It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: CBop vs DEF
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:38 pm 
Private
Private

lifenstuff wrote:
Isn't backstabbing a huge no no for you OC players? Whether admitted or not? To the point that you won't play with them ever etc.

I get that a lot of you are getting mad at Redwurm, but tbh I don't really care. DEF saw a great opportunity to attack us and get a considerable advantage, and they took it. Of course they will peddle propaganda in order to make themselves look justified in their actions. However, they're justified under the fact that they wanted to gain an advantage on us.

To those who say that 'tensions were high': Sorry to say but they really weren't. I can only think of one incident to where I complained and we handled it quite quickly, and I've had pleasant conversations with DEF members during the time before the backstab occurred. Doctor Strange had not messaged me complaining about us taking conquers over by their side, and even if he did my rebuttal would be obvious: We never agreed to a conquer moratorium on either side, and oh btw you're doing the same thing... only you're actually trying to crash into our units on more occasions than we've done simply by launching at the same time.

DEF doesn't believe in their own propaganda, or else Redwurm and Alex wouldn't have switched their names on skype to Captain Backstabber and Moon Stab before we even talked to them. Infact, I've never contacted either on skype complaining about the stab. They know and fully understand what they've done. The problem with their move is from a pure diplomatic standpoint. Propaganda is only believable if there's some truth to it.. so now they sit here and claim I've brought the dogs on them and that I broke my word and have subs brothers and the like.

The only alliance I asked to place was TSE, and I literally over skype broke our brother pact once I noticed neither party (WaC/DEF) had an active brother or sub. (May reinstate it if WaC continues to keep WaCC). Ask James, he will not fight DEF. Why? They have no brothers or subs, so our pact with TSE doesn't bind them to attack DEF, nor do they have a big interest in warring DEF. TSE is so serious about this that if I did have a sub or brother they would war me, the very person who asked them to place.

Whine all you want DEF, but our agreement to keep subs and brothers out of this has not been broken, will not be broken, and unlike you I keep my word. If you want to make yourself an enemy of the world by not upholding your word, then it is of no business with me. It's funny considering you probably had better chances waiting out the pact than you do now by backstabbing us.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:51 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

But Kenny.....pick me.........*foreveralone*

Completely retired now.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:05 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

@ life - im not an old client player

@ Kenny - TLAV stopped their attacks, so right now its 1 vs 1. I'm not overly concerned with what others thing right now, we have no NAPs with alliances like WaC and STAR like you do. Fine by me. Game on Kenny :)

@ Rania - STAY OUT OF IT WOMAN!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:27 pm 
Captain
Captain

cba to read all the posts.. but i agree with what Andy said a couple of posts ago... Def backstabbed so just man up and admit it, breaking any terms in a NAP is a backstab, it can only be seen as an opportunity if the NAP was cancelled and an advance planned attack was done straight after, its just funny how Def are putting out excuses for their backstab... though its a very low blow "tactic" but with Alex in the alliance im not surprised, thats his kind of tactics on the battlefield to a possible win.

Lets see more battle reports.

Retired.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:36 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

CptAmerica wrote:
@ life - im not an old client player

@ Kenny - TLAV stopped their attacks, so right now its 1 vs 1. I'm not overly concerned with what others thing right now, we have no NAPs with alliances like WaC and STAR like you do. Fine by me. Game on Kenny :)

@ Rania - STAY OUT OF IT WOMAN!

Ourania?....hah.....that's a good one......I wish....LOL

Completely retired now.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:39 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Glad we got all the members of the peanut gallery together to chime in. You guys are all taking this a bit too seriously, especially since most of you aren't even playing.

@ massgenocide - CBop was clashing with STAR in AA when they went down there, now STAR is allowed to have ops in Africa. Rania is leading STAR. Easy enough to put together the pieces here.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:53 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

CptAmerica wrote:
Glad we got all the members of the peanut gallery together to chime in. You guys are all taking this a bit too seriously, especially since most of you aren't even playing.

@ massgenocide - CBop was clashing with STAR in AA when they went down there, now STAR is allowed to have ops in Africa. Rania is leading STAR. Easy enough to put together the pieces here.

@CaptainAmurica......lolk......why are you telling me this though? I'm not on E1....I just want to plant there and start playing lol

Completely retired now.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:20 pm 
Private
Private

The attack was my idea.

If you don't know who Thanos is then look it up. It'll make sense.

A backstab is when you're allies, not when you break a NAP. Allies don't build an army to counter yours while other powers use a different chassis. Neither side claimed to be allies. Both sides knew war was eminent.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:57 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

looks like someone is having fun here with out me #kenny ;)

#AdminGreeny2014

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:15 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

e1Thanos wrote:
The attack was my idea.

If you don't know who Thanos is then look it up. It'll make sense.

A backstab is when you're allies, not when you break a NAP. Allies don't build an army to counter yours while other powers use a different chassis. Neither side claimed to be allies. Both sides knew war was eminent.

End of the day it matters not, War is war and this one was unavoidable. Kudos to DEF for making their move and managing to completely blind side us, locking down 9 squads right off the bat. Also 2 of our players were in AA at the time and were unable to return straight away as all crossing gates were jammed and attacked by MaxG (Pure coincidence on timing i'm sure.)

Lets all just quit our Yapping and get on with the task at hand. After all, the stakes are quite high.

*War progress update*

Spoiler:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next