It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: MMC vs UA Newb War
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:35 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

You are talking to someone that started nine MMCs subs on Mars 2 Era 1.

That is fine Harvester but you are only lying to your self. Seriously the subs are over? Come on mate is that a fact? Each server their are still countless sub alliances and yet those days are over?

I cannot help that our community has hundreds and hundreds of registered members to our forums and yet I am only able to invite 24? That is not my problem that others do not have such an active community but that is what we do. We build a community that invades games by the simple click of a button hundreds of emails go out.

It is that we play such games as Battle Dawn for the pleasure many see in the game but when you start attacking us for what you say the days of subs are over? Mate last time I checked that is still all I see. So we use these sub alliances to train new players and yes being conquered is a rule of battle dawn you just send a clear message that the mod alliance in a server is going to own all that have a sub.

I promise you the days of subs are not gone.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:38 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  YIM  Profile

The day of subs IS over, as I see literally almost no subs ANYWHERE, except for M1A1 here, they exploded.

I'll do what I do to make sure they are down, and stay down.

Alliances of note, OC: TBH, JFA, BYZ, DoG. NC: CRAP, BoB, JFA, BYZ, DoP, CBop.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:45 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Harvester wrote:
The day of subs IS over, as I see literally almost no subs ANYWHERE, except for M1A1 here, they exploded.

I'll do what I do to make sure they are down, and stay down.

QFT

And Aladar.... stop calling us "The Mod Alliance". It's really starting to get annoying. Not all of us in it are mods, nor does our alliance have any special powers just because we have mods in it.

Plus, the reason that some of our players are mods is because they are an asset to the community and are extremely experienced and helpfl. So stop saying it like it's a sin to have mods in an alliance.... Even Andrew plays on E3 and currently leads the #1 alliance.

I can't play for CRAP

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:01 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I am all for the mods playing in the servers as they deserve to for their hard work. What am saying is that they should not mix their moderator roles with their in game roles.

And mate Bazzy? What did you just say? They help the community a lot? When did I say anything about them not working hard?

Again since you seem not to be reading all that I write.

I have dedicated hundreds of hours if not years to promote Battle Dawn and countless of hundreds of hours training newbs to this game. I do my part and nobody can ever say any different.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:06 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 YIM  Profile

Why hello there,

I understand your "concerns" that our mods are biased. I completely understand this claim, but let me assure you, they'll never, ever, not even under the tightest pressure, persue corruption of their powers and privelages. Mods are simply used to make the community "more" comfortable, and regulate all malicious activities, then take Action.

Though, if you do have a serious issue and feel uncomfortable that moderators, as players, are posting their opinions/issues in this topic, and as mods, our goal is to pertain a feel of comfort in the forums, I will issue a regulation in which all staff members that are in the alliance "UA" are relieved from their moderating duties in topics that relate to their alliance (I.E. This topic)

That said, I and other staff not affiliated with "UA" will regulate this topic to ensure your comfort.

That is all,
Venstro

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:17 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Thank you Venstro.

Topic Locked.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:14 am 
Captain
Captain

Good afternoon,

If you have any complaints about the conduct of staff, feel free to contact me via PM. However, I assure you that my staff are impartial, and are discouraged from moderating in threads of which they are an active part of.

Thanks,
St.Even - Battle Dawn Senior Moderator Leader

The Battle Dawn Staff:
Working with you, to make and maintain
the very best browser based game!

*Lemon-Flavoured, according to Andrew...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2