It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please read the stickied topic marked "Please read before posting"~

Please only post here if you need technical help with BattleDawn, or if you have information that can help someone.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Tokens down?
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 7:51 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 YIM  Profile

Alexander wrote:
DameHORD wrote:
I will try with another card in a day or so and see if that works. Thank you though.
I get the PMs but never emails, Idk what it is. The card has the money on it still though.

Is it one of those virtual credit cards perhaps?

Its a Vanilla VISA 50$ gift card I bought a few days ago because I broke my debit card on accident. It still has the money on it, but maybe your system doesn't allow these cards?

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 7:54 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

DameHORD wrote:
Alexander wrote:
DameHORD wrote:
I will try with another card in a day or so and see if that works. Thank you though.
I get the PMs but never emails, Idk what it is. The card has the money on it still though.

Is it one of those virtual credit cards perhaps?

Its a Vanilla VISA 50$ gift card I bought a few days ago because I broke my debit card on accident. It still has the money on it, but maybe your system doesn't allow these cards?

Paypal usually rejects gift cards - if not it usually takes 3-5 days for it to process.

They're not the same as usual VISA's (credit cards) and tend to be used for scamming and so on a lot.

So yes - a real credit card should work just fine. Gift cards & paypal tends to be a bit of a mess - it might end up working, or it might not. It's beyond our control.

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 9:58 pm 
Captain
Captain

Can u anyone plz tell wat is vanilla card? And how can you buy reds from them?

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 2:35 am 
Private
Private

Hitmo wrote:
Can u anyone plz tell wat is vanilla card?

A Vanilla gift card is a prepaid card , in a prepaid card the card is received by the person as a gift or incentive from other person For eg, an Employer giving it to his employess as Christmas bonus or Parents gifting it to their child for his birthday shoping etc etc. Basic features are :
1. U cannot take out the money from ATM through that card in case of a gift card , can only use to buy gifts.
2. Then it has other activation charges. so probably a 25$ gift card would finally cost 27.5$ - 28$
3. A gift card probably cannot be recharged back and even if it has the option , the guy who gifted you can only recharge it back , u cannot fill money in it by yourself.
4. Then it comes in particular denomination like 25$ , 50$ , 100$ etc etc.
5. IF you are trying to do online transaction through this card , it wont accept mostly unless there is a particular option availaible in it as "Prepaid card" , if you would try it as a normal Visa the transaction would probably fail.

This is the best i know about it , hope it helps and correct me if i am wrong
:) :) :)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2