It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Bug or Cheating admin?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:42 am 
Private
Private

Mars 3 - Admin Joe

Enemy alliance (heaviest boosters in game) was about to attack our gate eta tick 282.

Our squads were coming to that gate too at tick 283.

on tick 282 the gate was still under our control, jammed but still green. I checked the radar no incoming attack on that gate. I thought they withdrew their attack because the whole attacking army was missing. suddenly disapeared from map and rader. vanished like a bubble. I told my alliance that they might have withdrawn their attack. Was pretty confused what happened.

then tick 283 - battle occured, it showed us as defenders and them as attackers.

it doesn't make any sense at all.

------------------------
#complaint 2
so frustrating, even an hour before

they were attacking another gate of ours eta 1 tick, 2 of us sent our squads out because we want to save our soldiers, however 2 of my teammates still has their squad in the gate. We cannot win, but we could put up a fight to kill 80% of them.

team decided it is best to send our squad back to fight, so we try to return to gate end of tick move and then when the tick has 4 minutes left... server busy, none of us can access battledawn website.

after some minutes battledawn came back, tick has passed + another 6 minutes passed (10 minutes in total). and teammate squads were massacred without a fight. would have been great if tick paused everytime server is busy.

Post subject: Re: Bug or Cheating admin?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:27 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Not the only case

Admin simmen cheating in g3

We launched attack at enemy squads..our entire army Vs theirs..7 mins before PC timer and, ingame timer, tick passed..

We were relying on eot spy attack to win..how ever tick passed and we suicided on them

There, red boosters -FIX jumped into a jammed gate!! Server webt down right after we jammed..when we came back 2k units jumped into the gate..ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?

Now im quitting..so is my friends..and if u want TK ( boost only blues) to leave BG and BD , its better to tell us directly..not do these dirty business

Post subject: Re: Bug or Cheating admin?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:50 pm 
Private
Private

:D :) :( :) :D [color=#000040][color=#000080][/color][/color][quote="av0019"]Mars 3 - Admin Joe

Enemy alliance (heaviest boosters in game) was about to attack our gate eta tick 282.

Our squads were coming to that gate too at tick 283.

on tick 282 the gate was still under our control, jammed but still green. I checked the radar no incoming attack on that gate. I thought they withdrew their attack because the whole attacking army was missing. suddenly disapeared from map and rader. vanished like a bubble. I told my alliance that they might have withdrawn their attack. Was pretty confused what happened.

then tick 283 - battle occured, it showed us as defenders and them as attackers.

it doesn't make any sense [color=#000040][color=#000080][color=#00FF40][color=#408040][color=#808080][color=#40BF80] :D :) ;) :( :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek: [/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]