It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: Battle Dawn Dying out. Why? Suggest New rules
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:28 pm 
Private
Private

the main reason i think is cause of the failure to update the graphics and the overall game-play!

i've played BD for 5-7 years and 2010 was def the best year i played then is was def. a downhill trip from there. the token changed a-lot as well you used to be easy to obtain and help against the people who spend 24 on this game lol.

The BD nerds never went away cause the game was so fun, but the fun ran out for those who didn't learn the rope quickly! when things are to hard and not fun anymore people quit. they could change one simple thing nd it would change the whole game! that would be a-lot to explain so I'm not going to but my opinion.

Post subject: Re: Battle Dawn Dying out. Why? Suggest New rules
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:38 am 
Captain
Captain

coreyiwil200 wrote:
the main reason i think is cause of the failure to update the graphics and the overall game-play!

i've played BD for 5-7 years and 2010 was def the best year i played then is was def. a downhill trip from there. the token changed a-lot as well you used to be easy to obtain and help against the people who spend 24 on this game lol.

The BD nerds never went away cause the game was so fun, but the fun ran out for those who didn't learn the rope quickly! when things are to hard and not fun anymore people quit. they could change one simple thing nd it would change the whole game! that would be a-lot to explain so I'm not going to but my opinion.

I don't believe updating graphics would do anything for this type of game, and for the most part the game is very stale after a few years and here's why. After a few years players will have formed together to make a group and they'll play with each other over other eras...not all of them might play the next some of this will carry onto the next and so forth. You'll eventually know everyone in your team/have played with them at least once and probably the opponents as well. Every alliance that I've played in way back on this client era 1 on mars and such everyone knew each other on MSN/Skype so it's a pretty tight group of people that's fighting for the top.

There is very rarely chances for newbies to actually get in a group or to make themselves know to be strong players because they come in as individuals. Players that played from the beginning have better chances of forming these groups and staying with them even if they go on hiatus. Most newbs won't speak up about it and some adamantly want to get better but don't commit the amount of hours top teams put in.

There's a lot of players that just play this game without going into the forums for help, and a lot of them will drop the game once they get conquered, it's really hard now for a group of random no-name individuals that have no credit in this game to make it big and to fight for the top.

Teams that are created every era are players that are handpicked from people that you've played with or a friend of your friend and that's it - no exceptions.

At the end of the day, BD is a game and has a small community but everyone that plays the game hardcore wants to win - throwing that small community away.

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5