It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: AKSK, TCV, ROBu, and WLR Vs HORD
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:56 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

I kind of have a different view on the matter.

If im not mistaken, M1 had a solo era...and if i remember correct i was asked by few to go help them ...as ally. Had no time to add worlds so i did not. So i assume it is in human nature to help out friends. The winner of the era if i remember correct was the one with most loyal allies.

Having the right allies and being loyal to each other is kind of politics...its kind of game play. BD and wars generally are not only army and attacks...its strategy and politics as well.

If SRB is good at strategy and politics its not their fault maybe.

Anyway if u feel u dont like E5 and SRB maybe u can vote one of those custom eras to 1 man alliance and try it there again....but im sure we will be getting from loosing side exactly same complains as here now.

And if Celene is right about SRB having allies sit and do nothing then why she had so much trouble to kill the sitting non active players?

No hard feelings though...just said my point of view on the matter.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:39 pm 
Major
Major

That's not strategy though, that is winning with simple brute force. Strategy would be a group of 3 taking down the many of SRB. How the winning alliance's play E5 is more like throw people at them until they lose or give up. If they want to play as one big team they should play on a team world. All just my opinion of course.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:49 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Korupt wrote:
That's not strategy though, that is winning with simple brute force. Strategy would be a group of 3 taking down the many of SRB. How the winning alliance's play E5 is more like throw people at them until they lose or give up. If they want to play as one big team they should play on a team world. All just my opinion of course.

Agreed

IW ,POB ,TmR ,RoFL ,K ,PPC ,WC ,SoL ,PMS ,HORD ,AL ,A, AK47, UWS, KMO, ZOMB, CME

Spoiler:
[09:42:35] Salman *SATANS*: every forum post you do, makes you more of a *CENSORED*...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:23 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Korupt wrote:

i have not seen SRB doing that to be honest...i saw all in SRB which are not that many as u describe to fight together common enemies and each trying the best for their rank without being greedy like most BD players are. Actually when Nikola is not yelling (which is rare) :P there is a healthy relation among them and wish more teams like theirs existed. Then the world would be a better place :)

Actually leader of SRB seems to know more than almost anyone in game about the game...its not brainless masses attacking but smart playing. He is a great strategist - nothing more nothing less. I often get advices from him about anything in the game...If he goes...it will be a great loss for the community.

Don't take me wrong...not saying he is the only good player around...few more exist...

Just my opinion again.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:45 pm 
Major
Major

Ourania wrote:
Actually when Nikola is not yelling (which is rare) :P there is a healthy relation among them and wish more teams like theirs existed. Then the world would be a better place :)

Alright I am going to use your words to prove my point (don't take it as I didn't read the rest of your post but this just really emphasizes what I am saying and you said it). What you said really is a great thing and if it is building up relations and players great. Here's the thing though, they are being a great team on a SOLO world. Be a great team but go be that great team on a team world, then we will see how great of a team they really are.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:59 pm 
Private
Private

Korupt wrote:
Ourania wrote:
Actually when Nikola is not yelling (which is rare) :P there is a healthy relation among them and wish more teams like theirs existed. Then the world would be a better place :)

Alright I am going to use your words to prove my point (don't take it as I didn't read the rest of your post but this just really emphasizes what I am saying and you said it). What you said really is a great thing and if it is building up relations and players great. Here's the thing though, they are being a great team on a SOLO world. Be a great team but go be that great team on a team world, then we will see how great of a team they really are.

i will offer you a deal: name e5 " E5 SRB era " , and i will leave :)
or else..... i will start yelling :)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:00 pm 
Major
Major

derabvb wrote:
Korupt wrote:
Ourania wrote:

i will offer you a deal: name e5 " E5 SRB era " , and i will leave :)
or else..... i will start yelling :)

I'd rather kill you with some of my friends. :lol: I made a habit when I played of fighting and killing those considered good. ;)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6