It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 1:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: R vs. =E=
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:29 am 
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

So it looks like R and =E= are nw at war. With as many times as both sides tried to keep peace, it seems like it was inevitable. Our (=E=) NAP ended at tick 1000 and R refused to renew the NAP. Afterwards, they placed ops within 8 ticks of us, and I was cautious of them. They told us the ops were meant to hit EV1L and so i let it go as i would stay neutral between affairs with 2 allied alliances (This was tick 980 when we started talking). Then, after the NAP ended, R placed an op 4 ticks away from one of my members. We questioned this and asked them to remove it. They refused stating it was necessary to get to EV1L. I allowed it at first, then they placed an op in the middle of our territory. 3 ticks away from both myself and my best member Seti. I once again, was going to allow this since i was trying to avoid conflict at all costs. My members however, were not happy with this. Seti attacked to make a point. He did not want even an allied alliance that close to us. Then R leader JM called war, which is a reasonable response. Then after much talking occurred between JM, myself and Seti, a conclusin for R to go around was made. This did not happen however and one of my members, michael was conquered, losing 5 crystals and his conquers. It was then brought to our attention that R's members didn't listen to JM when he told them to pull back and so now, it seems a war is brewing in the middle of =E= territory.
So far, R has lost nearly 200 units, and =E= has lost about 60. I have not been involved with any of the big battles yet. Seti has been involved with all of them however, so if he finds time, i'll ask him to post some screenshots fr us. Just thought i'd get the word out there with what's happenin.

Wish us luck (if you want to) we're outpowered by nearly double the power. As always, I'm hopeful my alliances coordination will beat down R's raw power. I don't think a peaceful solution is available anymore

Post subject: Re: R vs. =E=
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:42 am 
Private
Private

Even though am napped with R, i hopeu kick there A$$

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:21 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Clearly an R setup, the MAXIMUM R would need for transport is 3 ops, and none of them should be sop close to you guys.

I hope R realises what they have started.

I'm going to talk to my alliance (SP) about getting involved.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:46 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

malicewolf wrote:
It was then brought to our attention that R's members didn't listen to JM when he told them to pull back

It's not that they don't listen, but rather that I never told them to do so.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:53 pm 
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Well, at least i know not to trust you now as that is what you told my member you were doing. Though, i'm pretty sure it was your intention from the beginning to attack us, i cannot confirm it and there is no such way for me to do so. So you can say we started this, but you had no right to get as close as you did, and even with that being so, i let you get within 6 ticks of my alliance without too much argument. This is a serious lack of respect when it comes to our territory, on your part to begin with.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:25 am 
Private
Private

It's obvious he was coming for you since the beggining. He wouldnt attack EV1L and risk war with EVIL just yet. Once again, JM proves he cant win without backstabbing.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:15 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

apollo wrote:
Once again, JM proves he cant win without backstabbing.

Once again, when have i backstabbed before?
And it wasn't even a backstab, they were marked neutral and due to their own foolishness let us in to their area...
And honestly I don't think I actually said we were going to attack EV1L
I just stated facts as answers to the questions you gave me.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:35 am 
Private
Private

Well according to Malice u said u were using the OPs to attack EV1L. It was Malices mistake LETTING you build OPs. I wouldve taken them and saved myself the trouble.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:37 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Here's a couple examples.

I never said I wanted to attack EV1L, just said that they are on the other side of them.

I didn't say what purpose the squads were for.

The only thing i lied about to =E= was telling Seti Nero we would back down, this was after he killed 100 of our units so I had good reason not to do so (also before we attacked any of them or their ops).

EDIT:
This was before we got a NAP with EVIL so for all you know we could have been going to EV1L before you attacked us.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:45 am 
Private
Private

yes but i said u wouldnt want to risk an attack on EVIL. Its to much fro right now. Same reason we wouldnt risk attacking you. The winner is still the loser cuz many, many units would be killed. And U still lied to him to get closer to him. there was no declaration of war or anything. Thats how i believe the game should be played. with honor and inegrity. But i guess some players dont see it that way.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next