It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

*Be respectful at all times!

* Only one thread for each player please.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: BboyApache level 14-18 Mech beats level 26+ Mech PVP (Video)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:38 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Here's the video link to the youtube video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3yYEjKmimU

Hello all, this is BboyApache. I was the one who made SuperMech Heat Warrior Strategy 2 years ago and I just recently came back to see how Supermech is doing and to see if it is still possible to apply the same strategy. To my finding... It got even better!

I want to share this video to the Supermechs community. It is basically a video of a level 14-18 Heat Mech Warrior Beating multiple high level Mech warrior ranging from 24-30. I want to demonstrate that it is possible to reach rank 8 at a very low level. In this case I made it to rank 8 at level 16-18. Although this video doesn't explain how it's done since I haven't work on a video of it yet.

This video also is meant to hopefully get new players interested in playing SuperMechs since the more players there are playing, the better the game, then the better the community will evolves! :)

- BboyApache

Last edited by BboyApache on Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: BboyApache level 14-18 Mech beats level 26+ Mech PVP (Video)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:48 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

BboyApache wrote:

Hello all, this is BboyApache. I was the one who made SuperMech Heat Warrior Strategy 2 years ago and I just recently came back to see how Supermech is doing and to see if it is still possible to apply the same strategy. To my finding... It got even better!

I want to share this video to the Supermechs community. It is basically a video of a level 14-18 Heat Mech Warrior Beating multiple high level Mech warrior ranging from 24-30. I want to demonstrate that it is possible to reach rank 8 at a very low level. In this case I made it to rank 8 at level 16-18. Although this video doesn't explain how it's done since I haven't work on a video of it yet.

This video also is meant to hopefully get new players interested in playing SuperMechs since the more players there are playing, the better the game and community evolves! :)

- BboyApache

Yeup I found the game cause of that exact heat warrior video.

The heat warrior strategy is still prevalent. =)

Get 3 Bronze Medals 2/3
Reach 20 Million Total EXP

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:58 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

ticklemericky wrote:
BboyApache wrote:

This video also is meant to hopefully get new players interested in playing SuperMechs since the more players there are playing, the better the game and community evolves! :)

- BboyApache

Oh my goodness!!! You shut that mech down hard! I'm glad to hear that my old and outdated video strategy still apply today even years later!! ^_^ hehe, now I can't wait to overheat more Mech in ladder. Although... at rank 8, I rarely get put up against people my level. It's usually level 18 (me) against level 24+ Mech players >.>

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:04 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

BboyApache wrote:
ticklemericky wrote:
BboyApache wrote:

- BboyApache

Oh my goodness!!! You shut that mech down hard! I'm glad to hear that my old and outdated video strategy still apply today even years later!! ^_^ hehe, now I can't wait to overheat more Mech in ladder. Although... at rank 8, I rarely get put up against people my level. It's usually level 18 (me) against level 24+ Mech players >.>

Yeup! But there is a particular set of Mythical boots that does heat damage and has 0 cost. Very Very powerful in upper tier battles!

Get 3 Bronze Medals 2/3
Reach 20 Million Total EXP

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:05 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

ticklemericky wrote:
Yeup! But there is a particular set of Mythical boots that does heat damage and has 0 cost. Very Very powerful in upper tier battles!

Looool thanks for pitching in a secret :3 now I am going to work towards that leg. :D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:13 am 
Private
Private

God that strategy is amazing and useful.(Even if I don't entirely agree to using it.)I must admit its a dominant strategy and extremely useful.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:44 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Hey Dude!

I remember your vids! Nice to see you back on.

While you was away Ive become the most popular SuperMechs exclusive youtuber... no big deal :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgpqiDLRNMeS2G8rSfhKmfA/videos

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:01 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

Cool :!:

:)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]