It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

*Be respectful at all times!

* Only one thread for each player please.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Hello I am Danny2014 top player...
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:38 pm 
Major
Major

Ogonna wrote:
If you had to deal with this guy who begs for wins when he's had a bad run and then a minute later will laugh in your face if he beats you, who tells you "I will destroy you" and tries so hard not to have fun like most people but to beat and alienate everyone as though this weren't a flash game but a civil war.... you wouldn't be so eager to defend him. And when he calls himself a "top player".... that was too much, I couldn't resist commenting.

Being the bigger person shows true character though. What he says has no effect on you whether it is true or not, when you take the time to comment though that person has already accomplished the most likely goal (attention). In short, still no reason to flame on the forums.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:58 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Yes, you're right, there was no reason to comment on this thread. Sorry, just felt provoked.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:52 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

:lol:

im sorry kiddo but it was kind of funny

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:06 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

I saw that there are some players who accused me of being too boastful ... Possibly .... But I proved to be a top player, taking 2nd place this week with more than other players with more experience in the game like me ... "Ogonna" throw venom left and right which does not seem right ... conversation with you during the game is part of my strategy to fight probably why I and peaked at number two in a relatively short time playing ...
"Ogonna" You're a good player, but I proved that I can win and I won a few times ... Even last night was close to lose No. 1 on my face ... Accept that there are players more good as you head up and do not throw words to the wind ... you think I do not know actually Ogonna = Quartered and as you say I use this trick to fool opponents mean?
I apologize if my English is poor... I learned English only from the games and in my many travels in other countries...
Greetings to all friends and... enemies. :)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:01 pm 
Private
Private

:mrgreen:
:geek: :oops:
ola

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:12 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Ogonna wrote:
If you had to deal with this guy who begs for wins when he's had a bad run and then a minute later will laugh in your face if he beats you, who tells you "I will destroy you" and tries so hard not to have fun like most people but to beat and alienate everyone as though this weren't a flash game but a civil war.... you wouldn't be so eager to defend him. And when he calls himself a "top player".... that was too much, I couldn't resist commenting.

Oganna :lol: :shock: your making me have flashbacks to Bestplayeroftheworld again...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2