It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

*Be respectful at all times!

* Only one thread for each player please.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: hi
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:09 am 
Maintenance & PR Team
Maintenance & PR Team

skynet1 wrote:
well logged in after 2 weeks and saw some BD players talk :o :o
But just to open the topic and see the same old name except Sawjacksoul , but i figuredout the "cycle" as hitmo would say : :lol: :lol:

Malice ( wannabe Simmen)
Hitmo (wannabe Malice)
so, Sawjacksoul ( Wannabe hitmo) :D :D

Hitmo wrote:
If some one gives excuses that BD is old game , it had old mechanics and something like that *CENSORED* excuse , then plz tell me why is Clash of clans still on rank 1 when u see the list of top grossping games? Coc and bd have same principles with different rules.

WHAT , DID U COMPARED CLASH OF CLANS WITH BATTLEDAWN !!

There is totally nothing in common , it is like comparing a chess game with real war. In battledawn leave controlling ur troops in battle , u cant even see a video of how the war was fought , just a sheet of battle report saying blah blah happened , keep assuming. Maybe comparing "clash of clans" with "age of empires" would make more sense.

And who said Supermechs ATE Battledawn : :lol: :lol: :lol:

Supermech has been here for almost 6 years as far as i remember , they previously used to run as "Battlemechs" .

Its not their fault that SUpermech developers were more futuristic and made a new and better version of the game for mobile and PC much ahead than BAttledawn.

I'm not a wannabe anyone. I'm me. And we've encountered each other before

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:07 am 
Maintenance & PR Team
Maintenance & PR Team
 WWW  Profile

o.O ?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:48 am 
Captain
Captain

socialmisfit1 wrote:
Hitmo wrote:
but SM is one of the major reasons bcoz of which bd died.

you're in TK, you have no place to talk about what killed bd.

haha , i think in a few months or so , i may see u playing with TK.
George & u both criticized me & TK , now george is playing in TK , i hope to see u in future too ;)

skynet1 wrote:
well logged in after 2 weeks and saw some BD players talk :o :o
But just to open the topic and see the same old name except Sawjacksoul , but i figuredout the "cycle" as hitmo would say : :lol: :lol:

Malice ( wannabe Simmen)
Hitmo (wannabe Malice)
so, Sawjacksoul ( Wannabe hitmo) :D :D

Hitmo wrote:
If some one gives excuses that BD is old game , it had old mechanics and something like that *CENSORED* excuse , then plz tell me why is Clash of clans still on rank 1 when u see the list of top grossping games? Coc and bd have same principles with different rules.

WHAT , DID U COMPARED CLASH OF CLANS WITH BATTLEDAWN !!

There is totally nothing in common , it is like comparing a chess game with real war. In battledawn leave controlling ur troops in battle , u cant even see a video of how the war was fought , just a sheet of battle report saying blah blah happened , keep assuming. Maybe comparing "clash of clans" with "age of empires" would make more sense.

And who said Supermechs ATE Battledawn : :lol: :lol: :lol:

Supermech has been here for almost 6 years as far as i remember , they previously used to run as "Battlemechs" .

Its not their fault that SUpermech developers were more futuristic and made a new and better version of the game for mobile and PC much ahead than BAttledawn.

Well i think i too made a comment after a week or so.
what logic did u use for your wannabe theory?

C'mon man just that u cant see battles on BD makes it completely diferent from CoC?
the principal or the ideology of both games are same , make an alliance , make units & war other alliances .

malicewolf wrote:
It's a catch 22 scenario. BD doesn't bring in enough money anymore to merit updates/upgrades, while SM is able to cover itself (with updates) and BD. So then more focus goes to SM because it's profiting and they wish to keep it that way. The issue is, SM isn't profiting SO much that it allows for enough focus to be put back into BD. Ironically, if you REALLY wanted BD to get an enormous overall in updates, it would require SM's greater success.

But as of right now, BDM is also in progress, so lots of attention is going there as well (but it's not the same as BD).

Not sure but i heard from last BDM era's winner team's leader that they have plans to make money from BDM & then convert BD from flash to HTML5.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:18 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Choosing to play BD, SM or maybe even CoC is just a matter of personal preference, patience and time as after all, all games make profits as well as losses due to the numerous aforementioned factors.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:10 pm 
Major
Major

Hitmo wrote:

George & u both criticized me & TK , now george is playing in TK , i hope to see u in future too ;)

I refuse to ever accept an invite to a team that afiliates themselves with TK.

I play the game for fun, not wins and I absolutely dispise the underhand tactics used by the TK alliance. completely kills the fun for everyone involved including TK.

but that's okay though I guess this is the best ego trip going for them without actualy snorting cocaine, so they can continue to fap over TK tags on the alliance rankings when noone else even turns up but they will never get any sort of respect for it and I certainly wont degrade myself by partaking in that particular circle jerk.

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:48 pm 
Captain
Captain

Lol baz , as u wish. I was expecting a more friendly response maybe.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:52 pm 
Maintenance & PR Team
Maintenance & PR Team

socialmisfit1 wrote:
Hitmo wrote:

I refuse to ever accept an invite to a team that afiliates themselves with TK.

I play the game for fun, not wins and I absolutely dispise the underhand tactics used by the TK alliance. completely kills the fun for everyone involved including TK.

but that's okay though I guess this is the best ego trip going for them without actualy snorting cocaine, so they can continue to fap over TK tags on the alliance rankings when noone else even turns up but they will never get any sort of respect for it and I certainly wont degrade myself by partaking in that particular circle jerk.

Wow lol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:17 am 
Major
Major

Hitmo wrote:

if a TK member offers me the hand of friendship I'd spit on it.

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:24 pm 
Captain
Captain

socialmisfit1 wrote:
Hitmo wrote:

if a TK member offers me the hand of friendship I'd spit on it.

I'm not offering u friendship or something , I just thought that you may follow the path of George .

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:47 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I've joined TK for a round to help out an old friend of mine, I haven't chosen to be part of your alliance however once I am in, I play loyally and put in much efforts, in fact TK is now mentioned in my signature for an alliance I've once been part to have successfully pulled a good second place, thanks for 3z, so please stop running your mouth and go off topic stating theories about stuff that are absolutely not even worth stating at all Hitmo, you could keep your thoughts for yourself man!

That was it, I joined you for the round and I do not see any necessity for you to put it on the press at all mate...

No one cares!

-George

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next