It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: UA and MMC
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:32 am 
Private
Private

If you cheating maggot's want some action come see me...I am the dumb one of MMC.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:04 am 
Private
Private

You UA homo's, why you worry about us having sub's. I came up learning this game through sub alliance's, and am getting better and better everyday. who are you to try and be some damn po-lice? I'm on parole and probation because i hate taking orders! especially when what i do has nothing to do with you. you cheating maggot's do you and we'll do us. if you was in joint, you'd all be stabbed for meddling! and i'd be the one with the bloody shank!

Free Shorty!
Free Chato!
Free B!

Underground Soldier 4 Life!
Or until you homo's ban me from this gay ----- game!

So... like... now?

3 day temp ban... Thread locked.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:35 am 
Major
Major

Battle is over already?

Lol

Zhester: *You're :D

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:00 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Hey takeordersfromnoone please do not double post!
I realize you are trying to make a point but please try and stick to the rules while you do so!
And if you need to add something to your post then click edit!

And King Aladar i think you are making something out of nothing... yes a lot of us don't like subs and think that the use of too many subs is just a joke!
But the staff here at Battle dawn want nothing more than to see new players come into the game and begin how they please whether that's in a sub or not!
I have personally played with subs in the past and i still am playing with subs on M5 with RoR!

Day of Darkness

RIP Mo.
Thanks Kenny.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:02 am 
Corporal
Corporal

I thought i would get involved here......

i joined UA knowing of the players in it but not acctualy knowing them..... it turns out that they are a bunch ok great guys and gals... i made good friends with a few of them but ... the same cnt be said for there leader i was threatened in this early stage of the round that i would be booted if i didnt pull back from an attack i was making..... so fair enough what ever the reasons are i pull my attack back.

i then decide u know i dnt wanna be in an allinace where the leader feels he can boot people so easy so early on.... to me that shows a massive lack of respect for team members.
any way so i say i will leave the allinace as soon as i relcoate.....it is agreed that i should be allowed to leave freely as soon as an op is ready and that neither of us have hard feeling for each other.....

i wake up 7 hours later to find out that i have been booted from UA and that i am now unable to relcoate and have no allinace....

the UA leader can not be trusted he will go back on any thing he says faster than u might think.....

UA will fall fast unless they find a new leader.... all i can say from exp honesty is the only way.... sorrow honesty my man honesty....

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2