It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: URGENT!! DO YOU DEFEND YOUR COLONY
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 9:52 am 
Private
Private
 YIM  Profile

so I am gonna be attacked soon and I need to know how to defend my colony please respon within 10 ticks this is urgent I need help. :? :? :x :oops: :cry: :roll:

Post subject: Re: URGENT!! DO YOU DEFEND YOUR COLONY
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 10:36 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

There's a few ways you can go about this.

Do an incoming scan. If you think you can beat the units straight up then try it that way.
If you don't think you can move your units to the origin op along with your spy and plant an agent on the outpost (try take the op with a spam-1 unit). Then make your units land the tick after his units do. The tick they're on the op damage the units and hopefully you will kill them no problem. Then you can either try conquer the player to liberate yourself or if he's in an alliance wait for enough time to rebel and do it that way. You'll have shown them not to attack you again so they will most likely leave you alone.
Lastly you can try relocate away from the attack if you have an outpost further and buy yourself more time to prepare for the next attack.

If you don't have much though, it might be best to let yourself get conquered so you can build up without having to worry about anyone else attacking you for a while. When you feel you can better defend yourself then you can liberate from your conquer.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]