It is currently Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Forum rules


Please read the stickied topic marked "Please read before posting"~

Please only post here if you need technical help with BattleDawn, or if you have information that can help someone.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.



Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Tokens down?
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 1:06 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 7:27 pm
Posts: 58
Ive tried multiple times to buy reds but for some reason its not working. As well a member of mine on M1 had the same issue and couldnt relocate so long all his xtals, conqs, etc.
Any Idea or is our connection just boo boo.. :?:


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Tokens down?
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 4:28 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:41 am
Posts: 4629
Location: The Netherlands
Gender: male
DameHORD wrote:
Ive tried multiple times to buy reds but for some reason its not working. As well a member of mine on M1 had the same issue and couldnt relocate so long all his xtals, conqs, etc.
Any Idea or is our connection just boo boo.. :?:


Are you trying to buy them through Paypal? What's the problem precisely? I don't see any problems?

_________________
Best Regards,

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

Skype: dreamerofdestruction


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Tokens down?
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 6:21 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 7:27 pm
Posts: 58
Alexander wrote:
DameHORD wrote:
Ive tried multiple times to buy reds but for some reason its not working. As well a member of mine on M1 had the same issue and couldnt relocate so long all his xtals, conqs, etc.
Any Idea or is our connection just boo boo.. :?:


Are you trying to buy them through Paypal? What's the problem precisely? I don't see any problems?

Nope, VISA. I get through the whole shin dig and then it refreshes etc. but I never get an email nor get the tokens.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Tokens down?
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 7:08 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:41 am
Posts: 4629
Location: The Netherlands
Gender: male
DameHORD wrote:
Alexander wrote:
DameHORD wrote:
Ive tried multiple times to buy reds but for some reason its not working. As well a member of mine on M1 had the same issue and couldnt relocate so long all his xtals, conqs, etc.
Any Idea or is our connection just boo boo.. :?:


Are you trying to buy them through Paypal? What's the problem precisely? I don't see any problems?

Nope, VISA. I get through the whole shin dig and then it refreshes etc. but I never get an email nor get the tokens.


Strange. Did you get a PM on the forum?


You use VISA through the paypal site, right?

It can take some time for it to process.

_________________
Best Regards,

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

Skype: dreamerofdestruction


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Tokens down?
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 7:10 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 7:27 pm
Posts: 58
I did it last night and today, still nothing. Ive gotten he messages like 7 times. still no reds.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Tokens down?
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 7:23 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:41 am
Posts: 4629
Location: The Netherlands
Gender: male
DameHORD wrote:
I did it last night and today, still nothing. Ive gotten he messages like 7 times. still no reds.


If by tomorrow it still hasn't processed (and the payment has been substracted), please email [email protected] with your forum account name (or give them your UID, 7326933, if you bought them with DameHORD), transactionID's, any info/evidence about your payment you may have.

Most likely it will process any time now - sometimes Paypal decides to take its time.


Sorry for the delay, we sadly don't control that part of the system...

_________________
Best Regards,

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

Skype: dreamerofdestruction


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Tokens down?
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 7:34 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 7:27 pm
Posts: 58
Alexander wrote:
DameHORD wrote:
I did it last night and today, still nothing. Ive gotten he messages like 7 times. still no reds.


If by tomorrow it still hasn't processed (and the payment has been substracted), please email [email protected] with your forum account name (or give them your UID, 7326933, if you bought them with DameHORD), transactionID's, any info/evidence about your payment you may have.

Most likely it will process any time now - sometimes Paypal decides to take its time.


Sorry for the delay, we sadly don't control that part of the system...

It has not taken off of my card, it just is simply not going through. do I still fgo to the website?


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Tokens down?
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 7:40 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:41 am
Posts: 4629
Location: The Netherlands
Gender: male
DameHORD wrote:
Alexander wrote:
DameHORD wrote:
I did it last night and today, still nothing. Ive gotten he messages like 7 times. still no reds.


If by tomorrow it still hasn't processed (and the payment has been substracted), please email [email protected] with your forum account name (or give them your UID, 7326933, if you bought them with DameHORD), transactionID's, any info/evidence about your payment you may have.

Most likely it will process any time now - sometimes Paypal decides to take its time.


Sorry for the delay, we sadly don't control that part of the system...

It has not taken off of my card, it just is simply not going through. do I still fgo to the website?


Mmm. Paypal could be rejecting your credit card for some reason.

Does Paypal give you a confirmation of success of any kind?

_________________
Best Regards,

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

Skype: dreamerofdestruction


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Tokens down?
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 7:43 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 7:27 pm
Posts: 58
I will try with another card in a day or so and see if that works. Thank you though.
I get the PMs but never emails, Idk what it is. The card has the money on it still though.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Tokens down?
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 7:49 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:41 am
Posts: 4629
Location: The Netherlands
Gender: male
DameHORD wrote:
I will try with another card in a day or so and see if that works. Thank you though.
I get the PMs but never emails, Idk what it is. The card has the money on it still though.


Is it one of those virtual credit cards perhaps?

_________________
Best Regards,

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

Skype: dreamerofdestruction


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl