It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: IG Insulting Messages and BD Questions
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:46 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Alexanderkitty wrote:
mustafa960 wrote:
TLA rigged , jus sayin.

I really have no idea..

U Wot m9?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:50 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

mustafa960 wrote:
Alexanderkitty wrote:
mustafa960 wrote:
TLA rigged , jus sayin.

I really have no idea..

U Wot m9?

So now we managed to make Malice's post disappear in the "page ago" hell before it even got a chance to be tl;dr'd by anyone. Poor Josh. :lol:

He makes good points though, worth going back that page and reading it, for everyone. :)

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:13 pm 
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Alexanderkitty wrote:
mustafa960 wrote:
Alexanderkitty wrote:

I really have no idea..

U Wot m9?

So now we managed to make Malice's post disappear in the "page ago" hell before it even got a chance to be tl;dr'd by anyone. Poor Josh. :lol:

He makes good points though, worth going back that page and reading it, for everyone. :)

tl;dr

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:33 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

malicewolf wrote:
Alexanderkitty wrote:
mustafa960 wrote:

U Wot m9?

tl;dr

You tl;dr 2 sentences, your posts are what on average, 40 sentences?

That's 20 tl;dr's.

Again, 20 sentences, so 10 tl;dr's for those.

38 tl;dr's per post of yours.

I still think you guys should have gone to E1 instead!

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:35 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

malicewolf wrote:
Sigh, this is sad indeed to see. I've been watching things progress and I see nothing wrong with TLA. People simply didn't step up to the challenge correctly. We all asked TLA to come full force (thought, it was for F1, not E1) and they did come full force. Just because it was not where you expected does not mean that they've all of a sudden become cheaters or w/e you are stating.

And I know for a fact Simen would never favor a booster. I've played with him FAR too long to even suspect him of such for a moment. All I see here is sore losers. And it's a shame really. I'll gladly accept a loss if it was well fought. Most of the arguments I've seen so far deal with TLA bringing in so many helper alliances... so what? Did we not ask for them to in all those topics calling them out on F1? They did bring them all on a different server than expected and because you weren't able to plan accordingly it's their fault?

Man up opposition. If you don't feel the need to put in the time and effort to fight against a force like this, then that's your issue. You can say "I have a life" or w/e excuse you want. We all do. Some can afford more reds and more time on this game. It's simply the way the world works. Everyone is not on equal grounds. Don't blame others for their circumstances being better.

If you don't like things, then do something about it. I was able to get an entire world to go to war. Yes, it takes a little effort. Diplomacy always reigns supreme on this game. You'd be good to try using it. Just because you think an alliance is "noobish" doesn't mean coordinating them with even the simplest of spam attacks don't have a great amount of effect. Personal attacks such as these aren't needed.

Dont worry.... TLA are used to being blamed for all the misery's the world has to offerr!

TLA-NO-HOT-MUFF-DeTH-HIGH-KoH-hInI-LOVE

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:32 pm 
Maintenance & PR Team
Maintenance & PR Team
 WWW  Profile

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:16 am 
Private
Private

If Anything Donators are whats keeping this game alive.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:26 am 
Corporal
Corporal

malicewolf wrote:
Sigh, this is sad indeed to see. I've been watching things progress and I see nothing wrong with TLA. People simply didn't step up to the challenge correctly. We all asked TLA to come full force (thought, it was for F1, not E1) and they did come full force. Just because it was not where you expected does not mean that they've all of a sudden become cheaters or w/e you are stating.

And I know for a fact Simen would never favor a booster. I've played with him FAR too long to even suspect him of such for a moment. All I see here is sore losers. And it's a shame really. I'll gladly accept a loss if it was well fought. Most of the arguments I've seen so far deal with TLA bringing in so many helper alliances... so what? Did we not ask for them to in all those topics calling them out on F1? They did bring them all on a different server than expected and because you weren't able to plan accordingly it's their fault?

Man up opposition. If you don't feel the need to put in the time and effort to fight against a force like this then that's your issue. You can say "I have a life" or w/e excuse you want. We all do. Some can afford more reds and more time on this game. It's simply the way the world works. Everyone is not on equal grounds. Don't blame others for their circumstances being better.

If you don't like things, then do something about it. I was able to get an entire world to go to war. Yes, it takes a little effort. Diplomacy always reigns supreme on this game. You'd be good to try using it. Just because you think an alliance is "noobish" doesn't mean coordinating them with even the simplest of spam attacks don't have a great amount of effect. Personal attacks such as these aren't needed.

For the record we have TLA (Lead by Pete) and TLAs (Lead by Staffy) and we're also allied with MT / Soda, Opposition was TSS (IND main) / IND (Sub) / VIGI & ANME although ANME weren't very active. Apparently TLA isn't allowed to have allies anymore.

Also 2 members of TSS get banned and that's apparently our fault.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:51 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Razgriz001 wrote:
malicewolf wrote:

Man up opposition. If you don't feel the need to put in the time and effort to fight against a force like this then that's your issue. You can say "I have a life" or w/e excuse you want. We all do. Some can afford more reds and more time on this game. It's simply the way the world works. Everyone is not on equal grounds. Don't blame others for their circumstances being better.

For the record we have TLA (Lead by Pete) and TLAs (Lead by Staffy) and we're also allied with MT / Soda, Opposition was TSS (IND main) / IND (Sub) / VIGI & ANME although ANME weren't very active. Apparently TLA isn't allowed to have allies anymore.

Also 2 members of TSS get banned and that's apparently our fault.

X

Temp lol theres no point! Nothing will ever change. They can do what they like, have allies, cry, complain or call us names. As much as its a testimony to their own uselessness much like these JNH nubs currently in E1 regardless of their own inability they will never accept their own failures as anything other then TLA's fault.

Like literally 7 years now ive been dealing with the same ol lame ol losers who blame their own stupidity and failure on everyone and everything else but themselves!

Trust me if its not the you have allies excuse its any number of other excuses!

Ive literally like heard them all before a million times over :)

Meanwhile why they cry cry cry we will do what we do best :) Win era's they can cry to the cows come home best form of revenge is living well and being successfull :)

TLA-NO-HOT-MUFF-DeTH-HIGH-KoH-hInI-LOVE

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2