It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: How to create a powerful alliance in battledawn/galaxy ?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:07 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Hi guys i am tripster and in this topic i will be helping you in creating a great alliance. I am a vet on battlegalaxy captured relics top 3 player and top 4 alliance leader

Step 1: prepare a alliance before the next era. I say you should be doing this because if you can find people in the era before to join your alliance it is a great start also you can find location or hive of your alliance .

Step 2: have exp players. If you are a newbie and you would like to start a alliance you should get some people that are very exp they can help you with the alliance aswell as carry it.

Step 3: have powerful allies. Powerful allies are a key to succes in a alliance if you have powerful allies you will be able to do much more with your alliance

Step 3: help each other. in a alliance you need to help you alliance friends if they are under attack defend them straight away with no question asked

Step 4: relocate to each other. your alliance needs to be together at all times if they are not they need to relocate asap

Step 5:be active. your alliance needs to be very active at all times to make the alliance successful.I understand everyone needs to sleep so the best thing to do is to create a group on skype so if you are on and your alliance member is asleep you can message him to get on

Step 6: be in charge. your alliance must not be doing what they want but must be loyal to their leader even if they are the no.1 player in the world if they dont listen inactive etc. simply.....kick them

Step 7 : have orders. always have orders set up on what to do what you simply do is go to the top left hand corner of your screen then you see a order button click on it then click on alliance orders and click create

Step 7: have the same units. each alliance should have the same units for example the chassies are fighters.

I hope this helped
Regards
Tripster

Post subject: Re: How to create a powerful alliance in battledawn/galaxy ?
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 10:13 am 
News Team
News Team

These are good tips to go by. BD can be a very unforgiving game. The slightest mistakes can cost you everything.

As an alliance leader I find it is very important to hear your members suggestions and try to give them a larger role in the direction the alliance goes in. Your members must feel ownership of the alliance so that they are just as responsible for the success of the team as any other member.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 7:16 pm 
Major
Major

Personally I would disagree with 2 and 4. I disagree with step 2 because if you maintain powerful allies you limit the territory you can control since your allies control it or you can simply lock yourself into a losing position if you do not wish to attack your allies. Also if you attack your allies it can be used against you to claim you're not trustworthy. The reason I disagree with step 4 is it can be very beneficial to be spread out in clusters/mini hives in the beginning of rounds to capture territory quickly and even later in the round if you have a strong network it can make it easier to control the map with little risk.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 9:37 pm 
Private
Private

Korupt wrote:
Personally I would disagree with 2 and 4. I disagree with step 2 because if you maintain powerful allies you limit the territory you can control since your allies control it or you can simply lock yourself into a losing position if you do not wish to attack your allies. Also if you attack your allies it can be used against you to claim you're not trustworthy. The reason I disagree with step 4 is it can be very beneficial to be spread out in clusters/mini hives in the beginning of rounds to capture territory quickly and even later in the round if you have a strong network it can make it easier to control the map with little risk.

I would have to second Korupt here, a solid gate structure is crucial to winning an era. If you want to win, you need to be able to get territory and transport troops across the map in late game. Without that ability you are waiting to get attacked and play the defense game. Even though defense has it's advantages, it shouldn't be the mode of action for the BEST alliance in a server.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]