It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: Milan
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:36 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

It is not an achievement Dylan. Matt was indeed annoyed at you. And it was not just Matt. Infact Milan has been *CENSORED* behind your back, about how you always whine and such. Here he had his goal set, at owning everything, and your goals to backstab matched his, so you joined hands with him. I just didn't expect Gene to be in on it. I didn't know he was collecting info. He seemed to come across a little better than that. But anyway, you do get tricked every now and then I guess.

I think Matt was pretty open about it, that he wanted to kick and conquer you. It was no secret. Infact, kicking you not now, but early in the era itself would have been the right decision. Infact I would have done it if I was leader. You dont have what it takes to be a good team player. You dont have the maturity either. I dont know if its because of your age or whatever, but its just that. You are annoying and whiny. You tend to piss and moan about everything. Not a very manly trait, and certainly not appreciated by people who have some sense of teamplay and friendship.

I mean seeing your playstyle, I am starting to think that this is the ONLY way you can win. You backstabbed on M4 for no reason. But fine, that was not such a big deal, even though you had nothing to gain from it. And then you attack us and we are half as active as you, and have less than half your army and yet you get killed.

Your only way of success? Backstab an entire alliance, taking out everything that people worked for. Its kind of shameful really. I wouldn't even consider that a win. But you will. You have no honor or sense of decency. But remember what goes around comes around. That said, no I wont backstab you in the future. I wont stoop to your levels. You WILL fly my flag, but you will do so, because I will war you in a fair fight AND win. I can promise you that much.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:44 am 
Private
Private

The funniest part of all this Dylan? I was the one defending you from Allen and Gene. And yet you blame me?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:08 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Oh yeah and that. Actually he was undecided. He kept saying, even though I insisted that you be kicked, that he didn't wanna mix up two eras. But anyway. I guess he should have after all lol.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:14 am 
Private
Private

mfreak wrote:
Oh yeah and that. Actually he was undecided. He kept saying, even though I insisted that you be kicked, that he didn't wanna mix up two eras. But anyway. I guess he should have after all lol.

Even though I did mix up the eras :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:53 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I had nothing to do with the backstab on M4 i just had to support my alliance after the war started or face getting conquered. I lost trust in you guys when i got accused of being a backstabber for like the 3rd time and chat logs came forward of matt messaging people. And im whiny on m1? um? I hardly talked in the chat, I didn't take wrecks or conquers. I called everyone in the alliance to defend/attack SoL so yeah.. say what you want, But i was a team player till you said stuff behind my back.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:22 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

thats why you join the backstabber?

mfreak is right;) your all the same.

after 4 years i really think why do i play this game:S
frist time i see this;)

noob game really i hate this so time to quit ;)

good luck all.

ps: dylan i got suprise for you soon ;)

Alliance in the past:Prr,Zdg,Bdt,Loz,Meow,Mes,Sold,Gs,Fmj,PS,INDO,Wic,TSK,ST
best rank:1
most crystals:356
most relics one round:4

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:02 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

apollo wrote:
mfreak wrote:

Even though I did mix up the eras :lol:

Yeah, thanks for the attempted backstab ^^

The fight awaits us, brethren, embrace it boldly, and without hesitation.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:15 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Considering what Milan did, the fact that we attacked you was not even a backstab. Its not like you didn't know. We told you on chat and then you started attacking immediately and then we followed up with our own attacks. So it wasn't really a backstab. War was declared.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:16 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

mfreak wrote:
Considering what Milan did, the fact that we attacked you was not even a backstab. Its not like you didn't know. We told you on chat and then you started attacking immediately and then we followed up with our own attacks. So it wasn't really a backstab. War was declared.

And we BCd on M4 we were going down to kill you at tick 499-500, we didnt attack til later. We "declared war". In both instances it broke an "era long alliance" well actually the messages you send to Ian said you wanted an era long NAP, which you yourself said could be broken to suit the alliance.

But no crying over spilled milk. Its over, and Gl on M4 :)

The fight awaits us, brethren, embrace it boldly, and without hesitation.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:23 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Yeah but it didnt suit you in anyway.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next