It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: AKSK, TCV, ROBu, and WLR Vs HORD
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:37 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Well....

I want someone explain me what is to play in a solo world without subs, where they call themselves "family" and gang us up all at the same time against 1 alliance, HORD.

As many of u know SRB set positions they agree ranks and know before the era finishes who will win, they agreed TCV will be first, for them.

My mate got inactive so i joined snowfox (who had problems with his ex mate) looks like my alliance got up many ranks and, because of this, all the "family" got crazy .

Even the most experiences members, super active, skilled and playing fair as me and my mate, can t hold the era for much time.

I don t like to complain in normal eras, I respect the deals ( Robu acepted yesterday a deal with me and Ourania in 15 ticks break her word) but this is not a normal era: this is a SOLO world!!! no subs, no excange relics, its 1 Vs 1 !!!

Looks like Robu is scared to fight us solo ? Niko are you too?, TCV? lol they even forget delayed squads :D

This is about money too; we boosted a lot here, my mate bought tons of reds for this era, what I think is : THIS IS A FRAUD, A SHAME.

Post subject: Re: AKSK, TCV, ROBu, and WLR Vs HORD
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:56 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

We should just close down E5 solo if this keeps happening, I mean seriously, SRB don't use skill they use numbers. When I was trolling Ourania I noticed the lower SRB team AKSK would attack gates of hers I would attack and match my ETA in order to take the suicide hit. I wasn't surprised, I expected as much from Ourania....

Completely retired now.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:51 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

And now a ban to help them out. This will be last era ever of BD for me no one likes getting robed

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:11 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Well things re very complicated now, my mate banned.

If the "family" wanted an easy era, they will have. I m relocating my colony where ROBu is atacking with 1 spam, giving my crystals away . Era over for me, pity is not niko atacking me now, I didn t want to give Ourania other easy medal.

Happy New era all.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:41 pm 
Private
Private

one guy joined era to troll rania (bannable ) and he complain.
and big red boosters complaining becouse they used lot of money on era , so they expect to win, becouse they payed !
why we play game at all, why dont we give eras on licitation before it start, so big red boosters can buy place they want , before it start.
huge red boosters will ruin BD, becouse you can kill their army once, and they rebuild it in 2 days and kill you .

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:42 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Really Celene?!

When u planned to break our nap and help WoH against us was a different story? Care to explain how it is different?

You present here as u were attacked by 4 teams full force...how many players attacked u really...2 or 3? U call TCV taking 4 of the Africa ops you were supposed to raze as warring u? I thought u are a player that knows what war means.

When u came to us claiming we would have to war since u wanted to try for win, didn't you know who our allies are? You did...but u counted on ur allies but seems they did not show up as expected. right? so u decide to want 1 Vs 1 now... else its on forums Ourania is not fair.

The fact that u outnumber us makes it fair to war us 1vs1?

Really i broke my word...or was it u? Deal said u had to raze all ops in Africa...instead u uprated them...then u said u did not understand that well...so i re asked and re agreed.... your team mate was online attacking around....all the time...why didnt you raze? had any plans against us maybe?
So who did not keep the deal Celene?

You personally insulted me on skype and here...and still i offered u peace and u said i am scared to fight u. You provoke and then u complain?

You say i take easy eras....i sometimes do...when i can....dont u do it too? why u fought no one this era? did u want easy era?

massgenocide i cant reply to you. i dont know who u are. next time pls clarify. I am however never afraid to fight anyone and never did Asks or anyone...take a suicide hit for me...ever. Please show me prove if u have.

Celene said " If the "family" wanted an easy era, they will have. I m relocating my colony where ROBu is atacking with 1 spam, giving my crystals away . Era over for me, pity is not niko atacking me now, I didn t want to give Ourania other easy medal"

you did not and would not...why u say u will do things u wont do...and when u told me u would do so ...i replied dont do it...and offered u peace... i dont want ur crystals for free...gift them where ever else u want. You are only trying to get ppl feel pitty for u and brainwash them against me since u never actually liked me. Good u have revealed your true thoughts...good to know.

cya around Celene... Lets see on other eras to come who is scared of who!

Last edited by Ourania on Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:03 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Ourania, u say things that never happened, we had a deal u agreed and later u speak me about africa, when we had agreed 16 ticks of distance, well, u supose things because of ur imaginary known paranonia, You need to put excuses about ur atack, so u don t look like a backstabber. I don t have humour now to discuse more about deals, naps, how many people atacked us, if we misunderstod something ok but gossiping of here and therem things people tell you, get things harder to explain.

Ourania wrote:
The fact that u outnumber us makes it fair to war us 1vs1?

how much power we outnumber you for? 70 power? 100? and just for that u can call ur big family and atack us? for not razing 5 ops in africa at 20 ticks of ur colony? u could have atacked them lol

Ourania wrote:
didn't you know who our allies are? You did...but u counted on ur allies but seems they did not show up as expected. right? so u decide to want 1 Vs 1 now...

you went to the point i wanted to speak: this era was about no subs, no extend families. For Joe, family is not sub, for me is a diferent word to say the same; ally, bro, sub, family, close ally, and you used 4 of them to atack us. When we never called not atacked anyone. As u say, to take 3 or 4 ops is not a big atack, yeah because you was preparing to get the relics lol but how many days we could resist ? 3? 4 days?....

Anyways, you re taking my crystals what it means u don t have honor, i was testing you Ourania, as u see and I m right, u want easy crystals: spam colonies to get rocks from empty colonies, the way to get many winnings,

Congrats for this horrible era :) For the end I can t avoid to say: You re one of the reasons BD has serious Battle Hugs problems, Where u make ur colony many friends sat around you, think about.

BTW what ourania made is not bannable? she farmed crystals lololol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:19 pm 
Private
Private

who is winning E5

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:31 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

You double posted Ourania lol....

Quote:

Nope, Ourania conquered me so I wanted to make sure the 20 score she got from me wasn't free.

Quote:
massgenocide i cant reply to you. i dont know who u are. next time pls clarify. I am however never afraid to fight anyone and never did Asks or anyone...take a suicide hit for me...ever. Please show me prove if u have.

I'm the person who's been spamming tanks at you guys all era. proof? really? are you serious? I don't think I need proof, anyone who's really seen you play before knows all of your dirty tricks lololol.
Everyone here knows you. We all know you'll do absolutely anything for a win. You should be setting a good example for the noobs and newbs who play BD, but instead you use numbers to play not skill. At least Celene has earned her wins lol....

Completely retired now.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:11 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

massgenocide wrote:
You double posted Ourania lol....

Quote:

Nope, Ourania conquered me so I wanted to make sure the 20 score she got from me wasn't free.

Quote:

I'm the person who's been spamming tanks at you guys all era. proof? really? are you serious? I don't think I need proof, anyone who's really seen you play before knows all of your dirty tricks lololol.
Everyone here knows you. We all know you'll do absolutely anything for a win. You should be setting a good example for the noobs and newbs who play BD, but instead you use numbers to play not skill. At least Celene has earned her wins lol....

And who are everyone if i may ask and who re u to judge who deserves win and who not...and what win...i dont see me winning anything yet...era still has long way.

I never said i am a better player than Celene...she is i guess....i know me and Celene won many eras together and she should be able to judge. How on earth u know? Ppl just open their filthy mouths and spit poison not thinking before talking....

--------------------

Celene i did not farm a single crystal....i earned every crystal i have ....how i proved i want easy crystals? where u saw me farming? yourself offered easy crystals...and i offered u peace instead of taking...i said no dont do that...so that makes me chasing easy crystals? Do you doubt my activity Celene? Havent you seen me play? When we played together...did u ever see me farm? Whats wrong with you?

My friends around me have all their crystals and are playing the era. You have a problem i have friends?

You are dragging it too far Celene...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next