It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Battle Dawn on Mobile?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:32 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Is this still going to happen?
I feel like the lack of population in the worlds would be solved dramatically by bringing Battle Dawn to mobile across Android and Apple.
This game just isn't accessible enough to bring players in.
This is a damn shame too because i could see myself playing Battle Dawn again if i could access it on my Android phone.
I remember the amount of players that use to pack the worlds just a couple of years ago. The only way to increase the population of the worlds is by making it accessible on a number of devices.

Day of Darkness

RIP Mo.
Thanks Kenny.

Post subject: Re: Battle Dawn on Mobile?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:57 pm 
Captain
Captain

Day of Darkness wrote:
Is this still going to happen?
I feel like the lack of population in the worlds would be solved dramatically by bringing Battle Dawn to mobile across Android and Apple.
This game just isn't accessible enough to bring players in.
This is a damn shame too because i could see myself playing Battle Dawn again if i could access it on my Android phone.
I remember the amount of players that use to pack the worlds just a couple of years ago. The only way to increase the population of the worlds is by making it accessible on a number of devices.

Day of Darkness

Hey, very much glad to see you.

No unfortunately nothing of this is going to happen. Ilona said that game is too complex to convert it into an andriod application, she ruled out the possibility saying that when the game was made it was never kept in mind to make its andriod application so game was never made that way, however a totally new game named Earth Arena is going to be launched. It is in beta stage as of now & testing are going on in full swing. If i recall correctly devs said that the game should be out by october something this year not sure though. You can be a tester if you wish.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:35 am 
Private
Private

Earth Arena i tried for last few days , its nice , u should try it and u will find a lot of old BD players on it aswell , the servers are not full packed , but u will find around 600-700 people during the whole era. Just imagine it as a BD with no spy or nukes or relics, they might add it later as the game is still in alpha mode. oh and yes the most imp thing it has timers instead of ticks.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:56 pm 
Private
Private

I think like you

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]