It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Admin Joe .... E5, Why you do cheat with us?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:43 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I don't see why there's that much of an outcry to be honest.

There were 3 outposts placed to aid anyone wanting to reach that relic. Anyone who wanted to grab that relic would have had to have positioned themselves well enough on the coast to have reached it when obtainable anyway.

As for placing it to aid another player, all it came down to was who was online at the time to reach them first. No different to any other situation really. Pre-war it's not like your enemies are going to say "we're going to attack you at tick 201", it's your job to react to it as quickly as possible. As for relics, yes you get a clue at when they're coming out but they are very rarely accurate times so it's your job to be prepared for that.

The only thing I think should have been done in this situation was add a 24 tick protection over those garrisons to give people time to react. However I can see what Admin Joe was trying to do here, and to me it does seem like a simple mistake. Yes it might have been an inconvenience for players which could have been prevented, however I wouldn't go as far as to say it's cheating -_-

Edit- I didn't know it was a relic already owned. While that makes the situation a lot worse, I still think there could have been ways to make this fair for the future. Simply add protection over the outposts for a certain amount of ticks and make it fair for all relics and do it to all of them.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:48 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Andy wrote:

There were 3 outposts placed to aid anyone wanting to reach that relic. Anyone who wanted to grab that relic would have had to have positioned themselves well enough on the coast to have reached it when obtainable anyway.

As for placing it to aid another player, all it came down to was who was online at the time to reach them first. No different to any other situation really. Pre-war it's not like your enemies are going to say "we're going to attack you at tick 201", it's your job to react to it as quickly as possible. As for relics, yes you get a clue at when they're coming out but they are very rarely accurate times so it's your job to be prepared for that.

The only thing I think should have been done in this situation was add a 24 tick protection over those garrisons to give people time to react. However I can see what Admin Joe was trying to do here, and to me it does seem like a simple mistake. Yes it might have been an inconvenience for players which could have been prevented, however I wouldn't go as far as to say it's cheating -_-

i would never cheat for anyone but this did turn out being a admin interference where it shouldnt have been. SO i am very much to blame for the issue... and i stand up for my mistakes. I wouldnt sugarcoat it. I made the mistake even if it was a simple one.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:53 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 YIM  Profile

Andy wrote:

Edit- I didn't know it was a relic already owned. While that makes the situation a lot worse, I still think there could have been ways to make this fair for the future. Simply add protection over the outposts for a certain amount of ticks and make it fair for all relics and do it to all of them.

Andy are you kidding me? you would rage and quit over this. don't give us that crap....
It has never been done, and it is utter crap. Relics are meant to get the others.. honestly, theres another relic right near there they could use. but no. they have to cry to an admin, and have people like you back them up. legendary rager

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:55 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

flint98 wrote:
That IS cheating, you can not simply twist an era to what u want. it is not fair at all, not just a garrison, but an empty garrison to help someone grab the relic to win the era....

Manytimes I have seen admin placing relics in war zone or in enemy area mostly to keep the competition alive in era, so thats cheating too right?

cuz its biased and admin is supporting other alliance?

IW ,POB ,TmR ,RoFL ,K ,PPC ,WC ,SoL ,PMS ,HORD ,AL ,A, AK47, UWS, KMO, ZOMB, CME

Spoiler:
[09:42:35] Salman *SATANS*: every forum post you do, makes you more of a *CENSORED*...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:56 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Mod double posting :O oops

Spoiler:
I didn't mean to, I'm sorrrrrryyyy :'(

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:58 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

From what I read previously I didn't understand the relic was already owned by another player ^_^

What he has done is wrong, however it's being dealt with and Joe has already said he's stepping down from next E5 era. Not much more to say on the topic really.

Alone1 wrote:
flint98 wrote:
That IS cheating, you can not simply twist an era to what u want. it is not fair at all, not just a garrison, but an empty garrison to help someone grab the relic to win the era....

Manytimes I have seen admin placing relics in war zone or in enemy area mostly to keep the competition alive in era, so thats cheating too right?

cuz its biased and admin is supporting other alliance?

Maybe you're seeing it the way I did at first. The relic was already owned by another player, before Admin Joe placed garrisons down to reach it. It wasn't a neutral relic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:00 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

you all -Censored-

Keep it clean
~Andy

#AdminGreeny2014

Last edited by GreenDayIsBack1 on Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:03 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

DameHORD wrote:
Alone1 wrote:
Interesting but its kinda innovative, rather than cheating. People can always make their relic to send to pacific and make it unreachable for rest of the war, which is kinda a unfair advantage.

I have seen in many worlds that admin put garrison in middle of ocean, it doesn't mean its cheating.

So lets kinda agree to disagree that Joe cheated. Still lots of ifs and buts are there, just sharing my personal thought regarding this matter. Anyways.

Sayan you are an idiot, if its unfair how come you have done it? *CENSORED*. Die in a hole

Such personal attacks are not needed here.

Haven't u got manners? If I wish I could start the thing too, but my etiquette
prevent its me from doing all those. Learn how to speak and then talk.

IW ,POB ,TmR ,RoFL ,K ,PPC ,WC ,SoL ,PMS ,HORD ,AL ,A, AK47, UWS, KMO, ZOMB, CME

Spoiler:
[09:42:35] Salman *SATANS*: every forum post you do, makes you more of a *CENSORED*...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:04 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 YIM  Profile

Alone1 wrote:
DameHORD wrote:
Alone1 wrote:
Interesting but its kinda innovative, rather than cheating. People can always make their relic to send to pacific and make it unreachable for rest of the war, which is kinda a unfair advantage.

I have seen in many worlds that admin put garrison in middle of ocean, it doesn't mean its cheating.

So lets kinda agree to disagree that Joe cheated. Still lots of ifs and buts are there, just sharing my personal thought regarding this matter. Anyways.

Sayan you are an idiot, if its unfair how come you have done it? *CENSORED*. Die in a hole

Such personal attacks are not needed here.

Haven't u got manners? If I wish I could start the thing too, but my etiquette
prevent its me from doing all those. Learn how to speak and then talk.[/quote
Your manners???
Have you seen the way u talk on chat, qwuit acting all innocent.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:05 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

-CENSORED-

Dawn.

#AdminGreeny2014

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next