It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Relocating
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:12 am 
Private
Private

If I relocate from my colony to my outpost, will my colony appear as a outpost, or a real colony. How many times can I relocate. How far can I relocated?

Post subject: Re: Relocating
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:28 am 
Major
Major

Okay, your colony will be where you relocated and will look just as it is now. Your control ticks will be reset which means you will be unable to relocate again until you have enough control ticks and you won't be able to gate to or from your colony. You can relocate endlessly as long as you have the control ticks on your colony and the resources to do so. You can relocate as far as you want to but you must have an op there with 24 control ticks.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:02 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

And don't forget that the amount of oil changes if you want to relocate from a place to another.

If you want to relocate your colony not far from its starting place, you will have to spend 50 energy with the knowledge that the amount of energy spent on relocating doesn't change from a place to another and 3600 oil for example of course.

But, if you are located in Australia and you want to relocate in Alaska situated in North America, you will have to spend 50 energy because I wrote that the amount of energy spent on relocating doesn't change and 10000 oil (10 k oil is the maximum amount for the furthest relocating position)

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:53 pm 
Private
Private

You can relocate as many times you want during a round but you have to wait for your control ticks to max out at 24 on your OP that your relocating too.. Also when you relocate your colony will still look as it does. Not like an OP.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:51 am 
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
 YIM  Profile

Relocating means that your colony and outpost just swap places on the map so both the outpost and the colony will look the same as they are.

You can relocate as many times as you like during the era as long as the outpost you wish to relocate to has 24 control ticks (orange box with number disappears from outpost) and your colony has 72 control ticks (orange box with number disappears from colony). You also need to pay the amount required which is a certain amount of oil (maximum 10000) and 50 energy

Best alliance finished:1st

The Silent Spammer.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:09 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

And to add to ads's post that the amount of oil to pay varies from a location you want to relocate in to another on the map depending on how far is the outpost you want to relocate your colony to to your initial placement.

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]