It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

*Be respectful at all times!

* Only one thread for each player please.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: GAME DIFFERENCIES
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:05 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

MrOneTwoo wrote:
Andy wrote:
Back when there were divisions there were a lot of top player playing fighting around levels 15-18 (not all...). This meant a lot of relatively new players were being thrown up against the best players very early on in to the game. It also meant the top players could just grind wins against these newbies. The point of forcing everyone to fight at one level meant the players who were still new to the game wouldn't have to fight these top players. Over time however, once you've gained experience you'll then start facing these players :) Also forces the top players to fight in one area, where they should be

I was talking about the system where there were 70 levels. Was more balanced, but it was free so its not good the devs. When you reached level 20 you had some experience and you fight with good players, but you had already experience because they were good players and good items in the lower levels. Back then no one complained about the top players they had problems with kits. Because older players can afford the kits and they are not.
But I dont care I don't have a problem fighting in level 30. If the devs would make the older system back I think I would stay in level 30. My only problem is the kits. They should give back the 5 kit slots or delete the kits. Thats the only two solution. They make this decision because they want to force to buy mutlikits. If you do not have tokens you can guess which is the best choice and you cant prepare for everyone. Like the devs want that everyone lose sometimes If he cant afford a multikit.
Oh and the fusion. You want the new players to gain some experience so they can fight with older players. So whats the point of the fusion system? Earning money of course I know. Because If you really want to support the new players maybe you should delete the fusion system. Because a new player with almost 0 fusion level will met a lot of opponenets with +6-10 powerleveled weapons.
And If you just started the game and you are like level 8 you can meet with level 30 players if you earned enough stars. So where is the protection for the new players?
In the old system I always asked the low boxes because I could play in low levels. Now I want back the level 27-30 boxes because I can not play in the low levels so I dont need the low boxes!!

You dont have a multikits and max fusion. Maybe something is wrong with your skills? :mrgreen:

This is what you have written to me in the previous post. You just have paraphrased it in other words.

No offence, just a sarcastic joke :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:10 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

KrabDemogen wrote:
MrOneTwoo wrote:
Andy wrote:
Back when there were divisions there were a lot of top player playing fighting around levels 15-18 (not all...). This meant a lot of relatively new players were being thrown up against the best players very early on in to the game. It also meant the top players could just grind wins against these newbies. The point of forcing everyone to fight at one level meant the players who were still new to the game wouldn't have to fight these top players. Over time however, once you've gained experience you'll then start facing these players :) Also forces the top players to fight in one area, where they should be

I was talking about the system where there were 70 levels. Was more balanced, but it was free so its not good the devs. When you reached level 20 you had some experience and you fight with good players, but you had already experience because they were good players and good items in the lower levels. Back then no one complained about the top players they had problems with kits. Because older players can afford the kits and they are not.
But I dont care I don't have a problem fighting in level 30. If the devs would make the older system back I think I would stay in level 30. My only problem is the kits. They should give back the 5 kit slots or delete the kits. Thats the only two solution. They make this decision because they want to force to buy mutlikits. If you do not have tokens you can guess which is the best choice and you cant prepare for everyone. Like the devs want that everyone lose sometimes If he cant afford a multikit.
Oh and the fusion. You want the new players to gain some experience so they can fight with older players. So whats the point of the fusion system? Earning money of course I know. Because If you really want to support the new players maybe you should delete the fusion system. Because a new player with almost 0 fusion level will met a lot of opponenets with +6-10 powerleveled weapons.
And If you just started the game and you are like level 8 you can meet with level 30 players if you earned enough stars. So where is the protection for the new players?
In the old system I always asked the low boxes because I could play in low levels. Now I want back the level 27-30 boxes because I can not play in the low levels so I dont need the low boxes!!

You dont have a multikits and max fusion. Maybe something is wrong with your skills? :mrgreen:

This is what you have written to me in the previous post. You just have paraphrased it in other words.

No offence, just a sarcastic joke :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Did I say I have good skills?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:19 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

You told that players like me are always crying and we (and me also) have just bad skills, that is why we have any fully black items. Right?) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:21 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

KrabDemogen wrote:
You told that players like me are always crying and we (and me also) have just bad skills, that is why we have any fully black items. Right?) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Whaat? I cant follow you. But I said the not top players always has their excuses why the top players are better than them.
Ohh and you trying an electric built. Maybe you should try out roccotano4's mech. 0 mythicals and he always beats me. So you can see If you have skills like roccotano4 you can beat mythicals easily. Aaand check his stats. Way better than most of the mythical players.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:28 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

MrOneTwoo wrote:
KrabDemogen wrote:

Whaat? I cant follow you. But I said the not top players always has their excuses why the top players are better than them.
Ohh and you trying an electric built. Maybe you should try out roccotano4's mech. 0 mythicals and he always beats me. So you can see If you have skills like roccotano4 you can beat mythicals easily. Aaand check his stats. Way better than most of the mythical players.

" Most of you think you would beat everyone with mythicals, but you are bad because you do not have one." (Mr One Two)

Maybe I lie :D :D :D

P.S. Roccotano is a really good one. But he has a torso and legs. I dont. And show me replay where he wins, please.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:32 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

MrOneTwoo wrote:
KrabDemogen wrote:

FcSony and Takarov are also good, but they both have energy Galaxy torso) It has much better energy stats.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:36 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

KrabDemogen wrote:
MrOneTwoo wrote:
KrabDemogen wrote:

" Most of you think you would beat everyone with mythicals, but you are bad because you do not have one." (Mr One Two)

Maybe I lie :D :D :D

P.S. Roccotano is a really good one. But he has a torso and legs. I dont. And show me replay where he wins, please.

Yes I said that. Everyone think with mythicals they would be unstoppable. But I wont arguing with you I cant convince you I know and I do not really care. I just write here because you asked me.

And yes roccotano4 beats me all the time.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:51 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

People on top thinks that others are too bad to get an equipment, but we all know the truth. I dont really care if you support me or not. The most important that everyone understands what I am writing.

P.S. I told to read another post. I`ve mentioned that already

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:55 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

MrOneTwoo wrote:
Believe me its not because of the system. Top player will be top players in every system. ...
... If you want you can find a way to beat the top players

Absolut right :!:

Just watch ...
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=406&t=32615

AND it is not about ... "Oh I win against pro-player XY (one time cos I had the better platforms, or cos he could not click, OR I played just BETTER).
OF COURSE BEST players LOSE also their games ... the question is HOW much they lose / week / 100 wins / 20 battles against the same player !

IF you want be a world-champion BUT you NEVER take part of a world-championship ... YOU WILL NEVER BE a world-champion, DOESNT matter if you are better than the actuell world-champion !

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:19 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

bestplayerintheworld wrote:
MrOneTwoo wrote:
Believe me its not because of the system. Top player will be top players in every system. ...
... If you want you can find a way to beat the top players

Absolut right :!:

Just watch ...
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=406&t=32615

AND it is not about ... "Oh I win against pro-player XY (one time cos I had the better platforms, or cos he could not click, OR I played just BETTER).
OF COURSE BEST players LOSE also their games ... the question is HOW much they lose / week / 100 wins / 20 battles against the same player !

IF you want be a world-champion BUT you NEVER take part of a world-championship ... YOU WILL NEVER BE a world-champion, DOESNT matter if you are better than the actuell world-champion !

1) the link you have sent me I saw and I am also in that list. Check it.

2) it is not about winning 1 or 2 times, it is about strange changes that you can see when you meet someone with the equal equipment. Obvious.

3) If you think I am not right - just prove it. Otherwise, it is only bla-bla-bla. I proved it when I showed how crucial equipment issue is. Please, show that dramatic example by starting from the very begginning and making a video how you received legendaries and mythicals, just to be sure that you are not doing things as usually) show to all that it is about SKILLS and not about money.

P.S. I am quite confident and sure that you will not do this, because it is extremely hard and you don`t know how it is.

Peace and cheese to you, sister :mrgreen:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next