It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Matching nuke to OP
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:01 am 
Major
Major

I know that when you match the ETA of your nuke that you dont get dowwn to 1HP or lose the 10% of your units only the enemy does but after you land I know taht you lose 1HP from the radiation but I wandered if you lose that 1 hp before or after the battle? this could make the difference some day you never know and I'm always looking to consolidate my knowledge of bd mechanics so can anyone answer this question? I'm almost certain the wiki wont help I've searched a lot

free tokens!

-Baz

Post subject: Re: Matching nuke to OP
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:11 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

Rules of nukes:-
-->The reason you don't lose your 10% of army and hp when you land the same tick as nuke is because squads don't get damaged if they land on an op/colony the same tick as nuke,it doesn't matter if they squads are yours or enemy's.
-->Secondly,you don't lose 1hp when you land because of radiation.You only loose 1hp per tick if you STAY on that op/colony till tick ends.
-->If a nuke is ETA 1 from your op/colony it's no use moving your squads as they will get effected by nuke.
--->and losing 1 hp doesn't happen before or after the battle,it takes place DURING the battle.

Hope this answers your question

ow!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:15 am 
Major
Major

P4r4sit3 wrote:
Rules of nukes:-
-->The reason you don't lose your 10% of army and hp when you land the same tick as nuke is because squads don't get damaged if they land on an op/colony the same tick as nuke,it doesn't matter if they squads are yours or enemy's.
-->Secondly,you don't lose 1hp when you land because of radiation.You only loose 1hp per tick if you STAY on that op/colony till tick ends.
-->If a nuke is ETA 1 from your op/colony it's no use moving your squads as they will get effected by nuke.
--->and losing 1 hp doesn't happen before or after the battle,it takes place DURING the battle.

Hope this answers your question

no this wasn't my question I already know the rules regarding being 'hit' by the nuke mine is reffering to the RADIATION which will happen of consequence to your nuke. once you land on a radiated op you lose 1 HP automatically right away. I wandered if this will happen before or after the battle when you land on an enemy op which you matched a nukes ETA to

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:20 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

you wrote "once you land on a radiated op you lose 1 HP automatically right away"
Thats completely wrong!
I wrote "you don't lose 1hp when you land because of radiation.You only loose 1hp per tick if you STAY on that op/colony till tick ends."
:)

ow!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:27 am 
Major
Major

P4r4sit3 wrote:
you wrote "once you land on a radiated op you lose 1 HP automatically right away"
Thats completely wrong!
I wrote "you don't lose 1hp when you land because of radiation.You only loose 1hp per tick if you STAY on that op/colony till tick ends."
:)

but when you land you already lost 1 hp from the radiation try it yourself. the first tick is when you land there. my tanks went from 12 to 11HP when I tried to be sure check for yourself. you WILL then lose another 1 hp in following ticks if you stay but you deffinately lose 1 HP jsut from LANDING on a radiated op even when you move off the same tick you land. check for yourself.

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:25 pm 
Major
Major

You will not lose 1 hp when you fight the battle.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]