It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

*Be respectful at all times!

* Only one thread for each player please.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: GAME DIFFERENCIES
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:29 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Don`t forget about this important topic, guys. Iam not only critisizing, I am making suggestions about!!!

:!: :!: :!: viewtopic.php?f=409&t=32643 :!: :!: :!:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:18 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

KrabDemogen wrote:
... If you think I am not right - just prove it. Otherwise, it is only bla-bla-bla. I proved it when I showed how crucial equipment issue is. Please, show that dramatic example by starting from the very begginning and making a video how you received legendaries and mythicals, just to be sure that you are not doing things as usually) show to all that it is about SKILLS and not about money.

P.S. I am quite confident and sure that you will not do this, because it is extremely hard and you don`t know how it is.

- the only one I see blablabla is you.
MrOneTwo is absolute right.

- I have to proof NOTHING

- we made mechs WITHOUT any money and they have a lot of legendary and won also gold-medals

- if you have a problem about players who spend money - your problem

- it seems you have problems with a lot, better players, paying players, lucky players (who got legandary and mythical for free earlier than you)

YOU should start to think this WAY ...
- every player here use the SAME game - SAME conditions for all players
- if a player use money or not ... makes him NOT better BUT also NOT worser
(in ANY way)
- just to win sometimes (doesnt matter against whom) count absolute nothing in this game
- try to go 1 (!) time for gold ... THAN you start to know what is really difficult in this game (with exception the cheated gold medals from SOME players - I dont use names ... are to much - old system)

nice greetings
bestplayerintheworld

P.S.: like MrOneTwo said in other words, it dont look like it is possible to discuss with you normal ... blablabla is very DISRESPECTFULL

;-)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:17 am 
Corporal
Corporal

bestplayerintheworld wrote:
KrabDemogen wrote:
... If you think I am not right - just prove it. Otherwise, it is only bla-bla-bla. I proved it when I showed how crucial equipment issue is. Please, show that dramatic example by starting from the very begginning and making a video how you received legendaries and mythicals, just to be sure that you are not doing things as usually) show to all that it is about SKILLS and not about money.

P.S. I am quite confident and sure that you will not do this, because it is extremely hard and you don`t know how it is.

- the only one I see blablabla is you.
MrOneTwo is absolute right.

- I have to proof NOTHING

- we made mechs WITHOUT any money and they have a lot of legendary and won also gold-medals

- if you have a problem about players who spend money - your problem

- it seems you have problems with a lot, better players, paying players, lucky players (who got legandary and mythical for free earlier than you)

YOU should start to think this WAY ...
- every player here use the SAME game - SAME conditions for all players
- if a player use money or not ... makes him NOT better BUT also NOT worser
(in ANY way)
- just to win sometimes (doesnt matter against whom) count absolute nothing in this game
- try to go 1 (!) time for gold ... THAN you start to know what is really difficult in this game (with exception the cheated gold medals from SOME players - I dont use names ... are to much - old system)

nice greetings
bestplayerintheworld

P.S.: like MrOneTwo said in other words, it dont look like it is possible to discuss with you normal ... blablabla is very DISRESPECTFULL

;-)

"we made mechs WITHOUT any money and they have a lot of legendary and won also gold-medals"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This phrase made my day)))

Your offensive way of writing means only that I am totally right. And that you understood what I am talking about.

You proved my words, sister. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:56 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

If you can read ... absolute not :!:

;)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:23 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

If you can read ... absolute not :!:

;)

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Peace, sister)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:53 pm 
Maintenance & PR Team
Maintenance & PR Team

I don't know why I am being brought up in this thread but no one had a winning record against me at level 15, 18 or 23 in the old system. And I fought plenty of mechs with full fusion.

The problem with the old system, from my point of view, is that it was possible to create a mech which was essentially unbeatable. Level 30 was pretty much the only exception. Therefore, I think it was a largely positive move to basically make level 30 the standard and encourage even more variety in mechs. We lost a bit of variety which I miss but there is no way the game is less competitive now. Every one of the top players who was around both before and after loses more now than before.

Even in the new system, before mythicals became available in item boxes, when I wasn't in any clan, i had no problem being in the top 10 every week without having a single mythical. Moreover, the current system doesn't reward skill at all. I judge players by their long term win rate. I couldn't care less about medals. There are plenty of people who don't have mythicals who have impressive win rates week after week.

Take away all mythicals or give everyone every mythical. You aren't going to see dramatic shifts in who the top players are.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:24 am 
Corporal
Corporal

jtothepowerof8 wrote:
I don't know why I am being brought up in this thread but no one had a winning record against me at level 15, 18 or 23 in the old system. And I fought plenty of mechs with full fusion.

The problem with the old system, from my point of view, is that it was possible to create a mech which was essentially unbeatable. Level 30 was pretty much the only exception. Therefore, I think it was a largely positive move to basically make level 30 the standard and encourage even more variety in mechs. We lost a bit of variety which I miss but there is no way the game is less competitive now. Every one of the top players who was around both before and after loses more now than before.

Even in the new system, before mythicals became available in item boxes, when I wasn't in any clan, i had no problem being in the top 10 every week without having a single mythical. Moreover, the current system doesn't reward skill at all. I judge players by their long term win rate. I couldn't care less about medals. There are plenty of people who don't have mythicals who have impressive win rates week after week.

Take away all mythicals or give everyone every mythical. You aren't going to see dramatic shifts in who the top players are.

Totally agree with you, but, with 3 exemptions. 1) all lvl 15, 22, 23, 18 were beatable by other same mechs, not always, but with enough percentage. 2) You will see no shifts if you are talking about the players below the average. Moving upper and giving those players mythicals will lead, at least, to increasing winning possibility. For example, my friend has no mythicals and he almost wins everytime with toppers. He has a lack of equipment. With the same, or at least, with the additional option, he will win, obviously. So, it depends to whom you will give it. For instance, I have only one torso, ONE! I cant build various strategies, due to the lack of options. But I definetely know which one I need and what equipment I would use. I have 5 or 6 strategies in my mind, but I cant even test it. Mostly kits are my bonuses from boxes. 3) the last one, I agree with you that top players will lead anytheway, due to the time spend in the game. I don`t want to get a medal or be on top. I have no time for that, cause I am not a school boy. I have to work. However, I am playing from time to time and expecting that my skills should be used. In old system I did so, but in this - shame, shame, shame :D :D :D I am weak with my equipment as an Army of Mongolia :mrgreen:

Cheers :P

P. S. Why all players comment this post?)))) please, go here! However, I know that you voted for the current game :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

viewtopic.php?f=409&t=32643

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:32 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

jtothepowerof8 wrote:

Seems you forgot something ...

... because you said this absolute win-streak record was made in old system :!:

So one of both ...
"no one had a winning record against me"
"this win-streak was made in old system"
... what you said, should be wrong
:!:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:44 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

jtothepowerof8 wrote:

Seems you forgot something ...

... because you said this absolute win-streak record was made in old system :!:

So one of both ...
"no one had a winning record against me"
"this win-streak was made in old system"
... what you said, should be wrong
:!:

:lol: :lol: :lol: good job!!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:48 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

jtothepowerof8 wrote:
Take away all mythicals

Yes, I'm with you man.
Best suggestion I've ever read in this whole forum!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3