost. You couldnt conquer us still. Then you lost another 3200 units, around 106 squads or so.

The point is not the win or a loss. But how you fight. I might have endorsed backstabs, but by that I mean, breaking NAPs for valid reasons. Not leaving your team conquering everyone in the middle of a war, or breaking an allieship when the other team does not wanna do anything. A one on one fair fight, and the first sign of trouble, all of you tuck tail and run. Not even put up a fight.

My regards to Sandra, TC - The Christian? (From Gala - always honorable allies), Toot - for being our friends and showing us respect.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:43 am 
Corporal
Corporal

What goes around comes around :twisted:

And disbanding after 1 attack, great team u have there 8-)

(Except for those who had their reasons and the decency before POGI attacked em ofc! Thanks for staying true and not participating..)

Click here for your BD Mentor

[9:58:53] Max (Maxattack): And guy.. well... he scares me! :twisted:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:35 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Maybe the reason they disband is not their lose or POGI backstab but their wrong mix of roaster...honest ppl with ppl that believe they know everything and are unbeatable and backstabbing the way they did is fun.

Well said above Allen but...it's a waste of your time. These kind of ppl have different way of thinking. I tried friendly once to help one of them understand that grudge is not helping but drowning you. What i got back was a laugh on my back. Some ppl believe they are above others...but at the end they die and drag with them their "friends".

These ppl think they are happy by making fun of others..but deep inside they are miserable and result to keep losing friends. No one can trust them again.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:47 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Allen you call me a noob cause I killed you :)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:51 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Ummm...is that the era when you backstabbed and I quit the era and sent my units to my colony eta 12, and you sent a nuke to land 1 tick later and then killed my units?

Yeah, great job.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:27 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

mfreak wrote:
Ummm...is that the era when you backstabbed and I quit the era and sent my units to my colony eta 12, and you sent a nuke to land 1 tick later and then killed my units?

Yeah, great job.

So if I conquered you on m4, you would have 'quit' the era too?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:59 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

No I wont. Cuz I dont play with kiddies there. Its my team.

The reason I quit M1 is because I didnt need the stress with something as stupid as that. Another reason why I will just stick with my buddies.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:23 am 
Private
Private

targoon wrote:
Xeru wrote:
Oh, so TDT died. K.

Is FRND going for the win?

We killed them basically, then POGI backstabbed us. So theyre probably gunna win :P

Eh? POGI backstabb TDT/TCED/AM? :D lol..you called it backstabbed, eh? I didnt reply to Fatal's private message to confirm if we are going to war/fight you guys or if we are still good friends/allies 'till the end of the era coz im afraid that Fatal will not inform your team and you will be surprised that we are already attacking then you will call it bacstabb. What I did before we launch a SINGLE ATTACK is I broadcasted it to World that we going to war with you (unless you didnt read the broadcast or try not to read and and ignore it :D)

Sorry but I didnt expect this war to be over that fast. And yeh its not yet over as we are hunting your remaining units to make sure the win. And for the record, you have still those numbers to fight us but you decided to conceed and disband (wth?!)

I hate to say this but I didnt expect expect pros like you guys responded like that in this war.

PHIL

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:37 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

Allen, you need to curse at me like an immature baby. I stated the facts, I myself was confused half this era. You think im going to listen to outside players over my own godamn leader? Id be a fool to do such a thing. Im a loyal player, and I follow orders.

And for the last godamn time Alise WAS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE BACKSTAB. Jesus christ how many times has that have to be reiterated. Apparently multiple since you cant read. It wasnt her. It was Edwin.

And yes, after this era ill never play a round with Edwin again. He jumped off the second he could without an explanation, and relocated. TC had honor and dignity, I value that, and sandra as well. After that the 3 others on agreed it was over, since no one would be on for awhile (no one was answering their phones).

Personally I would have loved to stay together and fight, but my team wasnt up for it. It takes a team to win a war, not an individual.

You guys fell apart the second Milan backstabbed you on M1, so dont act like its horrible thing, becuase you are guilty of it in an era you were playing serious. You get attacked by overwhelming odds, you give up. Its as pathetic as we were, and im willing to admit it. Are you?

The fight awaits us, brethren, embrace it boldly, and without hesitation.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next