It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

*Be respectful at all times!

* Only one thread for each player please.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: GAME DIFFERENCIES
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:02 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Good afternoon. I am writing to ask you, what was the crucial point to change the main division of the game by levels (lvl 15-16, lvl 18, lvl 22-24 and lvl 30) into simplification to all lvl 30`s mechs?

It was so cool when you could create your own unique mech in the special class (for instance lvl 15) and be powerfull. It was a time when everyone could create a mech by himself using only SM and buying some boxes for SM.

Nowadays, we have strong disballance between those people who paid for the mech and normal players. It is impossible to win against fully equipted paid mech with all +15 impovemement stuff by having occasional robot.

Having those rewards (weekly mythical items) - lead to even more disballanced game, cause it is available for those clans which wins more. Obviously, someone like j8 with such good paid mech has better chance to win against someone lvl 30 who started from the begginning.

Moreover, this scheme (only lvl 30 and weight limit for all) lead to uselessness of the 80% of items in the game, cause noone will carry heating sword +25 heat instead of having +50 from another one.

Probably, (I am a dreamer) it would be better to split the game into prime lique and second lique? The same as in football. So, in the first top-lique will play all payers and in the second - all others? It will give more stimuli to all players cause the game we all like will be more ballanced and fair.

I would also vote for the old class division, cause I miss so much RPG lvl 15. It was amasing item. And when have you last time seen that? Month ago? two? Useless weapon for lvl 30.

Bytheway, you can make a voting period for all registered players to agree or disagree with that.

I miss so much those lvl 15 fightings, which now are impossible to see.......

Thank you very much for your time and consideration. This game is awesome. I just want to make it a little bit less disballanced. Not as good ballanced as a chess, cause otherwise a lot of top-players (of course not all) will be in the middle of list, but I want to give some hope for people who have just started the game. For example, I had a chance when I entered the game almost year ago (and was successful having one mech lvl 15 and another lvl 23), but others today - DO NOT HAVE SUCH CHANCES.

Anytheway, thanks a lot those people who created the game and those who support and play it.

Cheers!)

Post subject: Re: GAME DIFFERENCIES
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:51 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

KrabDemogen wrote:
Good afternoon. I am writing to ask you, what was the crucial point to change the main division of the game by levels (lvl 15-16, lvl 18, lvl 22-24 and lvl 30) into simplification to all lvl 30`s mechs?

It was so cool when you could create your own unique mech in the special class (for instance lvl 15) and be powerfull. It was a time when everyone could create a mech by himself using only SM and buying some boxes for SM.

Nowadays, we have strong disballance between those people who paid for the mech and normal players. It is impossible to win against fully equipted paid mech with all +15 impovemement stuff by having occasional robot.

Having those rewards (weekly mythical items) - lead to even more disballanced game, cause it is available for those clans which wins more. Obviously, someone like j8 with such good paid mech has better chance to win against someone lvl 30 who started from the begginning.

Moreover, this scheme (only lvl 30 and weight limit for all) lead to uselessness of the 80% of items in the game, cause noone will carry heating sword +25 heat instead of having +50 from another one.

Probably, (I am a dreamer) it would be better to split the game into prime lique and second lique? The same as in football. So, in the first top-lique will play all payers and in the second - all others? It will give more stimuli to all players cause the game we all like will be more ballanced and fair.

I would also vote for the old class division, cause I miss so much RPG lvl 15. It was amasing item. And when have you last time seen that? Month ago? two? Useless weapon for lvl 30.

Bytheway, you can make a voting period for all registered players to agree or disagree with that.

I miss so much those lvl 15 fightings, which now are impossible to see.......

Thank you very much for your time and consideration. This game is awesome. I just want to make it a little bit less disballanced. Not as good ballanced as a chess, cause otherwise a lot of top-players (of course not all) will be in the middle of list, but I want to give some hope for people who have just started the game. For example, I had a chance when I entered the game almost year ago (and was successful having one mech lvl 15 and another lvl 23), but others today - DO NOT HAVE SUCH CHANCES.

Anytheway, thanks a lot those people who created the game and those who support and play it.

Cheers!)

I agree. Although I only tried a lvl 15 mech once I know that system worked. I honestly do not see the point of a system where you have to play against mechs using lvl 30 equipment when you have none. And any mech with a few weak lvl 30 weapons unfortunate enough to get to rank 3 have to fight against fully-fused mythical users. This is definitely not a fair system and many problems in current versions of SM could have easily prevented by leaving that system in. I think a good system could be where you choose the level you want to fight at in the form of a drop-down box. Of course lvl 30s could exploit this, so this is the fix: having lvl 23 equipment, for example, enables you to fight at that level and higher. Mythicals would have their own 'level', so that mythical users can only fight against other mythical users. Non-mythical users could choose to fight mythicals as well.

I also think fusion should be changed. At the moment it doubles (except for fusion lvl 11-15), and I think a more exponential fusion requirement would balance the game more. For example, you have a level 15 item that is unfused. The first extra level up costs the regular 150 fusion, but after that there is an extra 5% added on every level. This way, the next level costs 315 fusion instead of 300, next after that is 661 and so on, with the formula being: p * 1.05 = n (where 'p' is the previous amount of fusion required and 'n' is the new amount) which means max level fusion of lvl 15 is 119,142. For mythicals this is 10%.

I occasionally come back to see what's been going on.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:07 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Thanks God that at least one person commented that. This happends, cause new players are not using this forum and the old ones are not really interested in the changes. No one wants to have an equal playing system for all, because the situation can change dramatically.

The old system with the lvl of equipment was much better. I wish I could have a choice to play. I would definetely play in the old one.

Thanks a lot. If Moderators see this message and the one before - please leave at least a small comment.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:35 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

KrabDemogen wrote:
Thanks God that at least one person commented that. This happends, cause new players are not using this forum and the old ones are not really interested in the changes. No one wants to have an equal playing system for all, because the situation can change dramatically.

The old system with the lvl of equipment was much better. I wish I could have a choice to play. I would definetely play in the old one.

Thanks a lot. If Moderators see this message and the one before - please leave at least a small comment.

Yes. The 'top' players want the system to stay the same because they can easily defeat most mechs with their mythicals. :| :x

I occasionally come back to see what's been going on.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:46 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Just to clarify the new system.

I tried this 2 days to follow the rules. I started a new mech and invited 3 friends to the game. All 3 achieved the lvl 16 to get on my account 3 golden boxes. One golden box I have bought myself for tokkens. So, 4 boxes in total. 20 items. Result - no mythicals, 2-3 legends (2 same heating shots), a lot of epic kits.

Spent - 2 days, 25 hours of playing, more than 400 000 SM spent to get some legends. No torso, no mythicals. And top players will still on the top.....because of that system.

I am fed up....have fun.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:29 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Believe me its not because of the system. Top player will be top players in every system. At the begining when you was able to buy every single item/weapons were permanent top players. There was a lot of players who cried a lot because the top players play more and they used kits and defeated them all the time. So its not the system, if you could buy all the mythical items you would cry that they are too expensive. In the old old system, the shielded was about 400 000+ SM. And now you can buy boxes which costs 5000 SM and if you spent 400 000 to boxes you got like 20 torsos. But like I said in the old old system the situtaion was the total same. The not top players complained because there were permanent top players and they had no chance. And there were no fusion. Everyone had the same stuff so the only thing that matters was the skills. Most of you think you would beat everyone with mythicals, but you are bad because you do not have one. The mythical is just one thing, the skill is more important. I have mythical items but I lose against mech's which dont have any mythical weapon. If you want you can find a way to beat the top players. Probably with kits, but in the old old system you needed kits too.
You want me to write here, so here is my opinion.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:08 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Back when there were divisions there were a lot of top player playing fighting around levels 15-18 (not all...). This meant a lot of relatively new players were being thrown up against the best players very early on in to the game. It also meant the top players could just grind wins against these newbies. The point of forcing everyone to fight at one level meant the players who were still new to the game wouldn't have to fight these top players. Over time however, once you've gained experience you'll then start facing these players :) Also forces the top players to fight in one area, where they should be

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:45 am 
Corporal
Corporal

MrOneTwoo wrote:
Believe me its not because of the system. Top player will be top players in every system. At the begining when you was able to buy every single item/weapons were permanent top players. There was a lot of players who cried a lot because the top players play more and they used kits and defeated them all the time. So its not the system, if you could buy all the mythical items you would cry that they are too expensive. In the old old system, the shielded was about 400 000+ SM. And now you can buy boxes which costs 5000 SM and if you spent 400 000 to boxes you got like 20 torsos. But like I said in the old old system the situtaion was the total same. The not top players complained because there were permanent top players and they had no chance. And there were no fusion. Everyone had the same stuff so the only thing that matters was the skills. Most of you think you would beat everyone with mythicals, but you are bad because you do not have one. The mythical is just one thing, the skill is more important. I have mythical items but I lose against mech's which dont have any mythical weapon. If you want you can find a way to beat the top players. Probably with kits, but in the old old system you needed kits too.
You want me to write here, so here is my opinion.

Mr One Two, you made me laughing :lol:

Dont tell me about the skill))) I am not a begginer) In old system I had 2 truly strong mechs without money at lvl 15 and 23. Do you know which win-losses I had??? lvl 15 was 1200-17 and lvl 23 something like 700-60. Yes, I lost sometimes to fully paid mechs and fully black. Sometimes, I lost to the simple players, but mostly on the lvl 23.

I made an experiment once, by playing one mech with fully equipment. Just to test if it is lack of skill or equipment difference. So, ask Ogonna, j8, tigermask, bestplayer about the result))) I cant say that I didnt loose at all, but I won much more them than they. I met you also at lvl 18) I am sure you remember the result))) it was not because you were bad, only cause the different equipment.

There are a lot of good players. I dont want to say that all top players are just lucky mythical gainers. No. But, you, please, not insult me by saying that it is just my bad skills. I proved it when I killed every mech in the game by having the same opportunity.

But I dont want to appreciate someone insulting others by paying money. It is ridiculous!!! Have you remember that bestplayer typed when she started to play??? A lot of bad words. Take away all equipment, let her start from the very begginning and will see the result. If you say, it is about skills, will be a top position)

Bytheway, the Clown, is amasing guy. Despite, he uses now 1 mythical, he achieved the result by having not so strong equipment. Simple build, but clever brain. I want to play the energy strategy, but I dont have a torso. Is it a bad skill too??? :mrgreen:

I dont want to say something bad to you, because I appreciate you way of playing. You have never told someone bad words. However, you are, unfortunately, wrong with your statement. For the begginners, probably, it is not important, but, for high skilled players - it is. Where my old mechs are now? On the rubbish dump :cry:

P.S. I told you to read another my post!) about the weight system changes!) please, read that one) peace and give me five) :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:51 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Andy wrote:
Back when there were divisions there were a lot of top player playing fighting around levels 15-18 (not all...). This meant a lot of relatively new players were being thrown up against the best players very early on in to the game. It also meant the top players could just grind wins against these newbies. The point of forcing everyone to fight at one level meant the players who were still new to the game wouldn't have to fight these top players. Over time however, once you've gained experience you'll then start facing these players :) Also forces the top players to fight in one area, where they should be

I was talking about the system where there were 70 levels. Was more balanced, but it was free so its not good the devs. When you reached level 20 you had some experience and you fight with good players, but you had already experience because they were good players and good items in the lower levels. Back then no one complained about the top players they had problems with kits. Because older players can afford the kits and they are not.
But I dont care I don't have a problem fighting in level 30. If the devs would make the older system back I think I would stay in level 30. My only problem is the kits. They should give back the 5 kit slots or delete the kits. Thats the only two solution. They make this decision because they want to force to buy mutlikits. If you do not have tokens you can guess which is the best choice and you cant prepare for everyone. Like the devs want that everyone lose sometimes If he cant afford a multikit.
Oh and the fusion. You want the new players to gain some experience so they can fight with older players. So whats the point of the fusion system? Earning money of course I know. Because If you really want to support the new players maybe you should delete the fusion system. Because a new player with almost 0 fusion level will met a lot of opponenets with +6-10 powerleveled weapons.
And If you just started the game and you are like level 8 you can meet with level 30 players if you earned enough stars. So where is the protection for the new players?
In the old system I always asked the low boxes because I could play in low levels. Now I want back the level 27-30 boxes because I can not play in the low levels so I dont need the low boxes!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:58 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Andy wrote:

Yeap, partially agree. However, what should creators do with the all equipment lvl 1-20??? get rid of it? and clans make no sense, cause inspite of decrease the clan members - they are increasing that. This leads to the streightening of the top 3. Only that.

Could you be so kind to answer on the another post? it is called "Amasing Idea". I am not only a critising guy as a lot of payers think, but I also made a good suggestion.

Thanks a lot for your time and consideration.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next