It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please read the stickied topic marked "Please read before posting"~

Please only post here if you need technical help with BattleDawn, or if you have information that can help someone.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: E-Juice
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:55 am 
Private
Private

E-Juice or E-Liquid is the fluid that fuels the Electronic Cigarette. E-Liquid provides the nicotine solution and the flavoring to your Electronic Cigarette. It uses base ingredients to create a smooth flavor and this base can consist of PG, VG or both. PG (Propylene Glycol) and VG (Vegetable Glycerin) are combined with natural or artificial flavors such as cherry or espresso which creates unique and satisfying recipes. For more information please visit the website ohvape.
Thanks a lot.

Last edited by mfh647 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:24 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Quantity of crystals will determine the number of units.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:51 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Well, I see your point and imo it's more or less correct that ranked one players or may I say "active alliances" are those more likely to get a hold of the crystals on garrisons, mines and wells on special eras, relics and so on.

I'll say that there is already what's commonly called an "Admin Ratio" army on garrisons and relics which consist of the three types of units (Inf, Veh and Tank) which amount varies in function of the number of crystals on the garrisons and proportionally as per BD units effectiveness since BD Battle System operates on a mathematical schema of the attacker's units, weapons, and upgrades and the defender's units, weapons, and upgrades. And those units are in most cases killed by a huge army of a single chassis added to the fact that they can even be SOLOed.

Perhaps adjustments of this ratio can be done yet it isn't constant, I've played on worlds with different admins and every admin can distribute units on his relics in function of its kind and proportionally to the system I stated previously^ and differently.

-George

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]