It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

*Be respectful at all times!

* Only one thread for each player please.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: I hereby, Introducing.... Xx_Bluz_xX
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:29 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Ok I know I know, Its too late for me to introduce myself. But I want to make an overview about myself, so for those who already know me, you will know me better. :D

Okay, I will start introducing myself.

I am Xx_Bluz_xX, and my real name is Carlos. :) I live in Philippines, but as you can see in my profile at the left, my locations is "Somewhere but not here (A.K.A HOME). Made it like that just for fun. :lol: In-game, my name is Xx_Mega-|3luz_xX, and my mech is a physical build, Torso is "Ultra Gladiator". I dont wanna tell all of it, since I am lazy to type. :lol: So just find a guy with Xx_Mega-|3luz_xX, since few will only tend to copy my name. So just.. yea just find me if you want to hehe, so I am not using any mythicals in physical (though I have 2 mythicals that I do not use). Though I am really good without any mythicals. ;) I do sometimes beat some players with it, but all I need right now is just a Galaxus Model A. Or perhaps, a Needle Blaster from a golden box, which is really good!

Well I love playing MMO games, like Super Mechs. I played alot more better games than Super Mechs I'll give you that. But since my computer can handle the graphics of Super Mechs (tends to be super laggy when I play 3D games.) So I stayed in Super Mechs... for... uh.. (ugh! Just check when was the date I joined :lol: ) I play in my computer all-day, and do not help with chores (DONT YOU DARE CALL ME A SLACKER :!: :!: :!: :lol: ). Well you cant blame me with that... ya know? I also enjoy watching some shows about the brain, when for example, how to spot liars something like that. And also I like watching random stupidity from Science of Stupid. Also, I like watching some gaming videos by pewdipie, markiplier, and more. In super mechs, I tend to watch WarrMachine's and FailUrVideos (Even the old ones)

As you can see, my signature is a bunch of running dogs, which I found in a minecraft forums. That's my signature since I like animals. reading their trivias about them, etc. So yes, as I said, I love playing MMO games but I do care for my education of course! I have reached only Rank 6 of 32 students, but I wont be counted as a honor pupil. :oops: Since only top 5's. Sad? is'nt.... Well let's forget all about that since I've tried my best! Thats what matters, oh and summer now.. So yes let's dont mind that first.

Some of my interests are reading some Science stuff... With big nerdy glasses which I wear (I am not a nerd I'll give you that). I like watching action movies, comedy shows, and wrestling hehe. I am the only boy in my siblings, we are 5... and I have 4 annoying sisters! wahahaha :lol: And I dont like being yelled at, being told what to do and more. In-game, I will tell all the things that annoy me. I will put it in a narrative form.

~Players who are finding GF's/BF's (Gosh!! This is one of the most I hate!)
~Spammers
~Traders!!
~Some dudes telling that their dad was the creator of the game, to scare other players and give their accs! (dev liran is the creator of SM right?)
~Item boxes giving me random junk!!!!

Ok that's about the things I hate... Let's continue of my introducement.

Some of my fears... are... COCKROACHES!, some... nasty bugs, oh and I will scream really really really loud if a cockroach ever crawls on my leg!!!! Especially, when a flying cockroach! Eek! So disgusting. Oh and I really laugh hard when my sisters are creeping out by bugs! waahahaha! I really love this so much! Some of my other interests are eating sweet stuff, drinking delicious shakes, juices etc. And I love eating anything new! (only edible food) I dont like seeing people saying.... Carlos eats the plate too after eating! Hehe well I will end this topic here.

Thanks for reading! Now you know some stuff about me! hehe
And remember, my real name is Carlos :D
Oh and btw, In game, You can call me either Bluz or MB (Mega Bluz) or simply, dude.
Oh and you can say "Welcome" to me if you want to.... But no need, since I was here. But I wanna say... "Hello all! I am Bluz" ;)
Bye bye! :D

Mess with me, that's alright. Mess with my friends, you're DEAD.

-R.I.P Forums-

Post subject: Re: I hereby, Introducing.... Xx_Bluz_xX
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:07 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey Bluz. Thanks for introducing yourself :)

I've a pet cockroach sitting on my shoulder!

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:44 pm 
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
 YIM  Profile

Great Introduction :lol:

Anyway i suppose I should say welcome to the game even though you have been here a while :lol:

Best alliance finished:1st

The Silent Spammer.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:50 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Hehe thx for the welcoming. :lol: Oh and Alexanderkitty... keep the cockroach away :!: :lol:

-R.I.P Forums-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:10 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Xx_Bluz_xX wrote:
Hehe thx for the welcoming. :lol: Oh and Alexanderkitty... keep the cockroach away :!: :lol:

He just wants to be friends!

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:23 am 
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Oh wow, surrounded by 4 sisters. Floating around in the sea of estrogen, eh? And don't worry, Alex's pet cockroach is only one of those friendly flying cockroaches that likes to crawl up legs. NBD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:28 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Oh hehe, Alex, sure why not? I'd be happy to be friends with you. :D

Hmmm I have a little feeling that some BD players will you know? Come here, soon! I CAN FEEL IT! :!: Just like what happened in the "Hiya Peoples!" introducement by ZoeyFoxe :lol: You will ramble alot! Which is by the fact, I find really funny!

-R.I.P Forums-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:45 pm 
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

We're all characters, what can we say :lol:

We've gotten slightly less perverted though... slightly...

And Zoey... well, Zoey is a girl. Therefore, every male and their father came a running to respond :lol: Then I saw an active post on the forums and was all like, OMG, I must say something now!! Then realized AFTER saying something that she's an SM player... and I was offering her help for BD... :idea: I'm smart

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:05 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Oh lol :lol: :lol: :lol: I dont know but, you BD players are just really hilarious (no offence.) In all of the forums, BD players, are one of the funniest characters in all forums! All forums for now..
Spoiler on the spoiler below:
Spoiler:
This is currently the only forums where I am active! :!: :lol:

But still, I find you guys (BD players) hilarious, I dont know why.. After reading some comments on the post I mentioned earlier.. hehe, so I feel fun when I hang out with you guys. ;) Just reading some of Hitmo's comments on "Hiya Peoples!" by ZoeyFoxe, just makes me laugh!! He said "I am only 8, can I open that spoiler?" (not sure if Hitmo is really 8..) Anyways, ANY SM PLAYERS AROUND THERE TO GREET ME? :?: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh and, I forgot to mention my name, my age is between 10 and 13

Fine I'll tell it on the spoiler.
Spoiler:
I will say it in a humorous manner k? I think I am 12 years old? yeah I think so

-R.I.P Forums-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:21 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Nice to meet you again! :lol:

I need to do one of these, intro thingies. ;)

I have "hipster" glasses aswell, thanks for spreding the word of my channel!
Hiope to see you around!

~Maxx

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next