It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: GS
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:35 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

kanec wrote:
Codyz wrote:
GS, we have not made any hostile action on you. You seem to think that you can mark people hostile for no reason, it is possible because you are your own alliance but you should inform your allies of such action. You only marked JRE enemies because you knew we could potentiality harm your alliance.

Jre couldent harm us if they tried

And also we are enemies

not because you attacked us its because everyone that is not a ally or we have a nap with is a enemy
so it doesent mean were going to go to japan to attack you or anything

''You seem to think that you can mark people hostile for no reason'' yes we can and will mark anyone without a nap or that were allies with.

Jre its nothing personal or anything but you are not freindly

I have alot to post here don't I?
I will set aside who's side I am on and comment on both of you all =P

I am relocated of the Black Knights, I have first created KoR and then alot of merging happened and we joined JRE.....
KoR and GS kinda started at the same time.... we did have a friendly relationship.... but when I demolished it some allies were forgotten.. such as GS =(
GS has EVERY RIGHT TO MARK ANYONE THEY WANT AS ALLIES OR ENEMIES!!!!
No one has the right to tell so otherwise. GS you were kind of fair and unfair to do so in this matter:
1. RB if you are about to become a "brother" with another alliance, you MUST TELL ALL YOU'RE ALLIES; so if there are any issues you may work them out.
2. GS you should atleat TELL RB soemthng like
"Sorry but we can no longer be allies because we don't like the alliance you are about to be allies with"
otherwise people will be able to consider it as backstabing.

P.S. CL was KoR's ally before I disbanded it, and I carrid our friendship to JRE; and the leader of ICE has also been kind and fair to us.
As the Foreign affairs minister I would like to tell you that you won't get help from either of those allaince to help againt JRE =P

I have broadcasted this when we went into war with MOB and I will say again; "Please do not underestimate JRE"
JRE could posibally whipe you out =P

"Those who you should fear, are those that are underneath you; because they are always underestimated" (Quote by me :D )

~Relocated

OC: Rcon, DOOM, EVIL, KoR, NC: AD, SWAT, BH, ICE, JRE, ISKC
T-T I miss you Donald Garry Mikey T-T

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:22 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

saibaba60 wrote:
kanec wrote:
Codyz wrote:
GS, we have not made any hostile action on you. You seem to think that you can mark people hostile for no reason, it is possible because you are your own alliance but you should inform your allies of such action. You only marked JRE enemies because you knew we could potentiality harm your alliance.

Jre couldent harm us if they tried

And also we are enemies

not because you attacked us its because everyone that is not a ally or we have a nap with is a enemy
so it doesent mean were going to go to japan to attack you or anything

''You seem to think that you can mark people hostile for no reason'' yes we can and will mark anyone without a nap or that were allies with.

Jre its nothing personal or anything but you are not freindly

I have alot to post here don't I?
I will set aside who's side I am on and comment on both of you all =P

I am relocated of the Black Knights, I have first created KoR and then alot of merging happened and we joined JRE.....
KoR and GS kinda started at the same time.... we did have a friendly relationship.... but when I demolished it some allies were forgotten.. such as GS =(
GS has EVERY RIGHT TO MARK ANYONE THEY WANT AS ALLIES OR ENEMIES!!!!
No one has the right to tell so otherwise. GS you were kind of fair and unfair to do so in this matter:
1. RB if you are about to become a "brother" with another alliance, you MUST TELL ALL YOU'RE ALLIES; so if there are any issues you may work them out.
2. GS you should atleat TELL RB soemthng like
"Sorry but we can no longer be allies because we don't like the alliance you are about to be allies with"
otherwise people will be able to consider it as backstabing.

P.S. CL was KoR's ally before I disbanded it, and I carrid our friendship to JRE; and the leader of ICE has also been kind and fair to us.
As the Foreign affairs minister I would like to tell you that you won't get help from either of those allaince to help againt JRE =P

I have broadcasted this when we went into war with MOB and I will say again; "Please do not underestimate JRE"
JRE could posibally whipe you out =P

"Those who you should fear, are those that are underneath you; because they are always underestimated" (Quote by me :D )

~Relocated

and I have told all of GS, not to underestimate anyone, thus we will never underestimate you, or anyone for that matter... force is usually the only way when your a top alliance such as GS... keep power, win the round...

History:
Hound of Hell E5[Era 1] - Alliance: GS Goon squad(before I retired)
Hound of Hell G2[Era 2] - Alliance:[Leader] TLE The Legion Empire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:04 pm 
Private
Private

Well GS seems like they are starting to get ready to attack us (TKR)
but ill say it will be a fun fight if they are going to attack us

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:30 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

joshni wrote:
Well GS seems like they are starting to get ready to attack us (TKR)
but ill say it will be a fun fight if they are going to attack us

GS has gotten so powerful that some alliances have decided to aid eachother if GS attackes them....
TRK might be one of them =P
GS if you plan on attacking, you should plan on some other alliances to deal with along with TRK.... be careful :twisted:
~Relocated

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:55 pm 
Private
Private

Even if they can beat tkr ill make sure they lose a good amount of units

But Ive seen a single alliance completely destroy multiple alliances at once
(sold on e3a1 against the xXXx empire) so hopefully they are no where near as good as them

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:03 am 
Captain
Captain

GO GS

TKR is a joke

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:34 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

GS's first mistake was thinking they could order Coalition around "We will LET you keep Iceland if you let us build a gate there to attack TKR" Hah! Coalition bows to no one, especially not GS.
Their second mistake was actually telling us they were going to attack TKR, they are Coalition's permanent allies.

We just finished chasing Lynx out of North America (FINALLY) so the only way to get to TKR is to go through Coalition in Iceland, and hell we'd sink the bloody island before we let that happen.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:29 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Thracius wrote:
GS's first mistake was thinking they could order Coalition around "We will LET you keep Iceland if you let us build a gate there to attack TKR" Hah! Coalition bows to no one, especially not GS.
Their second mistake was actually telling us they were going to attack TKR, they are Coalition's permanent allies.

We just finished chasing Lynx out of North America (FINALLY) so the only way to get to TKR is to go through Coalition in Iceland, and hell we'd sink the bloody island before we let that happen.

we have made no mitakes as of yet, its 6/0 in our favor for battles... be have taken over 2000 units from Cl and TKR, and lost under 800.... I believe we are winning, against 5 alliances??? and at once??? and it seems like JRE is coming, I destroyed 200 of their units just a few hours ago, loosing only 185, most being infantry... most of theirs were tanks, I believe we are kicking ass... what say you?

History:
Hound of Hell E5[Era 1] - Alliance: GS Goon squad(before I retired)
Hound of Hell G2[Era 2] - Alliance:[Leader] TLE The Legion Empire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:32 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Thracius wrote:

You forgot GS's third mistake......
No one attacks the allies I chose for JRE as the Minister of Foreign Affairs and get's away with it alive =P
I will reannounce what I massed to my alliance,
"We shall either go and be victorious along wth CL and TRK, or we shall fall with them"
Some of GS members seem to be underestimating us no matter what yu say, as leader you should warn them =P
I went from power of 0 to 45 in 90 ticks while being coquered =P
I bet my alliance has some others like that, so if you don't watch it.... we will win :D
~Relocated

Last edited by saibaba60 on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:45 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

im JRE

and the way I see I would rather loose everything to GS with TKR and the others in an attempt to get rid of the disgusting lead then sit back do nothing and let GS have the easy win and who is to say we cant pull it off?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next