It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Crashing
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:10 pm 
Private
Private

Recently I've been having BD crash constantly. In an attempt to move my troops, I've had it crash 4 times in the last 3 minutes, forcing me to close my browser and start again. Can someone please either fix this or tell me how to fix it on my end. Has it been happening with anyone else aswell? Its extremely annoying and makes it very hard to play the game. And I tend to think it's on BD's end because my browser only crashes when playing BD, and it doesn't even crash when I'm on the forums

Post subject: Re: Crashing
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:41 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

TheRealAres wrote:
Recently I've been having BD crash constantly. In an attempt to move my troops, I've had it crash 4 times in the last 3 minutes, forcing me to close my browser and start again. Can someone please either fix this or tell me how to fix it on my end. Has it been happening with anyone else aswell? Its extremely annoying and makes it very hard to play the game. And I tend to think it's on BD's end because my browser only crashes when playing BD, and it doesn't even crash when I'm on the forums

Sorry to hear that.

Have you tried clearing your cache or reinstalling flash?

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]