It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please be respectful, don't bash other clans or post rude comments. This is not the place for that.

1 topic per clan. Any other topics will be merged in that 1 topic.

Not sure what clan you want to join? Post in the "Players looking for a clan" sticky!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Last Lives
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:31 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

Hello Cadets,

I have made a new clan called Last Lives and is only available to ranks 1-4,if you lose enough battles and become a rank 5 or lower you have 2 days to get back to rank 4 or higher or you will be kicked from the clan. You must have activity to at least casual (12+ Wins) per week to join. You must apply on the forums with your ingame name, rank, level, age, and Wins Per Week (WPW) and then if i approve it, you must go and request a join so i can add you to the clan.

P.S.- I have a ranking system available in my clan. To become an admin you must have been in the clan for 1 month and be an officer. To become an Officer you must have been in the clan for 2 weeks and must be an elder.
To become an elder you must be in the clan for 1 week and be rank 2 or higher and level 30 with activity of active (48+ WPW). To become a member you must be on for 3 days and must be level 30. To become a trainee you must apply for a join and be accepted by a vote between the Admins, Officers, Co-Founder and the Founder.

- Ninety9lives

Founder- Ninety9lives
Co-Founder- SilverSagitarius

Spoiler:
Admins:
Ninety9lives
SilverSagitarius

Spoiler:
Officers:

Spoiler:
Elders:

Spoiler:
Members:

Spoiler:
Trainees:

W.I.P

Player ID:14417957
Goals:
1 Gold Medal: Incomplete
1 Silver Medal: Incomplete
1 Bronze Medal: Incomplete
Top clan: Incomplete

Last edited by Ninety9Lives on Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Last Lives
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:38 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

EXAMPLE:

IGN:Ninety9lives

Level:30

Activity: Casual 18+ WPW

Nickname:Ninety9lives

Additional Info I Need To Know: I Play Almost every day, My equipment is mainly level 30 with some mythicals my health is high and my resistance is medium with no drone and a level 1 energy shield for some resistance.

Player ID:14417957
Goals:
1 Gold Medal: Incomplete
1 Silver Medal: Incomplete
1 Bronze Medal: Incomplete
Top clan: Incomplete

Post subject: Re: Last Lives
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 5:05 am 
Corporal
Corporal
 WWW  Profile

Wow, you're really taking this thing seriously, aren't you?

I see you've put a lot of thought into your hierarchy system, but what purpose does this serve exactly? I have nothing against it, it's just that there's no apparent reason for it being there.

12 wins per week is NOTHING, not even close to a 'casual' player. 'Casual' means around 30-50 wins a week minimum. 12 w/w is less than 2 battles per day. Consider raising this limit or your clan won't advance very far.

- Dominator

IGN: E.x.e.c.u.t.a.b.l.e
Player ID: 14902540

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]