It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: How much tokens (blue) need to win an era ????
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:46 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

just wonder how much ppl normally use and becasue of 2ND and 3RD place allience gatting less tokens it seems a waste to boost!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Post subject: Re: How much tokens (blue) need to win an era ?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:05 pm 
Major
Major

We had this discussion long ago but the simple answer is you don't need any blues to win an era. It is obviously easier but you do not need them.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 12:06 pm 
Maintenance & PR Team
Maintenance & PR Team

If you want to win you need to get with a good team like CME or FurY

Alliance's: FurY RagE CD DBA SWAG

Best Rank:1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:59 am 
Private
Private

Apart from a great alliance, I'll say about 5000+ blues

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:13 am 
Captain
Captain

We use tokens to get good start , if u get 1 ur production will bë high & u will build huge army , but if u dont boost u wont have tat huge army , still u çan defeat army double your number by setting traps , though setting traps needs luck & skill. It all depends on ur activity & skill , but still i'll say the guys who boost have more chances of winning, it hardly i have seen who dont boost & still win defating the boosters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:38 am 
Maintenance & PR Team
Maintenance & PR Team
 WWW  Profile

Tokens never determine an absolute win.. they merely just help you getting there :)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:34 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Korupt wrote:
We had this discussion long ago but the simple answer is you don't need any blues to win an era. It is obviously easier but you do not need them.

I know we keep saying this because alliances like SKY have done it, but keep in mind it's also been years since then. I daresay if you went into a serious world with tough competition in current BD, would be pooped on severely if you didn't use any blues.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:31 am 
Private
Private

Hey Man you don't Need any Blue tokens what so ever ever I do suggest though if you want to advance quickly in the game and get ahead and stay there it helps I suggest doing surveys verifying your email things like that, Also if you do happen to get tokens I suggest using them towards either Workers or metal as 15 workers= 1 power and metal can get you units or castle/building upgrades. Also If you want to get ahead in the game don't worry so much about attacking and conquering in the first sort of 150 ticks or so things like oil and metal mines are good to get boosted resources but buildings is the main objective there's no point in having 500 units in tick 500 and having no gates and missiles and shields as people will be able to move around the map better with these on there side and attack you by surprise anyway if you have full upgrades on your buildings you will gain the resources back anyway. Also if you want a strong alliance to win you can always have certain people in the alliance with certain objectives always aim for shields and resources first then units then gates but if you work together in the first 500 ticks you have a different member working different things such as one builds gates one builds missiles one builds ion cannons one builds units sort of thing and also try and stick together and trust no one :D

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:28 pm 
Major
Major

Tenkai wrote:
Korupt wrote:

I know we keep saying this because alliances like SKY have done it, but keep in mind it's also been years since then. I daresay if you went into a serious world with tough competition in current BD, would be pooped on severely if you didn't use any blues.

Of my reasons why I say this sky is not one of them. :lol:
There are many lesser known players and teams that can win without boosting.
The biggest problem tends to be the mindset of the person in my opinion. If you think you must boost to win or you must have 5+ teams working together to win they'll never try to win any other way.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:18 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Tenkai wrote:
Korupt wrote:

I agree! My team hasn't boosted at all and we are expanding/playing like crazy and only rank 5 v.v

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next