It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Maximizing Metal/Mineral/Gold Gain
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:33 pm 
Private
Private

Hello folks, obviously I'm not the most experienced at this game as I am posting in this board. I'm mostly doing this game myself, but I do have one question.

How can I maximize the amount of metal I'm producing? I have converters and such but even with high level facilities and occasional good luck, I can't seem to get anywhere near producing the amount of metal I need to build my colony and armies.

How can I get more? (Preferably without paying for booster tokens...)

Spiral Out!

-deadlybacon7

Post subject: Re: Maximizing Metal/Mineral/Gold Gain
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:42 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Conquering a colony will increase your income by 2 to 8 metal a tick. Conquering a few colonies will help increase it by quit a lot.

Raising outposts also give you 300 metal, 200 oil and gives you 5 workers :) So capture outposts and then raze a few.

Having a larger worker population increases your income. Conquered colonies will give you +1 worker per colony conquered every tick your worker growth comes around.

Capturing wreckage's is also an easy way to gain resources. These will give you either metal, oil, workers, energy or blue tokens. Keep an eye out for these and grab as many as you can :)

You can also play the mini-games to receive a small amount of resources in game. While they don't seem much, if you play them frequently the amount of resources you can collect from them is fairly high for the early game, which allows you to build 1-2 more structures that you wouldn't normally be able to afford :)

Lastly, there are many ways to acquire blue tokens. If you hit boost and then free tokens, all the options are available there. While surveys don't give you blue tokens all the time, I've been able to get 500 blue tokens at the start of an era doing these.

Post subject: Re: Maximizing Metal/Mineral/Gold Gain
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:30 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

U can also increase ur production nd especially a Team's Production by catching a Metal mine/Oil well...You get +5 metal from each metal mine your alliance holds, +4 oil from each oil well your alliance holds, and a further 0.5 worker per 24-tick period per resource outpost.Also each resource outpost owned by an alliance gives each member of the alliance 0.2 power...
So these are also profits..And if u capture them like 10-15 u can get enough also...

I WANT TO PERFORM BETTER THAN THIS

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]