It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: So lets set the record straight about this era
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:37 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

A round of applause to HTTO for the whining(lies to the admin) just to grab a relic...Yet YOU guys are nothing but a "SUB".

SUB = Slaves (just sayin..)

Cheers

Last edited by StayingActive on Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:46 pm 
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ARF wrote:
TOOLAD wrote:
Josh's wall of text got me hot and bothered, that is all

Oh yes Imma fap for days trying to get through that. But on a serious note, I do appreciate the post malice, like I said, I wasn't really paying attention early. I learned a lot. I would have at least suicided rather than literally bend over and spread my cheeks after 2 days of war, but w/e.

Also, I didn't mean to imply that NN did not play well, they clearly were the best team in this era, but I don't know those players, they seem somewhat unkown, those aren't the guys I see talking crap about lack of competition before they gang up on someone and use a spy/backstab to finish them off.

I would like to get Simmens side of the story if he has the spine to post in here. I'm curious what happened with the disbanding of DW and why he struggled so hard to beat NN when he had them so badly outnumbered and overpowered. Does not find it kind of shameful and pathetic that he needed PLO to spy on skype chats in order to win?

Yes, it seems that would of been better. But I was trying to think of my members survival as first priority and used myself as the bargaining chip. Seems most would of rather of done that as well. So it was my bad on that call rushing the ceasefire. However, I will not go back on my agreements that I made.

But I doubt I'd be able to suicide if I wanted. They already knew I had these, so they wouldn't run into them even if I tried.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:27 pm 
News Team
News Team

Also i am not entirely sure of the situation as i did not pay a ton of attention to the skype chat all the time, but i remember hearing about general inactivity amongst the ALEX team and others with them.

However i do not know how long the inactivity persisted.

IGN : The Amazing Mr OImage

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:17 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

It's been a while since a forum thread about BattleDawn was made.

I like the sight of this.

I know what I am about say is totally off topic but admins should work on organising more events on worlds, eras will become more competitive this way.

-George

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:01 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

All that time exp farming to quit after 2 days of war :|

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:14 am 
Corporal
Corporal
 WWW  Profile

StayingActive wrote:
A round of applause to HTTO for the whining(shamefully lied to the admin) just to grab a relic...Yet YOU guys are nothing but a "SUB".

SUB = Slaves (just sayin..)

Cheers

We aren't slaves bro :?

MY goal was to help Rob win. He's gone now and so am I. If people I respect ask for help I'd be more than willing to do so. The rest of ALEX did not treat us well or even care about us (not their fault tbh but still annoying) Sorry we couldn't stay neutral but it wasn't up to me.

(also don't go and PM my whole team asking to stab :lol: )

100003765070161 wrote:
It's been a while since a forum thread about BattleDawn was made.

I like the sight of this.

I know what I am about say is totally off topic but admins should work on organising more events on worlds, eras will become more competitive this way.

-George

Me too george, and I like the way Admin Alex handled this e1. The only way this game could grow again is if the admins put forth effort into making sure the game is even more fun.

-Carter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:11 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

I haven't posted here in forever...

Anyways Creshade from ALEX here.

A lot has already been clarified so I don't need to say much. As exhausting as the era was, damn was it good and I'm proud of my team for what we accomplished. We won by being diplomatic, skillfull and cunning. I don't see the problem. There is more than one way of winning a war.

And NN has my full respect after their performance in the era. They were the team to beat. I couldn't have asked for worthier foes.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:49 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

ARF wrote:
TOOLAD wrote:
Josh's wall of text got me hot and bothered, that is all

Oh yes Imma fap for days trying to get through that. But on a serious note, I do appreciate the post malice, like I said, I wasn't really paying attention early. I learned a lot. I would have at least suicided rather than literally bend over and spread my cheeks after 2 days of war, but w/e.

Also, I didn't mean to imply that NN did not play well, they clearly were the best team in this era, but I don't know those players, they seem somewhat unkown, those aren't the guys I see talking crap about lack of competition before they gang up on someone and use a spy/backstab to finish them off.

I would like to get Simmens side of the story if he has the spine to post in here. I'm curious what happened with the disbanding of DW and why he struggled so hard to beat NN when he had them so badly outnumbered and overpowered. Does not find it kind of shameful and pathetic that he needed PLO to spy on skype chats in order to win?

DW as a team was a bit too toxic after a certain point , since half the team was playing for the rest so the workload was too much. If you look at ALEX stats you'll realize they played safe and only really spammed back and forth. Simen won the era through diplo , but as a team when it came to warfare they werent nearly as good as NN , since they didnt kill much at all. Idrc if we sucided to kill NN in France since it broke the deadlock and allowed ALEX to push , aside from his diplo they would have lost a long time ago.

TLDR: NN would have won era since they played better than DW and Alex indivually

ALEX Won through diplo , didnt do much in War , DW's sucide was ' significant' in breaking the deadlock , lowering enemy morale and opening up lines of attack , from AA and GL. I dont really care who won but i dont want ALEX members being under the assumption they won solo.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:32 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Applause. Applause.

Everyone is clueless as to who actually did what. Seems the lazy get it all.

Now I remember why I prefer playing alone all the time...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:36 am 
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Those who speak the loudest often have the biggest egos as well. And the bigger the ego, the harder it is to back it up. Very few do honestly. Sadly, I didn't back up my words this era, but it is what it is. I'd rather enjoy the holiday and know my members got to as well. Nothing worse than having to ignore friends and family to get on BD on your phone every hour. Even worse if it's on a holiday when you're supposed to spend your time with family and friends...

But more often than not, it's the quiet one's that do the most support. The one's who make all the OPs asked, send resources when needed, send out the defense every time, keep an eye on the map, call people awake, etc etc.

And actually Feitan, that suicide ya'll did didn't break the standoff per say... Cause the boring standoff was really when they were already pushed out of EU. ALEX wasn't able to take advantage of DW's suicide at that point in time. They ran through GL and into NA. Then burned out before they could do real damage to NN's infrastructure and pulled out. THEN the standstill occurred. Will admit, you forced them to pull out of EU though. But the next break through was more so due to CAT/TwF.

With TwF attacking both DW and CAT, CAT got involved on your side and gave DW the opening to break into AA, which TwF was originally protecting through a ceasefire agreement with ALEX. And it was the pressure in AA that spread NN out too thinly. Protecting GL and both invasion points of SA is very hard to do solo. Unlike ALEX who, if invaded in Aussie, is compact enough to be able to blockade both AA and Asia invasions with relative ease. The west side of the map is where teams need allies most. There's so much land to cover and the resources it takes to do so is tremendous. The east can handle solo'ing and making a fortress. Hardly any resources needed to cover all invasion points (but also, relatively small resource income as well).

Anywho, happy holidays to all. I'm out now. Wish you all the best

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next